Yugioh: Judgment of the Arbiters

Space Ranger Gold

Alright this is the intro to my new Fan-Fic (I'm putting my other one on hold for a while) called Yugioh: Judgment - Arbiter of Divinity. It is going to be extremely dark for Yugioh.

Story: The world is being swarmed by squalls of Demons over the past 3 years, and no one knows why. Demons say it is for the oncoming of the end of the world, and the Divine Emperor's final attack on the world. Cruxious Atamgits is out to stop these demons, and prevent the final attack, with his best friend Alexander Desrot. Both Cruxious and Alexander, tossed their decks to fight off the Demons, but soon realized that the only way demons may fight mortals is if they battle them in the most recent fighting style, in this case dueling.

Characters:

Name: Cruxious Atamgits

Deck: Arbiter Deck (New Archtype I'm working on)

Trump Card: Divine Arbiter - Sodum Gimora

Favorite Card: Arbiter - Aristiros

Side: Good

Bio: The main hero of the story. Cruxious is called by some, a Light Guardian, or Exorsicst. Cruxious has a plan to stop the infestation of Demons swarming earth, but the only people he trusts are, Himself, and his best friend Alexander Desrot. Cruxious is very kept to himself and doesn't like to talk to others unless they want to help him stop the Demon Swarms. Cruxious used to be an expert duelist, but quit when the demons arrived, but due to the demon's code they may battle, a mortal, in the most modern way, in this case dueling.

Name: Alexander Desrot

Deck: Arcana Force Deck

Trump Card: Arcana Force Extra - The Light Ruler

Favorite Card: Arcana Force XX - The Judgment

Side: Good

Bio: Cruxious's best friend. Alexander has always been there for Cruxious when they were young, and he was always there for him. They were always together until the day when, the demons came. Alexander is a great detective, and believes he can see the future, with his Tarrot cards his father gave him before he passed away.

Name: Azazel

Deck: Fiend Deck

Trump Card: Death Bringer Summoned Skull

Favorite Card: Fallen Angel Azazel

Side: Evil

Bio: Michael's Arch Rival. Azazel was the Angel, banished from Heaven and Hell in the biblical stories, but was soon excepted in the Divine Emperor's Army for his incredible Power, and rage against the Light.

Name: Michael

Deck: Fariy Deck

Trump Card: Almighty God Angel

Favorite Card: Michael, The Arch Angel

Side: Neutral

Bio: Michael is the Legendary Arch Angel of Heaven. Michael decended to earth posing as a human to hunt down Demons. He opposes Cruxious and Alexander trying to do his job. Him and Cruxious never get along so they almost never work together.

Name: Kyutora Caru

Deck: Winged Beast Deck

Trump Card: Icarus Wing Flyer

Favorite Card: Sacred Phoenix of Nepthys

Side: Neutral

Bio: Kyutora is a lone wolf girl. She doesn't like working with anyone, and doesn't want to. She believes that the Demon Swarms are just a test to prove a humans strength and that humans don't need help to do what they want. Kyutora and Cruxious get along semi-well, seeing how both of them don't like being around people, except the ones they are close to.

Fun Facts:

1) All demons look like humans except, their skin is paler, and their eyes have no pupils.

Please tell me what you think.

Alright here is Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Judgment Begins

It is 8:54 PM March 16th. Cruxious Atamgits is dueling with a demon.

Demon = 2100

Cruxious = 4000

The field was set up with 1 monster on Cruxious's Field, and 1 face down spell or trap on the demon's field.

Cruxious: This is over you slime! Attack!

Demon: Not so fast I activate my trap!

Cruxious: No your not, because I discard 1 trap card from my hand to negate the activision of your trap card.

Demon: What!

Cruxious: Finish this.

Cruxious's monster inflicted 3000 points of direct damage to the demon. The demon shattered into darkness and disapeared.

Cruxious: Let the light of Judgment fill your soul, and return to hell.

