Appeard: episode 02

Deck: Harpie Lady

Door Obelisk Blue

----------------------------------------

Crew:

ALZ: Writer

Chaos_Remix: Deckmaker

Rink VS. Crowler – Crush the Big Golem

Rink: I hope I make it on time that stupid airplane took whey to long.

Rink was running down the street to get to the entry exam of Duel academy he maid it past the theory exam the only thing left was the practice exam.

Teacher: I think we can quite lady’s there is no one coming right now any whey.

Rink: Wait for me count Rink in as present. Rink was running to the record bali when slipping and gliding a way on one feet.

Teacher: Doctor Crowler sir, there’s a kid Rink he’s a little late but can we give him an exam

Doctor Crowler: It looks like a sport coming late but I know what Seppard said

Everybody should have a chance

*Walks away*

Teacher: Who is going to duel and with witch deck?

Doctor Crowler: Leave that to me

-

Teacher: You don’t come past my front line

(Field: 2x Gear golem the moving fortress)

(Hand: 3)

(LP: 1400)

Hintro: Just wait

(Field: 1x Ultima Kunoichi – Ayane)

(Hand: 3)

(LP: 1000)

Hintro: I sacrifice my Ultima Kunoichi – Ayane to summon my Ultima Phoenix – Necraus now for his effect I place two cards face-down to deal 1400 points of direct damage to your life points

Teacher: (Life points drop to zero) Welcome to the academy kid

-

Rink: That guy sure can duel

Septe: I’m know much of cards and I’m a really good duelist but when I’m dueling I get scared

Hintro: Hey' date=' did you enjoin watching me duel?

[b']Rink:[/b] Ye sure your good, but wait until you see my duel!

Hintro: Your duel? Didn’t you duel yet? The said my duel was the last one.

Rink: What?!

Voice: Rink Jones to the Arena I repeat Rink Jones to the Arena

Rink: I get my chance.

-

Rink: Sow you are who I’m going to duel

Doctor Crowler: A little more respect kid, I’m a respected High school teacher. And I’m so kind to let you go first.

Rink: Well Thanks teach than I start by summoning my Birdian – Steel Hawk(0/2000) to field in defends mode and a face-down to make it complete.

(Hand:4/Field:2/LP:4000)

Doctor Crowler: What a amateur move watch how a pro those this. I start by activating my “Confiscation” sow I give up one thousand life points to look ate your hand than I choose one card and send it to the graveyard

Cards appeared before Crowler but as soon as they appeared a weird little house also appeared and toke the cards inside

Doctor Crowler: What is this?

Rink: O nothing except for the fact that I activated my Birds home of safe Return as long as it is on the field my hand is safe from all your discard effects.

Doctor Crowler: Than I place two cards face-down and than I activated my Heavy storm destroying all spells and traps on the field

Rink: Why would you do that you destroyed your own face-downs as well

Doctor Crowler: Because my face-down cards where two copies of Statue of the Wicked and when they are destroyed I get a Wicket token(1000/1000) one for each of them

Rink: Sow they have only 1000 ATK points each

Doctor Crowler: That’s why I’m going to scarifies them to summon my Ancient Gear Golem (3000/300) know my Golem destroy his pefetic creature

The same house appeared this time taking Birdian – Steel Hawk in him

Rink: Didn’t you know when my “Birds home of safe Return is destroyed your battle phase get skipped

Doctor Crowler: Alright just make your move

(Hand:1/Field:1/LP:3000)

Rink: Perfect, I activated my Birdian Fusion combining my Birdian – Steel Hawk on the field with the “Birdian – Drill Peak” in my hand to summon my Birdian – Bird Knight(2100/2000)

Doctor Crowler: He got only 2100 ATK points he can’t destroy my golem

Rink: Did I say I was dun yet? I activated my: Flying Fusion combining my monster again for another Birdian – Bird Knight(

Doctor Crowler: Know you got two worthless monsters

Rink: O ye? I activated the ability of my first Bird Knight switching your golem in to defends mode. Than for the effect of my second Bird Knight destroying your defends position Golem

Doctor Crowler: My Golem!

Rink: Your wide open for a attack but for using his effect my second Bird Knight can’t attack sow I summon my Birdian - Message Bird (ATK:1400 DEF:1400) now my monsters Finish him off

Doctor Crowler: I lost but how I’m a top duelist, Rink you will pay for this

Rink: I’m in, I joined, I’m in the Academy YES.

What will happen next? Will Rink be loved on the academy or will he find himself a new a New enemy?

Next Episode: Rink VS. Chazz - Illegal Duel

Rink VS. Chazz – Illegal Duel

Rink: I’m in sliver Red and Hintro where are you in?

Hintro: I’m in Sliver two and you Septe?

Septe: I’m in Ra Yellow

Rink: See you by the dorms Septe

Septe I don’t think sow my dorm is there while your dorm is way over there.

Septe point at a little house with what looked even smaller than it was because it was sow far away

Hintro: Way over there?

Septe: Have a nice walk!

