The Future Is Now PLZ LOCK

Master52394

This is only the first Chapter and I will put in the profiles before posting the story. FYI I know that this chapter is short and the other chapters will be longer. ENJOY!

Profiles-

Brian-Age 14- Favorite Card: Emes The Infinity

Kevin-Age 15- Favorite Card: Darkblaze Dragon

Dylan-Age 9- Favorite Card: E. Hero. Shining Flame Wingman

Janet-Age 39- Favorite Card: Blue Eyes White Dragon

Aaron-Age 18- Favorite Card: Swift Gaia, The Fierce Knight

Amanda-Age 15-Favorite Card: Water Dragon

Debby-Age 15-Favorite Card: Wingweaver

Frank-Age 43-Favorite Card: Panther Warrior

ENJOY THE STORY (Chapter 2 is under way as you read this)

Chapter 1

ENJOY THE STORY (The next Chapter is underway as you are reading this)

And the first match in Round 1 is… “Sorry I guess I should start from the beginning. My name is Brian and I am 14 years old & I am in the first yugioh tournament I am playing in and I entered with all my friends. You’ll here about them later on. Here’s the deal… me and my friends have been dueling for years. We have always loved doing it because it was another game that we could beat each other at. Well as of a few weeks ago we saw this poster on the card store down the road from my house. It said that there was going to be a Duel Monster tournament in 1 week. All we had to do was ask the man in the store to join and he told us to be at the Kaiba Dome in next Saturday at noon. We were signed up. However that had left 4 other spots for people to sign up. Plus there was a good probability that we would have to face each other. Everyday that week we had practice duels with kids in wither the park or the game shop. That week had gone by so fast that I couldn’t believe it when it was actually the day of the tournament. When we arrived the other four duelists had already been there. We each had our own waiting room so that the mystery of who else was in the tournament would stay. When the announcement was made we met on the duel platform and there we got a glimpse of each other. I knew everyone that was participating too. Well Time to see how things will work out.”

Archived