Cruxious returned home, and found his friend Alexander there waiting for him.

Alexander: Where have you been?

Cruxious: Where do you think. This is the 16th Demon this week.

Alexander: Damn!

Cruxious: I swear that we aren't doing a thing to these guys. Were protecting our town from these pests, but what about the rest of the world.

Alexander: Thats out of our control.

Cruxious: I know, and it pisses me off. I want to send all of these bastards back to where they came, but if they keep popping up like this,

Alexander: Cruxious. We can't stop them all around the world, but we can if they all come here for something?

Cruxious looked up, and grinned.

Cruxious: I have a plan Alex!

Alexander: What is it?

Cruxious: You said it yourself. We're going to lure them all here, Then were going to obliterate them once and for all.

Alexander grinned like Cruxiuos did. They both looked at each other, and went into Cruxious's house to plan.

Cruxious's Mom: Alex, are you staying with us tonight?

Alexander: Most likely Mrs. Atamgits.

Cruxious's Mom: Okay!

The two walked into Cruxious's room, and started planning. The two decided on a plan and went to sleep, but Cruxious didn't go to sleep just yet. Cruxious snuck out his window, got in his car and drove around the town. He was looking for 1 demon. That was all he needed. When Cruxious finally found a demon, he parked his car and got out.

Cruxious: Hey you! Come here!

The demon looked at Cruxious, and walked toward him, which was odd, for demons usually charged at people when they saw them.

Demon: What do you want mortal?

The demon was around 6ft 6in, slightly taller than Cruxious.

Cruxious: I'm here to duel you!

Cruxious got out his duel disk and deck, the demon didn't do anything.

Cruxious: Aren't you going to try and steal my soul?

Demon: No. You are different from the others. You show no fear. Why is that?

Cruxious: Because you are nothing more than an insect in my eyes.

Demon: You are a brave mortal, I'll grant you your wish. My name is Azazel.

Cruxious: Alright then Aza.... Wait fallen Angel Azazel!?

Azazel: Correct, banished from heaven and hell!

Cruxious: Then you aren't a demon, just-

Azazel: Wrong! The Divine Emperor granted me acess to Hell and made me one of his Demon Generals. Now we won't duel for souls just to see who is supreme! Demon or Human!

Cruxious: Fine with me, but if I win, You are going to bring all of your demon palls here in one week.

Azazel: Fine with me, and if I win, You must burn your deck, in my hell fire!

Cruxious: Fine!

Cruxious & Azazel: Let's Duel!

Cruxious = 8000

Azazel = 8000

Cruxious: I'll go first. I summon "Arbiter - Dread" (ATK/1500) then I'll place 2 cards face down.

Azazel: Let me get out my "Duel Disk"

Azazel's left arm looked burnt, and it morphed into a demonic arm and 10 eyes grew out of it, in the position of a duel field.

Azazel: Alright, I activate "Fiend's Calling". I'm allowed to Special Summon 1 Normal Fiend monster from my hand to the field, and I choose "Summoned Skull" (ATK/2500)

Cruxious: Big deal.

Azazel: Oh, but it is a big deal! Not I'll tribute Summoned Skull to Special Summon, "Fiend Skull Emperor" (ATK/2700), and due to my new fiend's effect I can summon 2 level 4 or lower Fiend or Zombie type monsters to the field, And I choose 2 Giant Orcs (ATK/2200)

Azazel's field was full of monsters,

Azazel: But I'm not finished!

Cruxious: What!

Azazel: I haven't normal summoned! I summon Goblin King (ATK/0).

Cruxious: What does that card do?

Azazel grinned, and began to chuckle

Azazel: For every other fiend monster on the field his attack increases by 1000! Now I'll have "Fiend Skull Emperor" attack!

Cruxious: I activate my Arbiter's Ability!

Azazel: What?

Cruxious: I can discard 1 monster from my hand to increase my monster's ATK by the discarded monsters level times 300, So I'll discard this level 7 monster to increase my card's ATK by 2100!

