Yugioh king of dragons 3 chapters done :)

lightning112

if you like yugioh GX you'll love this

[spoiler=Chapter 1] Caleb: Hi people was sup

everyone just stares at him for a moment and goes back to their game

Caleb: Fine

Nick: Hey you new around the stadium

Caleb: Yeah

Nick: Well to get accepted you have to duel me

Caleb: no prob

Nick: Oh really

Caleb: yeah

Both: Duel

Nick: I'll go first I play White Magician Pikeru (1200 ATK. 0 DEF.) and I'll play two face downs and call it a turn.

Caleb: Ok if thats all you can bring then watch this I play Pot Of Greed and draw two cards Now I play the field spell fusion gate and fuse the two cyber dragons in my hand to make cyber twin dragon (2800 ATK. 2100 DEF.) and I attack White Magician Pikeru leaving you with 2400 LP and due to his effect I can attack again Finish him Cyber thats game.

Nick: Wow I've never seen someone play like that how bout joining my stadium team

Caleb: But you guys are level 8s I'm only starting off as a level 1

Nick: thats ok so do you want to join or not

Caleb: yeah i want to join

Nick: Consider you're self a part of Team Inferno one the best round except for you know LV.9,10,11 and 12 I think well be good friends

Caleb: Awesome talk to you tomorrow

Nick: oh yeah your cabin is over there sorry you're only a level 1 so you get the lowest cabin but I think you'll level up soon hopefully

Caleb: Gee Thanks I Guess talk to ya later

Nick: ok bye

thus beginning the adventure of Caleb

[spoiler=Chapter 2] ok before we start I will say i am making it different writing style ex someone:

somebody else: now it'll be smooth just read and you'll know what im talking about.............................................................................

The next day Caleb woke up in his bed he sleeps in cabin 1.11. He crawled out of bed and went to the cafe he saw Nick sitting with other people wearing the same team shirt that Nick was waring they looked as if they were arguing. I walked closer to there table and heard "hes only a level 1 nick you cant expect us to win with him" "he beat me so yeah i do". I sat down and said "sup?". One tall tough looking guy said "you cant sit here until you pass you're team entrants exam" he had a deep voice " besides were 16 and you're 12 how did you get in to the stadium campus anyways you have to be at least 15" the tough guy said "yeah" all but nick said. "Because I'm Just that good" i winked at them One short kid stood up he looked only about 10 but he's 16.

" I'll be your entrance ticket you win you join i win you don't got it" he said "yeah i suppose" I said

Caleb 4000 LP Short Kid 4000 LP

"oh before we start I'm Shade"

Caleb 4000 LP Shade 4000 LP

"Duel"

"I'll go first" shade says. "I'll set one monster and end my turn" "my turn" I say "I'll play red eyes b. Chick and tribute him to special summon red eyes black dragon (2400 ATK/ 2000 DEF) I'll equip black pendent making his attack points 2900 and I'll attack your face down"

Sand Moth appears on shades side of the field with 2000 attack points and 1000 defense points. "Where did that come from" I asked "By sand moths effect when hes destroyed while face down you can special summon him with revers stats" Shade said.

"ok I'll finish by playing one face down card and end my turn" I say

"Fine with me. Draw okay I tribute my sand moth to summon Guardian Sphinx (1700 ATK/ 2400 DEF) in defense position and play a face down card" Shade said

"Draw I play pot of greed I play the field spell Fusion gate and fuse the two cyber dragons in my hand to make Cyber Twin Dragon and I tribute Red Eyes B. Dragon to special Summon Red eyes Darkness Dragon and red eyes attack guardian sphinx" I say "I negate the attack with threatening roar" Shade says "fine but i forgot to mention something you take 500 Life Points from black pendent and Red Eyes Darkness Dragon gains 300 attack points for every dragon type monster in my graveyard which is 4 so 1200 attack points which brings his total up to 3600 and end my turn" i say

"well i tribute Guardian sphinx to special summon Exxod Master of the guard who has 0 attack but 4000 thousand whopping defense points i end my turn" Shade said