---------

Hintro: Man it is sure nice and quite by the see. Lets get inside

Rink: Nice room but way are the curtains closed

IrwinBecause I’m sleeping!

Hintro: Sorry we didn’t no that

IrwinWell get out of my room!

Rink: Well its our room to

IrwinOur you go away or be silent I’m sleeping alright, o and I’m Irwin

Rink: Than we go away, lets go Hintro.

---------

Hintro Man what a sleep head is that Irwin.

(?): I win!

Rink: Do you hear that it’s a duel.

Hintro: Lets check it out.

-----------

Septe: Man I lost

Rink: You lost to who?

Septe: To him is name is Chazz and he is pretty good I maid ad

Chazz: Now give me your Silent Magician card I won.

Rink: Wait, I will duel you and if I win you will give Septe his Silent Magician back.

Anya: There is no time for a duel the Obelisk welcome diner is about to start.

Chazz: O right well you got lucky this time Slacker but next time I beat you.

Rink: What about his card?

Chazz: Tonight at Midnight

-----------

Hintro: I think you shouldn’t do this. I mean he beaten Septe and he is Ra Yellow

Rink: Maybe I shouldn’t but then Septe wouldn’t get his Silent Magician back.

Chazz: I didn’t think you would show up.

Rink: I’m hear so start the duel.

Chazz: Your in a rush to lose!. So I start with my Reborn Zombie (1000/1600) than I place one card facedown and end my turn. (Hand:4/Field:2/LP:4000)

Rink: That sure is a lame start let me do it better with my: Birdian Fusion Combining my Birdian – Drill Peak and my Birdian – Steel Hawk Together to get my Bird Knight(2100/2000)

Chazz: I know you would to that so I activated my Chtonian_Polymer so I sacrifice my my Reborn Zombie to take control of your Bird Knight.

Hintro: What happened?

Anya: I didn’t thought you would to this but to be sure I came to look. When you activated Chtonian_Polymer you can take control of your opponents fusion monster when he summoned it.

Hintro: How did he know to play that?

Chazz: Because you wouldn’t stop talking about that Bird Knight of yours at the Entry exam so I know you would play it.

Rink: Well I summon my Birdian – Steel Hawk in defends mode than I place a card facedown to end my turn. (Hand:1/Field:2/LP:4000)

Chazz Well is that all? Than I activated my Chthonian Destruction so now when somebody destroys a monster with a card effect he can destroy one spell or trap card on the field. Next I summon my Goblin attack force. Now Bird Knight destroy his Steel hawk. Next for the effect of my Chthonian Destruction allowing me to destroy your face-down card.

Rink: Well the destroyed card was my Destruction Vase of Greed so I draw two cards.

Chazz: Well now my Goblin attack force will attack your lifepoints directly.

Rink: Arghh. (His Lifepoints dropped to 1700)

Chazz: I end my turn with two face-downs. (Hand:0/Field:4/LP:4000)

Rink: I activated my: Flying Fusion special summoning Bird Knight. Now my Bird Knight activated your effect and destroy his Goblin attack force and. than your Chthonian Destruction in destroying your left face-down card.

than I end my turn with a face-down. (Hand:/1/Field:2/LP:1700)

Chazz I activated my Chthonian Alliance equip it to my Birdian – Bird Knight. Increasing my monsters ATK points by 1600 thanks to your Bird Knight. Know Bird Knight attack his Bird Knight.

Rink: The Face-Down I placed was a trap! Birds Magic!. Allowing me to activated a spell card from my hand. And what is a better spell card than Creature Swap!

Know you take 1600 points of damage!.

Chazz No!!!!!

Rink: O yes, and there is plenty more where that came from!

Chazz: Well I activated Chthonian Blast when you destroyed one of my monsters I can destroy one of your monsters! And we both take damage equeal to half that monsters ATK points.

Rink Life points droppend to 250 and Chazz Life points Dropped to 950

Chazz: Next I activated my Call of the Haunted bringing back my Goblin Attack Force! Now nothing can safe you.

Rink: Are you shoure? maybe with my Pot of Greed.

(?) I heard something!

Anya: We most go guys! campus security. If they found us all we get seriously busted

Rink: Why we are students here aren’t we?

Anya: The Rules says:

No off time arena duels!
but I bet chazz didn’t tell you.

Chazz: I go guys I know that what I toughed was true you are an amateur!

Rink: What about Silent Magican!

Chazz You can have it back it is a worthless card any whay.

--------------

Hintro: Thanks for showing us the back way out.

Anya: Your welcome .you are lucky from where I’was standing you would have lost.

Rink No way. Not from what I draw: Rink Showed him Monster Reborn and Birds Knight Spinning Drill.

Rink: I activated my Monster Reborn special summoning my Bird Knight. activating his effect and switch your Goblins to Defends mode. Than I activated my Birds Knight Spinning Drill destroying your goblins! Now Bird Knight Direct Attack.

Rink: By the way what is your name?

Anya: Anya and yours

Rink: I’m Rink well see you!

What will happen next? Will we see Anya again?

Next: Anya VS Rink. Harpie Invasion

Archived