Yu-GI-Oh! S.O.D(You'll find out Later)(When you read....Post,i wanna know what you think)

the alpha

I made 4 fanfics before(Id on't know why noone's commenting)

but i hope this one will be better,because i've put a great effort making it.

i hade deck recipes from alot of members and their names will me mentioned when i post their decks.

The 2 main characters in this Fanfic are me and my best friend,

the others i just made up.

When You read PLZ Comment or Rate to make the fanfic better.

Enjoy.

Characters: [spoiler=Click To View]

Name:Ayman Miri

Deck:Alpha Species

Role:Hero

Bio:A hopefull kid that just graduated from Duel Academy as A RA,He had the chance to be an Obelisk but he turned it down.Even though he joined the pro circuit,he comes back to the academy to meet his old friends,his teachers always ask for his help,so he's like a Teacher there.

-----------------------------------

Name:Nour Mousalli

Deck:Elemental-Destiny Heroes With UFOroid

Role:Main Character

Bio:A Ra Yellow Student in her last year in duel academy,She's The Only girl in this dorm,that's because she wanted to stay close to her best frien Ayman,She's hoping that she'll join him in the pro circuit next year.

Name:Sparda

Deck:Devil May Cry Deck(I'll Explain Later)

Role:Dead Hero and a Soul Monster

Bio:The Most Powerful demon on earth,after his death "Maximilian Pegasus" Sucked his soul into a card,when his soul is wandering in the real world,it shows up to people as his Human Form.

Name:Shujinko

Deck:MK Deck(Check FOG83's Post,I couldnt've done it without him)

Role:Dead Hero and a Soul Monster

Bio:The Greatest Warrior in this univerese,After his death,"Maximilian Pegasus" Sucked his soul into a card.His soul is still wandering in this world.

Name:Prof.Demetry

Deck:???

Role:Professor in the Academy.

Bio:???

Name:Bill Riks

Deck:Satanic Revolution

Role:???

Bio:A student Like Ayman,He and Ayman were Rivals since they were freshmen.

Name:Elena Riks

Deck:Shadow Fiend Deck (Check Michaelon's Post in Finished cards/Sets)

Role:???

Bio:Bill's Sister,She and Ayman Dueled in the graduation festival during their senior year,the duel ended as a draw.

Prologue: [spoiler=click to view]

Chancellor John:Hello Everybody and welcome to a new year of excitment and fun,today is the first day in the rest of your lives.

You have taken the test and you know your dorm,today will be just to Duel against each other,and know your rivals better.

Ayman and Bill looked at each other,the first time they heared this phrase was the day they met,the day they dueled,and the day Bill Lost his first duel after a winning streak that reached 99 duels in a row.

Everybody got out of the room,only 5 people left in the room:Ayman Miri,Bill Riks,Elena Riks,chancellor john and professor demetry.

Chancellor:Well,I don't think any of you knows mr.Demetry,he's the new teacher we hired from the north academy,he's one of the best in the world,and he's going to teach Ra Yellow and Obelisk Blue Students,And you're all going to help him.Understood?

Everybody:Sir,Yes Sir.

Chancellor:Good,Now go out there and duel,find out who's worthy of being in this academy,and who's not.

they got out of the room,Elena and Demetry went on their way,while Ayman and Bill stood infront of the Chancellor's Office.

Ayman:I miss the old days,when we were students in this academy.

Bill:Well,if you miss them so much,how about a duel to get in the mood before we duel these slackers.

Ayman:O.K,Let's Duel.

Episode 1: [spoiler=click to view]

Ayman:Let's duel,Last time you won,which makes it 3:3,This is a Tie Break.

Bill:Yeah yeah,Whatever.Duel

Ayman:I summon Alpha Species-Infernal Snake (ATK:1400).

A snake surrounded by fires appeared on Ayman's Side.

AymaN:Your Turn.

