Spell/Trap Reclamation

TAG

Spell Reclamation

Trap

Discard 1 card and chain this card to a Spell Card you activated. Whenever that Spell Card is sent to the Graveyard, return it to its owner's hand.

Trap Reclamation

Trap

Discard 1 card and chain this card to a Trap Card you activated. Whenever that Trap Card is sent to the Graveyard, return it to its owner's hand.

Just think of all the crazy things you can do with these. Do you think they will hit the ban or limited list?

You REALLY though it worked like that? Rofl. Even with imperial order at three it would still be ridiculous. Reclamation burn would be the only deck type.

my little brother thought it did that 2...

he even had an OTK!!! HE FREAKED WHEN I TOLD HIM IT ONLY WAS ONCE!!!

1)play OOzaki

2)play spell reclamation

3)repeat step 1 forever.

I havnt used either much but i like the idea of the cards. Ive have used trap reclamation to get a gift card back to my hand. (Bad Reaction Deck.) I find it works pretty well in there considering i can deal 3000 effect damage with a single card and can do it again with trap reclamation.

Yea. I agree. But still, Spell Reclaimation might be ok in certain spell-heavy builds... like Empty Jar... actually, no, I'm just trying to make up a good reason for it now.

Don't use these... they're technically not chainable to MST/Storm/Mobius/Raiza, and since it's name's not Torrential Tribute or Mirror Force that usually means it's not going to be fantastic.

Archived