Cruxious's Monster now had 3600 attack points.

Azazel: No!

Cruxious: Now your "Fiend Skull Emperor" is destroyed!

Azazel took 900 points of damage.

Cruxious = 8000

Azazel = 7100

Azazel: Well I activate the final effect of my "Fiend Skull Emperor" I can summon "Summoned Skull" back to the field. Now Go!

Cruxious: Good effort Azazel. My draw!

Cruxious looked at his hand.

Cruxious: Now I summon "Arbiter - Zhan" and I'll activate his effect!

Azazel: What is it?

Cruxious: I can discard 1 Spell card to add 1 spell card from my deck to my hand, and the card I choose is "Double Summon", and I activate it, to tribute both my monsters to Summon this! "Arbiter - Aristiros" (ATK/2500). Now Aristiros attack his Giant Orc!

Azazel lost another 300 Life Points

Azazel: Oh well.

Cruxious: But I'm not done.

Azazel: What!?

Cruxious: By discarding a monster from my hand Aristiros can attack again! Now attack his Goblin King!

Azazel took 500 points of damage

Azazel = 6300

Azazel started to laugh

Azazel: What no more monsters in your hand!?

Cruxious: Nope. Your turn.

Azazel: Good!

Azazel stared at the card he drew

Azazel: Fate has my side now! I activate "Polymerization" to fuse "Summoned Skull" and "Giant Orc" to summon "Eternal Ruler Summoned Skull" (ATK/3300)!

Cruxious: What the hell!

Azazel: But I'm not finished because I activate "Inverted Force". I tribute the Eternal Ruler to summon my beast of ultimate destruction,

"Death Bringer Summoned Skull" (ATK/4400)

Cruxious was stunned!

Cruxious: You have an Invert Monster!

Azazel: Correct! But due to my new Summoned Skull's ability, when He is summoned I have to pay 3000 Life Points, but it is well worth it. He may not be able to attack, the turn he is summoned, but next turn you are finished.

Cruxious drew his card, and smiled

Cruxious: Time has come for you to meet your defeat!

Azazel: Really now.

Cruxious: Yeah, because I activate my "Polymerization"

Azazel: What!

Cruxious: Yup, and I'm fusing Aristiros, and 1 arbiter from my hand to Summon, "Arbiter - Calhal" (ATK/3000)

Azazel: Oh you had me worried for a second.

Cruxious: Well you should stay worried, because when he's on the field, I can remove 1 arbiter in my graveyard from play to gain it's effect, and the card I'm removing is "Arbiter - Zhan" and I'm discarding my last card, to bring 1 spell card to my hand! Come to my hand "Inverted Force"!

Azazel was stunned!

Azazel: Talk about luck of the draw!

Cruxious: You are right, Now Inverted Power will transform Calhal into my Trump monster "Divine Arbiter - Sodum Gimora" (ATK/4000)

the earth shaked as the divine arbiter fell from the sky

Cruxious: Now when Sodum Gimora is summoned, I can draw 5 cards!

Azazel: No!

Cruxious: Now go!

Azazel: (No! That card has an effect that can destroy my Summoned Skull. I can't fall for it) Summoned Skull attack!

Cruxious: I discard 1 Trap card from my hand to activate Sodum Gimora's effect, he can't be destroyed by battle this turn.

Cruxious lost his first 400 Life Points

Azazel: Now My monster's effect takes place! I can summon 1 level 4 or lower fiend type monster from my graveyard to the field, when he attacks. Come forth "Giant Orc"!

Cruxious: Well are you done.

Azazel: I believe So.

Cruxious: Good, I activate 1 of my face down cards "Jar of Greed"

Cruxious drew 1 card, then drew a card due to his draw phase

Cruxious: You know summoning your Orc was a stupid Idea. Sodum Gimora attack his Orc!

