Samurai Ninja expansion! (update)

hyperwater

Hi everyone!

This set is an expansion to my No Pain No Gain set. It works fairly well together. Tell me how to improve it and rate it! (P.S. this is the first time i'm actually uploading pictures, rather than links and i'm uploading them from this website! lol)

attachment.php?aid=6018attachment.php?aid=6019

attachment.php?aid=6020attachment.php?aid=6021

attachment.php?aid=6022attachment.php?aid=6023

attachment.php?aid=6024attachment.php?aid=6025

attachment.php?aid=6026attachment.php?aid=6027

attachment.php?aid=6028attachment.php?aid=6029

attachment.php?aid=6030attachment.php?aid=6031

attachment.php?aid=6032attachment.php?aid=6033

attachment.php?aid=6034attachment.php?aid=3312

attachment.php?aid=3311attachment.php?aid=3310

attachment.php?aid=3309attachment.php?aid=3305

attachment.php?aid=3301

There are about 30 cards. Can you see them all?

(p.s. they may take a while to load because they are from this website)

Hi everyone!

This set is an expansion to my No Pain No Gain set. It works fairly well together. Tell me how to improve it and rate it! (P.S. this is the first time i'm actually uploading pictures, rather than links and i'm uploading them from this website! lol)

attachment.php?aid=6018attachment.php?aid=6019

attachment.php?aid=6020attachment.php?aid=6021

attachment.php?aid=6022attachment.php?aid=6023

attachment.php?aid=6024attachment.php?aid=6025

attachment.php?aid=6026attachment.php?aid=6027

attachment.php?aid=6028attachment.php?aid=6029

attachment.php?aid=6030attachment.php?aid=6031

attachment.php?aid=6032attachment.php?aid=6033

attachment.php?aid=6034attachment.php?aid=3312

attachment.php?aid=3311attachment.php?aid=3310

attachment.php?aid=3309attachment.php?aid=3305

attachment.php?aid=3301

There are about 30 cards. Can you see them all?

(p.s. they may take a while to load because they are from this website)

Thanks guys! I enjoyed making them! And this is my 3rd Thread i've made and I've tried to improve everytime! BY the way, if you don't see all of them (cause I know it takes a while to load...) can you tell me the number of cards you saw? I won't to know which cards people see the most

There is no such thing as a "Samurai Ninja" they were either a Shinobi or a Samurai not a combination of both. Sure many following the Bushido had practices in ninjutsu as well, but not many. Anyways "Extra Training" would cancel out it's own effect. It should be "The equipped monster is not affected by any Spell Cards except this card". 4/10

Most of the images are bad.

"Spare Sword" I have the sword on that image it is a letter opener. I bought it in Japan.

"Wooden Training Man" that is the small figure an artist uses as a anatomy reference.

I see, good point. I think that i'll take some cards out of this set and redo it. I understand that the Ninjas (Or, as you said, Shinobi) are different from the Samurai but what I meant to say was Ninja, Samurai Expansion or if you are REALLY fussy about the name I guess I should have called it Ninja and Samurai expansion. By the way, about the pictures....you'd be surprised how hard it is to try and find a good picture of a Wooden training man if you don't really know the name for it. And about the letter opener, I had no idea it was a letter opener, I honestly though it was a small sword.

This was the first time I uploaded picture and it was terrible... any hints for next time?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Its hard to find good trading card pictures, though then again there are some pictures that seem as though they were made to go on a card. Sometimes its just what you can find....

My Time Maniplulation set has better pictures.

(I seriously spelt Manipulation wrong in the title...)

Thanks guys. Its hard to find good trading card pictures, though then again there are some pictures that seem as though they were made to go on a card. Sometimes its just what you can find....

My Time Maniplulation set has better pictures.

(I seriously spelt Manipulation wrong in the title...)

Archived