"Fine well here i go i play pot of greed now i play de-fusion to de-fuse my cyber twin dragon to two cyber dragons and i fuse the two cyber dragons on my field with the one in my hand with powerbond to make cyber end dragon (8000 ATK/ 2800 DEF)" "so what you'll lose at the end of your turn because you'll destroy Exxod with cyber end dragon and attack directly with Red Eyes Darkness Dragon who only has 3900 attack points leaving me with 100" shade interrupted

"oh no i must of miscalculated! Not when Cyber end dragon destroys a monster in defense position the difference between cyber's attack and Exxod defense is dealt to you as battle damage Attack Cyber" "That's game"

Team inferno was cheering at me and all other teams watching the battle must of liked it to because they were all cheering and the card shop owner gave me a free pack of cards for a great duel. I opened it and said "No way"

To Be Continued......

[spoiler=Chapter 3] "Caleb and Zai please enter the stadium" boomed the speker. "Yes my turn to level up" I said as entered the stadium. I entered the stadium and waved to the crowed which was mostly people from campus. A small kid entered the stadium he was only eight "Huh.. This should be easy" i said. "Zai the 3 year champion of the grand duel tournament" boomed the speaker Everybody exept team inferno cheered team inferno cheered for me. "Great" I said sarcastically. "Duel" the speaker said.

"I'll go first" Zai said as he drew "" Play polymerization and fuse elemental hero burstinatrix with Avion to make Elemental hero Flare wingman (2100 ATK) and play 2 cards face down turn end" said Zai

" Nice move! draw I play armed dragon lv 3 and play lv up to summon armed dragon lv 5 I play spell from beyond to bring back lv up and use it on armed dragon lv 7 (2800 ATK) I use his effect and discard blue eyes white dragon to destroy flare wingman and Armed Dragon Attack"

Caleb 4000 LP

Zai 1200 LP

"My turn I play pot of greed and play fusion gate to fuse burstinitrix with clayman and sparkman with clayman to make rampart blaster (2000) defense and ThunderGiant (1500 DEF) and end my turn and a card face down" said Zai

"Hm is that all you got. I summon spear dragon (1900 ATK) and I sacrifice armed dragon lv 7 to special summon armed dragon lv 10 and due to his effect i discard one card from my hand to destroy all monsters you control"

"uh" said zai

" I attack you directly with Armed Dragon"

" Not! I play draining shield and gain 4000 Life Points" Zai interupted

"Fine I Attack with Spear dragon and play a face down I end my turn"

Caleb 4000 Life points

zai 3500 Life points

"My turn I play monster reborn to summon Flare wingman back now I play polymerization to fuse Wingman with sparkman from my hand to summon Elemental Hero Shining Flare wingman (2500 ATK) zai said

" He still doesn't have enough attack points to destroy me" I say

"Hm True but his effect gives me 300 attack points for every hero in my graveyard which is 10 so 3000 more attack making his grand total 5500"

"gulp" I gulped

"now Attack"

" I play negate attack" I say

"fine I play pot of greed and then play Lightning vortex which i discard a card and all your monsters on the field" Zai said

"why didn't you play that first" I said

" I don't know" zai said

"draw" I said smiling "Fine I use cyber dragon effect to special summon him to the field and summon lord of Dragons in defense mode (1000 DEF) and play flute to summoning dragons to summon 2 blue eyes from my hand (both 3000 ATK) Now to finish you off I play double summon and tribute Lord of Dragons and my two blue eyes to summon The Winged Dragon Of Ra and I pay 3900 Life points to make his attack 7900 and play pot of greed now I equip him with rush recklessly to make him 8600 now I equip him with Axe of Despair to make him 9600 ATK points now ATTACK!!"