Azazel: Not so fast, My Death Bringers effect takes place now, you see the summoned monster can't attack, but it can be tributed to inflict 1000 points of damage to your life points!

Cruxious = 6600

Azazel = 3300

Cruxious: That monster is way to Cheap!

Azazel: Do you think the Divine Emperor cares. He made cards that couldn't be beaten. Now your time is up!

Cruxiuos: Well I'll end my turn.

Azazel started to laugh

Azazel: This duel is over! Death Bringer attack!

Cruxious: I discard a trap card to make him invincible!

Azazel: Now I'll bring back my "Giant Orc"! and Tribute him!

Cruxious lost another 1400 Life points

Azazel: Now make your move!

Cruxious: Alright. I activate my Trap card "Divine Judgment"!

Azazel: What is that!

Cruxious: I'm glad you asked, I can activate this when the difference in our Life points is 2000 or less. Now we both lose 2000 Life Points!

There life points dropped by 2000

Cruxious = 3200

Azazel = 1300

Azazel: Ha! I'm still in this duel!

Cruxious: Well, I'm not done. I activate, Reversing Spell, this allows me to activate 1 Trap card that is currently in my graveyard, and I pick "Divine Judgment"!

Azazel: What! NO!

Azazel's Life points dropped to zero

Azazel: You are good, kid. I'll half to improve my strategy if I want to take you down.

Cruxious: Don't forget our deal, bring your demon pals here.

Azazel: Don't worry, I will, and I'll destroy you next time.

Azazel disapeared, and Cruxious headed back to his car and headed home. He snuck in through his window, and it was about 11:34 PM. Cruxious looked at the clock.

Cruxious: Thats ominus.

End of Chapter 1

Tell me what you think, I'll post all the cards in a different thread later

Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Angelic Light Pierces the Sky

Day 1, 6 days remaining. Cruxious wakes up around 9: 24 AM and wakes up Alexander.

Alexander: Did you do it?

Cruxious: Yeah there coming in 6 more days.

Alexander: Good.

Cruxiuos: In the mean time lets take out some more demons.

Alexander nodded. The two headed outside and got into Cruxious's card. They drove to Alexander's and he got his card. The two both went their seprate ways. Cruxious went into the city to find some demons disguised as humans. Cruxious finally saw someone who looked rather suspicious. He got out of the car and went to talk to him.

Cruxious: Hey there.

Man: Hi.

Cruxious: You new here?

Man: Yeah.

Cruxious: You know anything about the Demon Swarms?

The man looked at Cruxious, with an angry look.

Man: Yeah I'm trying to stop them.

Cruxious: So am I.

Man: What!?

The man gave a glare at Cruxious, and Cruxious glared back.

Man: Why are you trying to stop them, you can't even hurt them!

Cruxious: Sure I can, I've already done it. I've taken out tons, and even came incontact with Azazel.

Man: Azazel isn't a demon!

Cruxious: You are right, he's the fallen angel, but the Divine Emperor saw something in him and made him a demon general.

Man: Who are you?

Cruxious: Cruxious, and you?

Man: Michael.

Cruxious: You're a demon aren't you?

Michael: No, infact I'm an opposite of a Demon.

Cruxious looked at Michael in confusion

Cruxious: Who are you really?

Michael: I'm Michael, thats my real name.

Cruxious: You are an angel aren't you.

Michael looked at Cruxious in shock

Michael: What?

Cruxious: You are an angel, Michael the Arch Angel, Arch Rivals with Azazel the Fallen Angel.

Michael: How do you know so much?

Cruxious: I'm an exorcist, I destroy the demons that infest this city.

Michael: Listen kid, this is my job. I'm the one who is destined to destroy the demon swarms.

Cruxious: Well too bad, you'll have to share the Spotlight with me.

Michael: Duel me!

Cruxious: What?

Cruxious gave Michael a confused look

Michael: If you want to take out the demons you'll have to beat me in a duel.

Cruxious: Fine. Your on!

