some more cards i made

Hiddensoul

Hey everyone! Here are some more of my cards that I have created. Hope you all enjoy! Leave comments and suggestions and ratings thanks!

Ruler of the Fiends

Quick play spell

Effect: When you have 3 or more fiend-type monsters on your side of the field you can special summon from your hand or deck 1 Dark Ruler Ha Des to you side of the field.

Dark Ninja

Warrior

Dark

Level 6

ATK/DEF 2300/1950

Effect: Discard 2 cards from your hand, this card can attack twice during this Battle Phase.

Elemental Hero Drakmord

Warrior

Dark

Level 5

ATK/DEF 2000/1750

Effect: When this monster is tribute summoned successfully choose up to 3 monsters on the field. Those monsters can't attack or switch battle positions. After your opponents 2nd Standby Phase, destroy the selected monsters.

Hemroid

Machine

Dark

Level 7

ATK/DEF 2850/2150

Effect: Discard your entire hand. Destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field. You can only activate this effect if your life points are 5000 points or more.

Neopolis the Terminator

Divine-Beast

God

Level 12

ATK/DEF 3750/4000

Effect: When this card is tribute summoned successfully you can activate one of the following effects:

-Tribute 3 monsters on your side of the field to destroy all cards on the field and inflict 4000 points of direct damage to both players life points. (If you activate this effect Neopolis the Terminator cannot attack this turn.)

-This card can attack twice this turn. (If you activate this effect Neopolis the Terminators ATK is decreased by 1500 points during the Battle Phase for this turn.)

-Discard monsters form your hand to the graveyard and bring to your hand monsters with Dark attributes as the same the same number of monsters discarded this way.

Leia the Light Charmer

Spellcaster

Light

Level 3

ATK/DEF 500/1500

Effect: Flip:Take control of 1 light monster on your opponents side of the field.

I know the Neopolis may be a little too powerful but hey its a god so it may not be allowed to be used lol and gods are suppose to be powerful

Ruler of the Fiends: Weird name; even weirder effect. And, yes, from where do you fetch Ha Des?

Dark Ninja: The combination of losing hand advantage AND Ninja being a LV6 makes this card... a stinkbomb amongst double-attackers. At least Double Dude could produce Tokens.

Drakmord: Zaborg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this.

Hemroid: Play Darklord Zerato.

Neopolis: Meh. It's pretty weak compared to the other Divine-Beasts; futhermore, you could bear to make ATK decrease (for the second effect) 1000 points. And, yes, what do you mean by "bring out"?

While we're at it, why don't you visit mine thread, Edge?

Archived