The chosen duelist.chapter 1

spark197

"I now attack you with thunder knight ,attack, thunder sword.and you loose 2000 lifepoints thats power"!said Cody into his headphone.He had just beatan a semi-pro over the internet using a device called power dueling.Power dueling was develpoed by Kaibai Corp."nice one cody ill send you the cards now the will arvive any minute"said the semi-pro.cody turned off his Laptop and went downstairs to his bedroom.The next day the post arrived"I cant belive it my copy of oblisk arrived,time to test it out at the park".

When cody arrived a man came up to him.He was wearing a badge that said pro.The man said"Hi cody im hear to offer you a duel ive heard your one of the best" "you bet i am"answered cody."Well we will duel using duel disks ok?" "sure get ready man" "Just call me pro"Said pro."ill go first i summon water titan in attack mode with his 1800 attack points hes a force to be reckoned with and i end my turn" said pro."All right i draw sweet i actavate lightning strike and it lets me destroy your monster!I now summon thunder kid and i use his effect to tribute him and summon 3 thunder kid tokens but they wont be here for long cause i activate once more and i can summon another monster fromk my hand and i choose thunder warrior lv 7 now i attack you with him thunder break you loose 2500 lifepoints,i end my turn by placing one face down"(pro 1500 life points cody 4000 lifepoints)"Nice card,i drawed rock titan and i but him in attack with 0 attack points" said pro."why did you do that?"asked cody."Because now i control your monster and you control mine now attack rock titan,thunder warrior lv 7"yelled pro."ahh"murmed cody."i end my turn your turn now cody".(pro 1500 lifepoints cody 1500 lifepoints) "alright i activate my face down spell energy boost and i gain 500 life points,and now i summon thunder dragon and i activate polamyrazation and fuse thunder dragon with thunder knight to summon thunder rider attack thunder warrior with your 3000 attack thunder sky dive you loose 500 life points i end my turn by placing a face down".(pro 1000 life points cody 2000 lifepoints)"ok i activate dead regain and i can fuse monsters in my graveyard with monsters in my hand and i fusion summon dark machine he has 2000 attack points now attack cody" "but mines stronger"."yes but i can attack directly and you loose"(pro 1000 lifepoints cody 0 lifepoints)."Ill be off"said pro as he ran away.

Cody went home it turned out the next card cody would have drew was oblisk.Cody was back on his laptop he was checking hes E-mails when a pop up said "want to duel the best then email pro."So i did duel a real pro wow that was a good duel and i nearly beat him".Ring-Ring cody picked up the phone "helo who is it?" "hi cody its me jake".Jake was cody's best friend."whats up jake?" "theres a torny at the mall tomrow wanna come?" "sure cya tommrow at say 11am" "great cya then".Cody was going to enter that tornament and win!

most of my cards are fake and they use 4000lifepoints plz rate

Archived