Cruxious and Michael got out there Dueldisks and Decks

Cruxious & Michael: DUEL!

Cruxious = 8000

Michael = 8000

Michael: I'll go first. I summon "Shining Angel" (ATK/1400) and play 1 card face down. Go.

Cruxious: Good. I summon "Arbiter - Zhan" (ATK/1700)

Michael: Not so fast I activate the Counter Trap, "Forced Back"

Cruxious: What?

Michael: When you summon a monster it returns to your hand.

Cruxious: Oh well.

Micahel: But now that I activated a counter trap, I can tribute "Shining Angel" To summon "Voltanis the Adjudicator" (ATK/2800) now continue with your turn.

Cruxious: I play 2 cards face down. Your move.

Michael drew his card with a calm look on his face.

Michael: Now I summon Hoshiningen (ATK/500) and thanks to his effect all Light Attribute monsters gain 500 Attack points. Now Voltanis attack.

Cruxious: I activate "Arbiters Unleash" this card allows me to summon 1 Arbiter from my deck to the field, as long as I discard 1 Arbiter from my hand. So come out "Arbiter - Dread" (ATK/1400) and I discard 1 monster from my hand to activate one of his effects.

Cruxious grinned at Miachel, who was starting to get frustrated

Cruxious: The monster I discarded was a level 7 which means my monster now gains 2100 Attack points.

Michael: No!

Michael's Voltanis was destroyed and he lost 200 Life Points

Michael: Well I place 2 cards face down and end my turn.

Cruxious: Good. I summon "Arbiter - Vortron" (ATK/1000) and I discard 1 spell card to destroy all spell and trap cards on the field.

Michael: No!

All of Michael's Spell and Traps were destroyed

Cruxious: Now Dread, and Vortron, attack!

Michael lost 1400 Life Points, and he started to get even more frustrated.

Cruxious = 8000

Michael = 6400

Cruxious: From the legendary Arch Angel you aren't a challenge.

Michael: You are good. My move. I summon "Asura Priest" (ATK/1700) and thanks to her effect, she can attack all monsters on your side of the field.

Cruxious's monsters were destroyed, and he took 1000 points of damage

Michael: I play 2 cards face down and end my turn. So Asura returns to my hand.

Cruxious: Alright next I activate "Premature Burial" so by paying 800 Life Points I can bring back a monster in my graveyard, and I'm bringing back "Arbiter - Aristiros" (ATK/2500)

Michael:when did he get sent to the graveyard?

Cruxious: When I used Dread's monster effect, to increase his attack, I discarded Aristiros. Now I activate "Polymerization" to fuse Aristiros, with another Arbiter in my hand to summon, "Arbiter - Calhal" (ATK/3000).

Michael: Thats a pretty good monster.

Cruxious: But it gets worse. By removing 1 "Arbiter" monster in my graveyard from play, Calhal gains that monster's effect, and I'm removing Aristiros.

Michael: Big Deal

Cruxious: Oh but it is, Azazel said that same thing. Now I discard 1 trap card to destroy one of yours, then I discard 1 monster to have Calhal attack you twice.

Michael: Wh-What!

Calhal lunged forward and took out 6000 of Michael's Life Points.

Cruxious = 6200

Michael = 400

Cruxious: Go.

Michael: Damn you. I activate my "Polymerization" to fuse 2 Fairy type monsters to summon, "Arch Wing Angel" (ATK/????).

Cruxious: What does that card do?

Michael: You see, this monster's Attack is equal to the combine of the Faity monsters used to make it, and I fused, "Guardian Angel Joan" and "Tualatin" which makes a total of 5600!

Cruxious: What!

Michael: Now my angel Insinorate him!

Cruxious lost 2600 Life points

Cruxious = 3600

Micheal = 400

Cruxious: I'm not losing to you Michael. I'm going to stop the demon swarms at all costs.

Michael: I'll play 1 card face down and end my turn.