Caleb 100 Life points

Zai 0 Life points

"That's game" I say

"Good job! you are now promoted to level 8" Boomed the speaker

"Yes a new deluxe cabin" I say and "better food!" everybody laughed

to be continued

[spoiler=Chapter 4] "Okay to day we will be visiting the yugioh museum of history" The stadium activity councilor. "uggh" I said. We rode the bus there and walked in. It smelled like a recently vacuumed rug and old dust. "Whoa I stand corrected this place is awesome" I said there were old ancient Egyptian artifacts. Then we came across a wall that had egyptian writing the guide said "It states the proficy of the dragon king and says that he will have to battle to save the world beyond the portal but it is not foretold that he will succeed. Okay lets move on shall we" I put my hand on the wall and it went through the proficy "HEELLLPPP" I yelled. "Oh no its its" said the guide then paused " The Dragon King!" He exclaimed. I finally fell completely through into a vortex that was multi-colored "Where am I" I said as it echoed and an old man said "you must be the dragon king I am your guardian" "Okay so what do I do" I asked "The worlds are slowly being put into darkness have you ever noticed men that you could never see no matter how light it was it always looked like they were in the shadows"

"you know I have" I replied "Well they are the king of the shadow Izel. He is trying to take over the earth he has already taken your throne in the land of dragons you must stop him" My guardian said "fine then let me go to the land of dragons" I said impatiently "First you must duel me" The guardian said "Fine. Duel!"

"Allow me to go First" I said "Draw I play Kaibaman and tribute him to summon Blue Eyes White Dragon! (3000 ATK) I'm not done I play monster reborn to bring back Kaibaman and tribute him to summon another blue eyes and activate Judgment of the blue eyes which lets me fuse any blue eyes on my field with a monster from my deck I fuse the three blue eyes to make Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500 ATK) and set a card facedown and end my turn" I said

"Wow you may be ready but I play Lightning Vortex to destroy ultimate"

"Not so fast I play my facedown Dragons spell every time you play a spell It's destroyed and you take 500 points of damage and after every spell activated it gains a counter for every counter you take 500 more damage per spell so now if anymore spells you take 1000" I reply

Caleb 4000 Life points

Guardian 3500 Life Points

"fine I summon red eyes black chick and tribute him to summon red eyes black dragon in defense mode and play a facedown card and end my turn" said the guardian

"My turn then I play pot of greed which no I don't take damage but it gains a counter now I play search of the dragons spell which lets me play a spell from my deck and I play endless Spell and when this card is played I get to bring the other two from my deck to the field allowing me to destroy the three and draw a card and play community service now at the beginning of our main phase we must play a spell or lose the duel and if you haven't noticed my counter now deals 3500 damage" I say "Your turn"

" I play the spell system error which means that dragons spell is destroyed and I take no damage"

"fine my search for the dragons spell is still in play" I reply

" I know and I play dragons demise meaning with both take 5 monster cards from our deck and send them to the grave. Now I tribute red eyes black dragon to summon Red eyes darkness dragon due to his effect he has 4800 ATK now attack and I end my turn"

Caleb 3700 LP

Guardian 3500 LP

" Draw I summon Red eyes black chick tribute him to summon red Eyes black Dragon and Now I tribute him to summon red Eyes darkness dragon but his attack is 5700 now destroy him red eyes I play a card facedown and end my turn" I say

Caleb 3700 LP

Guardian 2400LP

"Well I summon Marauding captain and use his effect to summon another and lastly use his effect to summon the last one and play double summon to sacrifice the three to summon slifer the sky dragon and play ultimate draw we both draw until we have seven cards in our hands now attack slifer turn end"

Caleb 2400 LP

Guardian 2400 LP

"Draw I summon armored dragon lv 3 and play last lv up which lets me bring out in place of lv 3 lv 10 but if i don't finish you this turn I lose 4000 life points because of the attack of Lv. 10 but I discard a card to destroy slifer and now Attack Lv 10"

the duel ended and I somehow land in a world with dragons flying

"The Land of Dragons"

To be Continued...

It's Good,The 4th Chapter is the best

But Caleb Duels are very very unbelievable:summons 2 Red Eyes Darkness Dragons in 2 turns?

Plus,I noticed that sometimes,if you calculate it,you'll see that caleb used more cards than what's supposed to be in his hand.It's not a big deal,but it makes the fanfic more belivable.

Archived