Deathnote: Rise of Omega Ch.1(Pt.1)

Felix Culpa

Police Case: Kira

This case was an international case because "Kira" was killing people around the world, practically simultaneously, and with unknown means. The lead detective on the case, L, had died during the case.

Light Yagami, an eighteen year-old To-oh University student, was found to be Kira shortly after L's death.

Ryan read the police case quietly to himself. Most of the details were marked out heavily, mainly with page references that didn't exist. Lately, though, more people were believing that 'Kira' had returned even though Light was shot. It seemed very odd for a fifteen year old to be doing the job of a detective. Yet, here Ryan was.

-----~~~~~---------------------

Towa Kiguma sat at his desk watching the news looking for the next person to kill.

"Today in Japan, seven people were killed in the continuing murders of 'Kira' even though he supposedly vanished 10 years ago. It seems that more of them are leaving notes behind and then mysteriously dying of heart attacks at the same time. One message said, "With L gone, who will stop me?"

-----~-------

Ryan looked at the confidential evidence. It seemed to have pattern...

Hello, I am Kira 12/27/07 12:08 AM

Oh, hello again, what will INTERPOL do? 12/27/07 3:00 PM

Why how often do we plan on communicating? 12/31/07

With L gone, who will stop me? 1/1/08

I will keep in touch, kay? 1/1/08

Losers, all of you. 1/1/08

Likely said on aggression to you, sorry 1/1/08

You seem to be playing your chances,

Oh how reluctant friend 1/1/08

Unbelievably slow answering mail, are we?

Despicable if you ask me? 1/1/08

I think you should respond immediately.

Excusable was the 30th but now it is unbearably late! 1/1/08

"H-O-W W-I-L-L Y-O-U D-I-E. How will you die? Chronological order says 'How will you die?' Time to pull a trick on this 'Kira.'"

------~--------

Archived