Cruxious: I activate, "Ultimate Inversion"! This card allows me to summon 1 Invert Monster as long as I reduce my Life Points until it is equal to yours. Now come forth my ultimate monster "Divine Arbiter - Sodum Gimora" (ATK/4000) and since my "Ultimate Invetsion" is considered an Invert Summon I can Draw until I have 5 cards in my hand.

Michael: You did all of that to summon a monster who is weaker than mine!

Cruxious smiled

Cruxious: Not really.

Cruxious: I activate, "Arbiter's Final Judgment"!

Michael: What does that card do?

Cruxious: I can tribute 1 Arbiter to inflict half of it's original Attack to your life points!

Michael: NO!

Cruxious's monster disapeared and Michael's life points fell to zero.

Michael: You are good Cruxious. I'm still going to fight, the demons, but I will never join you on your mission.

Cruxious: Thats fine with me. All I need is my friend, and me.

Michael: Good-bye, Cruxious. I know we'll meet again.

Light flash and blinded Cruxious for a second, but when Cruxious could see again Michael was gone. Cruxious got back in his car and started driving around again, when he got a phone call from Alexander.

Cruxious: Yeah?

Alexander: Get down here, we are gonna have some fun.

End of Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - A Soul Fire Future

Day 1, 6 days remaining. Cruxious was heading over to where Alexander told him to go. He got to a large Skyscraper, which business men and women were entering and exiting. Cruxious entered and saw Alexander waiting by a window.

Cruxious: What was so important Alex?

Alexander: I have a feeling about demons in this place.

Cruxious: This is a skyscraper, no demon would be here.

Alexander: I know but, watch.

Alexander pulled out his deck of tarrot cards from his pocket. He pulled out two cards. A right side up Tower, which indicates a large building, and an upright fiend, which indicates a Demonic creature.

Alexander: These 2 fit perfectly together for this place.

Cruxious: Listen, Alex, there is nothing here. We have 6 days to destroy as many demons as possible, and you’re still relying on those stupid tarrot cards. If we didn’t have a time limit, I would think about using your cards still, but we have, One Hundred and Forty-Four hours to take out as many Demons as possible, so start taking this serious!

Alexander: I’m staying here, my cards have never lied before.

Cruxious bolted out of the building, and left Alexander. Alexander headed for an elevator and started moving toward the top floor. As Alexander was getting higher, he realized that the lights were getting dimmer. As he reached the top floor the door opened, and he saw nothing but darkness. Alexander pulled out a card from his pocket.

Alexander: The upside down sun indicates fire, what does this mean?

????: It means me!

A voice came from across the room, and where the voice was, a bright red light erupted, and blinded Alexander for a second. The room lights then turned on and Alexander could see a demon on the other side of the room.

????: Hello young man.

Alexander: Who the hell are you?

????: Is that anyway to greet someone?

Alexander: I can tell you’re a demon, who are you?

????: I don’t feel I have to introduce my self to the likes of someone like you.

Alexander: Oh well doesn’t matter, because I’m sending you right back from where you came!

Alexander reached around to his back and grabbed his duel disk.

????: You got spunk, I respect that. Let me get my disk.

Fire spewed from the ground where the demon stood, and engulfed his arm. When the fire diminished on his are was a Duel Disk.

????: Seeing how you want to go out with a fight, I’ll let you know my name. I am Belial, one of the Divine Emperor’s four Demonic Generals!

Alexander: I don’t care what your rank is, you’re still a pile of crap to me.

Belial: Alright then let’s start this thing

Alexander & Belial: Duel!

Alexander = 8000

Belial = 8000

Alexander: I’ll go first. I summon “Arcana Force I - The Magician” (ATK/1000) and now that he’s summoned I’ll let destiny take over from here.

Alexander flipped a coin and it landed on tails

Alexander: Oh well now whenever a Spell card is activated you gain 500 Life Points. I’ll place 2 cards and end my turn.

