The chosen duelist.chapter 2

spark197

"hey jake"yelled cody."hi cody the torny will start at 1pm we could check out the shops first"said jake."sure lets goto the packet shop first jake"."sure thing cody" "hey jake isnt that a egyptian god card pack" "sure is cody ill get us both 1" "thanks"."hey cody i got Ra" "no way guess what i got" "what?" "kuribo haha"."ladies and gentelman the torny will start ealry in 5 mins these are the match ups"boomed a loud speaker.After about 100 match ups it said"finaly cody will be dueling ross the youngest duelist here start the duel".cody stepped onto the platform ross looked like a 8 year old easy win thought cody."ill go first ross and i summon lightning warrior lv 3 and i play the spell lv modulation and i summon lighting warrior lv 12 from my deck with 4000 attack points hes my best card and i play 1 face down and end my turn"."alright my turn i summon kuriboh and equip metal armor to summon kuriboh knight attack"."mines stronger" "uh oh no kurboh"."you loose 3000 lifepoints ross" "ahh,i end my turn".(ross 1000 lifepoints cody 4000 lifepoints) "easy,attack lighting warrior lv 12 full fury" "ahh,i lost"ross bursts into tears and runs off.

Cody on the other hand dueled his way to the finals he was up against his bestfriend jake.Jake wasnt the best duelist but he did have robo king with its 3000 attack points so he could win."ill go first cody i summon fire battrey in attack mode and i activate attack formatin for every 300 attack points i give up i summon battrey tokens and i give up all 600 attack points to summon 2 tokens with 100 attack each and then i activate defense formation and all my monsters go in to deffence mode and they all have 100 deffence points and i end my turn" said jake.ok thougt cody he has 3 monsters maybe i can use them ok im going to do a dangrous move!"alright i activate give it up alll your monsters get destoryed i take 3000 dammage and you take 2000 damage i then summon thunder wolf and attack you directly and i end my turn by placing a face down".(jake 200 lifepoints cody 1000 life points)"ok i use treason and i loose 199 life points but now i can summon robo king" "i activate my face down monster destruction and you loose you monster and your lifepoints thats a good move".

Cody collects his prize of 10 packets and him and jake go to the park."jake you can have 5 packs" "thanks cody" "jake i got Ra and Slifer!"."wow well i got to go cya soon" "alright cya".When cody got home he went on his laptop to check the duelist news it said somthing about duel accademy and one of its best students Jaden Yuki dissapering jadens good friend cyrus commented that jaden was dueling someone called yabell."who could that be time to check my emails" said cody.At that moment he had 1 unread email that said meet me at 8am sharp tommorow at the peak tower."who could that be if he wants a duel he will be beaten".said cody as he was turning of his laptop.Cody went downstairs to his room he slowly went to sleep.

In his dream he was having a shadow duel."I now summon myself and i will take your soul".Cody suddenly woke up and went outside to make his way to the peak tower!

Archived