the chosen duelist chapter 3

spark197

It was 7.55am cody was making his way to peak tower to duel the stranger.When he arrived he saw duelists dueling people in cloaks."there you are cody you might remember me?"it was pro wearing his cloak but with his hood down."so am i ment to duel you?"asked cody,"no,you will be dueling jake"said pro."but hes my best friend" "yes but we made him evil and more powerful so if you beat him he will go back to normal but if you loose or quit he stays like that"said pro."all right ill duel him"said cody worreid foice.

"alright ill go first"yelled jake."i summon shadow knight with 2000 attack points hes strong,now i activate his effect so i can attack you directly even if its on the first turn,now attack"yelled jake."ahhh"shouted cody holding on to his dueldisk."i end my turn".(jake 4000 Lifepoints cody 2000 Lifepoints)."alright i activate royal orders and i can summon a monster then sacrifice to summon a monster with 6 or less stars and i choose thunder dragon and i then equip him with thunder injury lowering his deffence to 500 but raises his attack to 3000,now attack thunder claw,i put a face down and end my turn".(jake 3000 lifepoints cody 2000 lifepoints)"alright cody i activate reversal i pay 1000 lifepoints and are monsters change field sides now i attack" said jake."not so fast i activate pure luck now i choose 1 card in your hand if its monster you loose 1000 lifepoints but if its spell or trap your turn ends,i choose far left" "it was a spell guess its your turn now"(jake 2000 lifepoints cody 2000 lifepoints)"ok i summon thunder warrior lv 3 and use upgrade to get rid of him and summon thunder warrior lv 12 now attack with your 4500 attack points,but thats not all i activate shield and sword giving you 500 attack points but mine gets 4000 attack points now destroy the darkness".(jake 0 lifepoints cody 2000 lifepoints cody wins) "hey that wasnt jake that was someone dressed up!"said cody."i know that and i know another thing cody you are the chosen duelist im going to send you to the world of darkness so you can free this wprld from destruciton"."do i get a say in this?"asked cody,"no you dont"

A strange light appeared and cody was gone!

Chapter 5 will be up by 5th December and again plz rate the first person to rate all my stories will get 1 rep!

Archived