Belial: All right, I summon “Solar Flare Dragon” (ATK/1500), and activate the Spell Card “Soul of Fire”

Alexander: Hold on, I activate “Reversal of Fate”! This card allows me to switch the effect of my Magician to Heads.

Belial: What does that do?

Alexander: Simple, every time a Spell card is activated he gains 1000 attack until the end of the turn.

Belial: Oh well the effect of my “Soul of Fire” still activates. You see you get to draw 1 card, and I’m allowed to Remove 1 Pyro type monster in my Deck from play, to inflict damage to your life points equal to half of the discarded monster’s attack power!

Alexander: What!?

Belial: And the card I discard is “Infernal Flame Emperor” (ATK/2700) which means you lose 1450 Life Points.

Alexander’s life points were dropped from 8000 to 6550

Belial: And I’ll end my turn at that, oh and thanks to my Dragon’s effect, you lose 500 Life points during my end phase.

Alexander’s Life points dropped again to 6050

Alexander: All right my turn! I summon “Arcana Force IV - The Emperor” (ATK/1400). Now lets try this again!

Alexander flipped his coin and it landed on heads

Alexander: Ha! Now all Arcana Force monsters gain 500 attack points. Next just to make sure you don’t have anything stored in your hand I activate “Arcana’s Sight” this card allows me to pay 2000 life points to discard 1 card in your hand for each Arcana force monster on the field.

Alexander looked at Belial’s hand, and discarded “Firewall” and “Backfire”.

Belial: Oh well those weren’t my best cards any way. Besides you just reduced your Life Points even more!

Alexander: Doesn’t matter, since I just activated a Spell Card the Magician gains 1000 Attack points. Now Arcana Force IV attack.

Belial’s monster was destroyed.

Alexander: Now Arcana Force I attack!

The Magician struck down, 2500 of Belial’s Life points which reduced him to 5100. The scores where near tied up.

Alexander: All right, I play 1 card face down. Your move!

Belial: Good.

Belial didn’t look at the card he drew, but he knew what it was.

Belial: I activate “Polymerization” to fuse “Infernal Flame Emperor” from my hand, and “Volcanic Doomfire”

Belial: I have one of the most powerful monsters in existence in my deck, in fact I have the most powerful Fire monster in the world. Come forth “Soul Fire Incinerator” (ATK/3700)

Alexander: No Way!!

From outside Michael was watching the duel. He was atop a building.

Michael: I should get, that boy.

Michael jumped off the building and released his wings. He then searched for Cruxious. When he found Cruxious, he was dueling a demon. Cruxious had “Arbiter - Calhal” on the field, and finished the demon off. After the duel, Michael descended to the earth.

Cruxious: Michael? What do you want.

Michael: Your friend, he’s in trouble.

Cruxious: What!?

Michael: Over at the Central Trade Tower. He’s dueling a demon.

Cruxious started to feel a feeling in his chest. He didn’t think that Alexander’s tarrot cards actually helped, but instead they got him in a duel with a demon.

Cruxious: All right thanks for that.

Michael: No problem. I’ll meet you there.

Michael flew away, back to the Skyscraper. Cruxious followed in his car. Back at the duel the “Soul Fire Incinerator” had wiped out both of Alexander’s monsters

Alexander = 50

Belial = 5100

Belial: Ha ha ha ha! You are one of the most pathetic humans I have ever come in contact with!

Alexander: Shut up! It’s my move!

Alexander drew his card and gave a sigh of relief

Alexander: Thank god! I activate “Arcana’s Reinforcement”

Belial: What is that?

Alexander: At the cost of half of my Life points I can summon 1 level 7 or higher Arcana Force monster to the field, and I choose “Arcana Force XX - The Judgment” (ATK/2900).

Belial: So what, now you only have 25 life points left.

Alexander: But if destiny wants me to win then 25 life points is all I need. Now lets have destiny decide the outcome of this duel.

