Tribute Competition Tag Style

Careless Whisper

Here we are folks! A wonderfull competition in store for you! Here, we shall see custom made signitures battle it out for a total grand prize of 5 positive reputation points!

Here, are theme shall be the tribute to the moderators! Because we all know how much you hate them!

Here are some catches! I will be choosing the moderator that you will tribute with your sigs. So each member that competes will have a different moderator to do!

Now, the prize may be 5 reps, but that isn't the only prize in this competition, which I'll give details about that, much later!

Now, once you register a spot, I'll assign a moderator to you, and then you must complete the sig. I'll ask a super moderator to set up a voting poll on this thread when the time comes and all entries are finished.

Now, here are the list of moderators for you!

Crab Helmut :: Faint Brushfire

Darth Browarod

[spoiler=Dark Raver :: Frlf]

Ipood-3.png

Falling Pizza :: computerwhiz98

TKill93 :: Disturbed064

Blood Rose :: Burst Legacy

Bloodrun

Hioco1

=Umbra :: Poke Freak

Yankeefan

~Raven~ :: BlackLusterSoldier76

--Now, of course this means that these moderators cannot participate, so they can sit back and enjoy your creations. Oh, I almost for the main twist!

To show your affection for your tributee, you will also include a love letter for them! That's right, a love letter, showing them how much you care about them and want to marry them! So, if you don't get the mod you want, or if you get the mod you absolutely hate, tough luck, because your stuck with him/her.

Now, who ever shows me the best poem will win 500 spending points from me! I will be the judge for those poems, but there will be a voting poll for the sigs.

Have fun! And enjoy!

~Meti

Archived