Bill:I summon "Satan's Follower Alien" (ATK:1800).A Huge Masked Monster appeared on Bill's side of the field..And when he's summoned,i can add 1 "Satan's Follower Dark Alien" from my deck

to my hand.Your turn.

Ayman:Well,You sure know how to duel me,Lucky you,I summon "Alpha Species-Blazing Lion"(ATK:1700).A huge Orange Haired Lion with enormous claws appeared on Ayman's Side of the field.

Ayman:But I duel Better,I Attack you with my Lion.Of course it'll be destroyed and i take 100 damage.

Ayman:3900

Ayman:But it's worth it,when any alpha species monster is destroyed,i can equipe it to another monster.And i Equipe it your Alien.

Bill:You're not going to activate it are you?

Ayman:O,yes i am,I activate the Field Spell "A World of Alphas",Now Your monster loses the same ATK as the monster equipped to it,that means its ATK will drop to 100.

Now Infernal Snake,Attack his Alien.

Bill:2700

Ayman:When an equipped monster is destroyed,my lion will be equipped to another monster,and i choose my snake,but since the snake is my monster,its ATK is Increased not Decreased.(ATK:3100)

Bill:Whatever,I activate the greatest card against your deck,"Card Destruction" now we both discard all cards in our hands and draw the same number.I don't card,but you......

Ayman:Don't be so happy,i didn't lose yet,I have 3 "Alpha Species" monsters in my hand....Ifrit(ATK:1300),Sad Dragon(ATK:1000) and Blazing Dragon (ATK:1500)=3800.

Bill:Since "A World of Alphas" is on the field,you take damage equal to the ATK of each "Alpha Species" monster when it's sent to the graveyard,so you take 3800 Damage.

Ayman:100

Ayman:Are you done?

Bill:In your dreams,I set 1 defense postion monster and 1 card.your turn.

Ayman:I set 1 monster,and i attack you with my Snake.

Bill:My monster is Satan's Follower Warrior(DEF:1200).My turn,I activate my favourite card....."Satan's Army" Which Allows me to summon 2 monsters with Satan in their card's Names.And I choose

"Satan's Follower Alien"(ATK:1800) and "Satan's Follower Dragon"(ATK:1800)

Ayman:No use,they're still useless.

Bill:Not when i activate my face-down "Medusa's Head".Now,Here's a card you don't know,I tribute 2 monsters on my field,to destroy all cards on your field,including your World of Alphas.

Ayman:Impossible.

Bill:But lucky you,its your turn.

Ayman:I summon "Alpha Species-Godzilla"(ATK:2000),but it can't attack you directly.

Bill:WEll,Its my turn now and i summon "Satan's follower Dark Alien"(ATK:2500),THis one can't Attack if "Satan's Follower Alien" is not on the field.

Ayman:It looks like we're in the same trouble,i'll switch godzilla to defense(DEF:0) and set another monster face-down.

Bill:Goodbye,I summon "Satan's Follower Alien"(ATK:1800),Now,Dark Alien attack his face down.

Ayman:It's Magician of Faith(DEF:200).I'll get back "A World of Alphas" to my hand.

Bill:Now Alien,Attack Godzilla.You have no defenses.

Ayman:You're wrong,because godzilla is now equipped to your Alien.Guess what's gonna happen now,since it's my turn...

I activate "A World of Alphas" which means that your Alien's ATK is decreased to 100 again.I summon,"Alpha Species-Fiend Warrior"(ATK:1800),Now Fiend Warrior,Attack Alien.

Bill:1000

Ayman:100

Ayman:Now,I'll Equipe blazing lion to my fiend warrior(ATK:3500)

Bill:I'll switch my dark alien to defense(DEF:0)I'll End my turn.

Ayman:I summon "Alpha Species-Sad Dragon)(ATK:1000)

Fiend Warrior,Attack his dark Alien.Sad Dragon,Finish HIm.

Bill:0000

Ayman:This is why i'm the top student.