Alexander flipped his coin, and the result was heads

Alexander: YES!! Now all cards on the field, except Judgment are destroyed!

Belial: No my Incinerator!

All cards on the field except for Judgment were destroyed.

Alexander: Now I activate “Arcanaic Beatdown”

Belial: What does that do?

Alexander: By discarding 1 Arcana Force monster from my hand, and paying half of my life points my monster attack you twice this turn.

Belial: No!

Alexander: Judgment! Attack!

Alexander’s monster lunged forward and struck Belial, but before it hit him again, he activated a trap card

Belial: I activate “Deathly Inversion”!

Alexander: But you don’t have any cards?

Belial: That’s because this card only activates when it is in my graveyard. Now by removing my “Soul Fire Incinerator” from play I can summon “Soul Fire Extinction” (ATK/4000)!

Alexander: No way!

Belial: Yes, and now since he’s been Invert Summoned, I can summon 2 Pyro type monsters from my graveyard. Come forth my 2 “Solar Flare Dragons”.

Alexander: Not them again!

Belial: Oh yes!

Alexander: Oh well, Judgment change your target to 1 of his dragons!

Belial’s dragon was destroyed, and he lost a chunk of Life points

Alexander = 25

Belial = 500

Alexander: Now I play 2 cards face down and end my turn.

Belial: Ha this is over!

As Belial said that Michael burst through the window!

Belial: Wh-What? Michael!

Michael: That’s right Belial.

A beam of light appeared from Michael’s hand and transformed into a sword. Michael then stabbed the sword into the ground.

Michael: Now as long as this is here no one will lose there soul this duel.

Alexander: Who are you?

Michael: I’m Michael, the arch angel. Your friend knows me and he’s coming now.

Belial: Are you finished talking!?

Alexander: What’ll happen to the loser now?

Belial: Well I’ll steal your soul of course.

Michael: You can’t Belial, not as long as my sword remains in the ground through the remainder of the duel.

Alexander: Take out the sword!

Alexander: Take out the sword. I’m gonna win this duel, and send him back to hell.

Michael: As you wish.

Michael removed the sword, and the duel continued.

Belial: I believe it was my turn. I activate “Monster Reborn” to bring back “Solar Flare Dragon”: Now I activate the effect of my Extinction, I can tribute 2 Pyro types to inflict 1000 points of damage to you! This duel is over!

Alexander: No it isn’t because I activate “Barrel hidden behind the door”

Belial: What?

Alexander: When ever you activate an effect that causes me to lose life points I can activate this card, which will direct the damage I would of taken back at you!

Belial: What!?

The blast from the “Soul Fire Extinction” was redirected back at Belial

Alexander: I win!…What?

Belial was still standing

Belial: Ha! As long as extinction is on the field, I don’t take any damage other than battle damage!

Alexander: Oh well your move.

Belial: I win! Extinction wipe him of the rest of his life points!

Alexander: Not so fast, I activate “Mirror Force”

Belial: No!

Alexander: This card will negate the attack, and destroy your monster!

“Soul Fire Extinction” was destroyed

Belial: NO!…Oh well, looks like we’ve both lost this duel.

Alexander: What?

Belial: When my monster was destroyed we both lose 500 Life Points.

Both of their life points dropped to zero.

Belial: To bad kid, no one losses. Both of us remain here today.

Michael: Be gone Belial!

Belial: Fine. Goodbye kid, until we meet again!

As Belial left, Cruxious came out of the elevator

Cruxious: Alex you okay?

Alexander: Yeah. It was a tie.

Cruxious: Damn! Well let’s go find some more demons, we only have 6 more days.

Michael looked at the two with suspicion

Michael: What’s in 6 days?

Cruxious: Nothing. Thanks for telling me about Alexander, Michael.

And with that the two walked to the elevator, and went in search of more demons.

Michael: Something is up with those two, and I’ll find out what, at all costs.

End of Chapter 3

Archived