Bill:We'll see about that,now go finish off some students.

Ayman:We'll see if anyone can defeat me and stop my winning streak.Anyway,See ya.

Episode 2:

[spoiler=click to view]

Ayman went to the academy's main gate,while Bill headed towards the Duel FIeld,they were both hoping that they'll

find a worthy opponent.Ayman was disappointe but Bill,he found a Blone Beautiful girl,there was something strange about her,she was wearing a

Ra Yellow uniform.

Bill:Hi

??:hi

Bill:I couldn't help but notice that you're wearing a Ra yellow Uniform...Why?

???:I like it,and that's it,what do you care.

Bill:Well,Does That mean that you're not good enough to be an Obelisk,Even Though you're a girl?Hahahah

???:I don't like that tone,and i don't like anyone making fun of my skills,so Let's Duel..

Bill:That's Exactly what I came for.

???:My name is Nour,Nour Mousalli,Now you go first.

Bill:I set 1 defense position monster,and 1 card face down,your turn.

Nour:I summon Elemental Hero Rabbitman(ATK:1500),Then I equipe it with "Weapon Upgrades",which increases its ATK by 500(ATK:2000),

and,my rabbitman get additional 300 ATK for each card in my spell/trap zone,(ATK:2300),Now Rabbitman,Attack his face down monster.

Bill:Flip:Satan's Follower Warrior(DEF:2000),My turn.

I activate "Gates of Hell" now all monsters with "Satan" in their card's names get an additional 500 ATK.

I activate "call of the Haunted" to get back my Warrior,Then i Tribute it to summon "Satan's Follower Winged Warrior"(ATK:2300+500=2800),Go attack her Rabbitman.

Nour:3500

Bill:Your turn.

Nour:I activate Future Fusion,I send UFOroid and Destiny Hero-Dogma from my deck to my graveyard,UFOroid Fighter will be summoned in 2 turns.

While we wait,why don't i Activate my spell:"Polymerization" to fuse my "Elemental Hero Avian" with "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" and conduct...."Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer"

in defense mode(DEF:1200).YOur turn

Bill:I Summon "Satan's Follower Alien"(ATK:1800+500=2300),and when i summon it i can add 1 "Satan's Follower Dark Alien" to my hand.Now Winged Warrior,Attack Phoenix Enforcer.

Nour:I don't think so,Phoenix Enforcer cannot be destroyed by battle.

Bill:Damn it,I set 1 card face-down,your turn.

Nour:1 Turn to go,and UFOroid fighter will be summoned,I end my turn.

Bill:I Activate "Fairy Meteor Crush" and equipe it to my Winged Warrior.I summon "Satan's Follower Dark Alien"(ATK:2500+500=3000)now,Winged Warrior

Attack her Enforcer.

Nour:1900

Nour:Your End has Come...Obelisk because UFOroid Fighter is now summoned,and its the best monster on the field(ATK:4600)

Now,UFOroid Fighter,Attack his Alien.

Bill:By BY,You're Dead,I activate my face-down,A quick-Play spell known as "End of Satan",here's how it works,i tribute 3 "Satan Follower"s on my field to inflict 3000 damage to your Life Points.

So.....Game Over.

NOur:0000000

Bill:1 Down,the rest of the academy to go.

Nour:you're not a student here are you?

Bill:No i'm not,me my sister and another student are here to help teachersin their teaching.

Nour:That student you're talking about...Is he Named "Ayman Miri"?

Bill:Yeah how did you know?

Nour:He's my best friend,if you see him before i do,tell him i say hi,but i gotta go now,i have an academy to rule.

Cool. Needs some work though. Maybe add more description so it's not all dialogue. And make sure that your description isn't inserted inside the dialogue but a separate line. The main thing is, you need to write a fan fic because you want to, not for other people to read. People will come naturally if you do a great job. The duel itself was really awesome, and I would like a link to the cards if you ever make them. I will keep watching this fan fic so keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived