Tri-Duel! Haou Devil 12 vs. Wolfy Eddy vs. Mystery Guest

Haou Devil 12

Who do you think will win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Haou Devil 12
    • Wolfy Eddy
    • Mystery Guest

Welcome to the first Triangle Duel. This is a dramatization, so it's not real, but enjoy it anyway. Here we go.

Duel!

Haou Devil 12/ Wolfy Eddy/ Mystery Guest

5 cards/ 5 cards/ 5 cards

LP 8000/ LP 8000/ LP 8000

Haou Devil 12: Turn 1

I draw. I summon "Chaos Synchron"(LV3/LIGHT/Warrior/Tuner/ATK/1000 DEF/1200), then I play "Double Summon" to summon "Chaos Spirit Tsunami"(LV4/WATER/Spirit/Effect/ATK/1500 DEF/1000). Now I'm tuning "Chaos Synchron"(LV3) with "Chaos Spirit Tsunami"(LV4) to Synchro Summon "Stardust Warrior"(LV7/WIND/Warrior/Synchro/Effect/ATK/2500 DEF/2100) and thanks to "Chaos Synchron"(s) effect, the Synchro Monster that was summoned by using "Chaos Synchron", gains "Chaos Synchron"(s) ATK while it's in the Graveyard (2500 + 1000 = 3500 ATK). I play 1 card face-down and end my turn.

2 cards/ 5 cards/ 5 cards

Wolfy Eddy: Turn 2

I draw. I summon "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger"(LV4/EARTH/Beast/Effect/ATK/1600 DEF/1000) and by discarding 1 card from my hand and tributing 1 "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger", I can Special Summon from my Deck "Trimmed-Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger"(LV5/EARTH/Beast/Effect/ATK/2000 DEF/1700). When this card summoned this way, I can randomly discard 1 card from your hand. If it's a Spell Card, during each on of my Battle Phases, this card gains 1000 ATK when this card attacks a monster on your side of the field, and since it was a Spell Card, I can attack you right now and thanks to "Trimmed-Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger"(s) effect, it gains 1000 ATK when battling, then I activate my 2 Quick-Play Spells "Shrink" and "Emergency Provisions" (Haou Devil 12 counters: I activate "Stardust Warrior"(s) effect, I can decrease this card's ATK by 500 to negate the effects of any card on your field, so I decrease this card's ATK by 1500 (3500 - 1500 = 2000 ATK). Wait, they'll destroy each other. (Haou Devil 12 counters: That's the idea so I can activate the trap "Chaos Signal". If a monster on my field is destroyed by battle, I can Special Summon 1 "Chaos Spirit" monster from my Deck, so I summon "Chaos Spirit Starnos"(LV4/WIND/Spirit/Effect/ATK/1800 DEF/1500) and thanks to its effect, I can add 1 "Chaos Spirit" or "Death Spirit" from my Deck to my hand for every card in my hand and since I have 1 card in my hand, I add "Chaos Spirit Forester"(LV4/EARTH/Spirit/Effect/ATK/1200 DEF/2000) to my hand.) I play 1 card face-down and end my turn.

2 cards/ 1 card/ 5 cards

Mystery Guest: Turn 3

I draw. I play 5 "Easter Egg" Continuous Spells and activate their effects: "Easter Egg 1": I gain 500 life points (8000 + 500 = 8500 LP). "Easter Egg 2": My opponent loses 500 life points and I choose you Haou. (Haou Devil 12 = (8000 - 500 = 7500 LP). "Easter Egg 3": I draw 1 card. (Hand: 2 cards). "Easter Egg 4": My opponent discards 1 card and I choose you again Haou. (Haou Devil 12 = (Hand = 1 card.). And "Easter Egg 5": By paying 1500 LP (8500 - 1500 = 7000 LP), I can draw up to 2 cards. (Hand: 4 cards). Next, I play the Field Spell "Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt", and thanks to its effect, once per turn, I can remove from play 1 "Easter Egg" Continuous Spell Card from the field. Now I activate the Spell "Miraculous Egg Emergence". By sending all other Spell & Trap Cards to the Graveyard, if those cards were "Easter Egg" Continuous Spell Cards, I can activate them regardless of the conditions. (Haou Devil 12 says: Here we go again.) I gain 500 LP (7000 + 500 = 7500 LP), Haou loses 500 LP (Haou Devil 12 = (7500 - 500 = 7000 LP), I draw 1 card (Hand: 3 cards), Haou discards 1 (Haou Devil 12 = (Hand = 0 cards). I play a monster face-down and due to the effect of "Miraculous Egg Emergence", those "Easter Egg" Continuous Spell Cards are removed from play and they are treated as being removed by the effects of "Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt" at the End Phase of the turn. I end my turn.

0 cards/ 2 cards/ 2 cards

LP 7000/ LP 8000/ LP 7500

Haou Devil 12: Turn 4

I draw. And since it's my Standby Phase, I activate "Chaos Spirit Tsunami"(s) effect. While it's on the field or in my Graveyard, I can add 1 "Chaos Spirit" monster from my field or Graveyard to my hand and I choose "Chaos Spirit Forester"(LV4/EARTH/Spirit/Effect/ATK/1200 DEF/2000). Now I play "Pot of Greed", which let's me draw 2 cards. Next, I play the Spell Card "Tuning". By selecting 1 Tuner monster from my Deck and by sending cards equal to the level of the selected Tuner monster from my Deck to the Graveyard, I can Special Summon the selected Tuner monster, so by sending 4 cards from my Deck to the Graveyard, I Special Summon "Spirit Synchron"(LV4/LIGHT/Spirit/Tuner/ATK/1600 DEF/1400), and since a Tuner monster was summoned to the field, I can Special Summon "Quillbolt Hedgehog"(LV2/EARTH/Machine/Effect/ATK/800 DEF/800) in Defense Position. I play 1 monster and 1 card face-down and end my turn.

0 cards/ 2 cards/ 2 cards

LP 7000/ LP 8000/ LP 7500

Wolfy Eddy: Turn 5

I draw. I summon "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano"(LV4/FIRE/Beast-Warrior/Effect/ATK/1950 DEF/0), then I play the spell "Pot of Greed", which lets me draw 2 cards. Next, I play "Double Summon" which lets me summon "Ban'yuu Beast Star Ox"(LV3/EARTH/Star/Tuner/ATK/300 DEF/200). Now i'm tuning "Ban'yuu Beast Star Ox"(LV3) and "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano"(LV4) to Synchro Summon "Lunar-Pyro Fang"(LV7/FIRE/Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect/ATK/2500 DEF/1900), then I activate "Lunar-Pyro Fang"(s) effect, when it is Synchro Summoned, I can Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower FIRE "Lunar" monster from my Graveyard, so come on back "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano"(LV4/FIRE/Beast-Warrior/Effect/ATK/1950 DEF/0). Now, "Lunar-Pyro Fang" attack his "Spirit Synchron" (Haou Devil 12 LP 6100) (Haou Devil 12 counters: Thanks to "Spirit Synchron"(s) effect, when this card is destroyed, I can send from my Extra Deck to the Graveyard 6 "Synchro Spirit" monsters.)

Next, I attack with "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano" destroy his "Chaos Spirit Starnos" (Haou Devil 12 counters: I activate the trap "Chaos Barrier", if I control 1 "Chaos Spirit" monster on my field, I can negate 1 attack from my opponent.) I play 1 card face-down and end my turn. (Haou Devil 12 counters: I activate "Spirit Synchron"(s) effect, at the End Phase of the turn "Spirit Synchron" was destroyed, I can lower the level of all 6 "Synchro Spirit" monsters in my Graveyard to 1 and I can return them to the Deck along with "Spirit Synchron" to Special Summon my ultimate Synchro Monster from my Extra Deck, by the way this summon is treated as a Synchro Summon, so without further delay, Come Forth, "Synchro Dragon Spirit Zeno"(LV10/LIGHT/Dragon/Synchro/Effect/ATK/4000 DEF/4000). (Wolfy Eddy says: WHOA!!) (Mystery Guest says: That dragon is gigantic and its ATK & DEF is enough to wipe us both out.) Anyway, my turn ends here.

0 cards/ 0 cards/ 2 cards

LP 6100/ LP 8000/ LP 7500

Mystery Guest: Turn 6

I draw. I flip over my face-down monster "Easter Baby Dragon"(LV3/EARTH/Dragon/Effect/ATK/1200 DEF/700). And since I have 5 "Easter Egg" Continuous Spell Cards removed from play, I Special Summon "Easter Knight"(LV7/EARTH/Warrior/Effect/ATK/2400 DEF/1500). Now I activate "Easter Knight"(s) effect, by equipping 1 of the following monsters to this card, it gains 1 of three effects, and I equip "Easter Knight" with "Easter Baby Dragon" and "Easter Knight" gains its first effect. Once per turn, I can Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower EARTH monster from my hand, so I summon "Stone-Wing Hawk"(LV4/EARTH/Winged-Beast/Effect/ATK/1800 DEF/600). Now "Easter Knight" destroy his "Chaos Spirit Starnos" (Haou Devil 12 LP 5500), then "Stone-Wing Hawk" destroy his "Quillbolt Hedgehog" and when "Stone-Wing Hawk" attacks, it loses 200 ATK (1800 - 200 = 1600 ATK) until the end of the damage step. I play 1 card face-down and end my turn. (Mystery Guest thinks: And this might be my last turn since that dragon is out, if me and Wolfy Eddy don't get our game on, then we'll be long gone.)

0 cards/ 0 cards/ 0 cards

LP 5500/ LP 8000/ LP 7500

Haou Devil 12: Turn 7

I draw. And since its my Draw Phase, I can activate the Field Spell "World of Greed". When this card is activated during my Draw Phase, I can select 1 monster on my field and I draw cards equal to half of the selected monster and since "Synchro Dragon Spirit Zeno" is a LV10, I can draw 5 cards. Now I activate "Synchro Dragon Spirit Zeno"(s) effect, once per turn, this card gains the effects of a number of "Synchro Spirit" monsters in my Extra Deck and I choose "Synchro Spirit Searon"(LV5/FIRE/Spirit/Synchro/Effect/ATK/1200 DEF/1000) and "Synchro Spirit Landcaron"(LV6/EARTH/Spirit/Synchro/Effect/ATK/1800 DEF/1000). Thanks to "Synchro Spirit Searon"(s) effect, it gains 500 ATK & DEF for every Spell & Trap Card in my opponent's Graveyard, so lets count up your Graveyards. Since there are 5 in your Graveyard, "Synchro Dragon Spirit Zeno" gains 2500 ATK & DEF (4000 + 2500 = 6500 ATK & DEF). Now I activate the spell "Kindred Spirits", by discarding 1 monster from my hand, I can Special Summon 1 monster from my Deck with the same name as the discarded monster, so I discard "Zeo-Nexus The Chaos Warrior"(LV4/LIGHT/Warrior/Effect/ATK/1900 DEF/1500) to summon the ace of my Deck "Zeo The Chaos Warrior"(LV7/LIGHT/Warrior/Effect/ATK/2500 DEF/2200). Now I summon "Warrior Synchron"(LV1/LIGHT/Warrior/Tuner/ATK/200 DEF/800). Now "Warrior Synchron" attack his "Stone-Wing Hawk" (Mystery Guest says: What?!) (Haou Devil 12 LP 4800) (Wolfy Eddy says: Wait, how come "Warrior Synchron" wasn't destroyed and how come you lost less LP?) Thanks to "Warrior Synchron"(s) effect, once per turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle and if it battles a monster, I take half the damage I would have taken and I can Special Summon 1 Warrior-type monster from my hand, Deck, or Graveyard, so I summon from my Graveyard "Zeo-Nexus The Chaos Warrior"(LV4/LIGHT/Warrior/Effect/ATK/1900 DEF/1500) and thanks to your "Stone-Wing Hawk"(s) effect, it loses 200 ATK (1600 - 200 = 1400 ATK). Now, "Synchro Dragon Spirit Zeno" attack his "Easter Knight" and his "Stone-Wing Hawk" (Mystery Guest says: Wait, you're only suppose to attack with 1 monster 1 time.) Thanks to "Synchro Spirit Landcaron"(s) effect, it can attack twice on the same Battle Phase. First, your "Easter Knight" (Mystery Guest LP 3400). And to end this, your "Stone-Wing Hawk" (Mystery Guest LP 0) (Mystery Guest says: I lost, but i'll win next time, you can count on it, if someone can help me build a new Deck.) I'll help you as soon as I beat Wolfy Eddy here. (Wolfy Eddy says: Bring it on!) Consider it brought, "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" attack his "Lunar-Pyro Fang" and thanks to "Zeo The Chaos Warrior"(s) effect, it gains 500 ATK during Damage calculation. (2500 + 500 = 3000 ATK) (Wolfy Eddy counters: I activate the Continuous Trap "Lunar Barrier", I can negate your attack and by removing 1 "Lunar" monster from my Deck from play, the Battle Phase.) Now, i'm tuning "Warrior Synchron"(LV1) with "Zeo The Chaos Warrior"(LV7) to Synchro Summon "Synchro Zeo"(LV10/LIGHT/Warrior/Synchro/Effect/ATK/3500 DEF/2100) (Wolfy Eddy says: Wait, "Synchro Zeo" is a LV10 Synchro monster and "Warrior Synchron" is a LV1 and "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" is a LV7. Unless...) It was 1 of my monsters effect. Thanks to "Warrior Synchron"(s) effect, when this card is used in a Synchro Summon, I can increase its level to 2 or 3 or decrease its level to 0, and I increased its level to 3. Now, I activate "Synchro Zeo"(s) effect, when this card is Synchro Summoned, I can select 1 monster from my Graveyard that was used to Synchro Summon this card and Special Summon it, so come on back "Warrior Synchron"(LV1/LIGHT/Warrior/Tuner/ATK/200 DEF/800). I play 1 card face-down and end my turn. (Wolfy Eddy thinks: Alright Haou, no matter what the risk...) (Haou Devil 12 thinks: No matter what the situation...) (Haou Devil 12 & Wolfy Eddy think: I WILL WIN!!)

Haou Devil 12/ Wolfy Eddy

1 card/ 0 cards

LP 4800/ LP 8000

Field: "World of Greed"

Wolfy Eddy: Turn 8

I draw. And since it's my Draw Phase, I activate "World of Greed"(s) effect. I can select 1 monster on my field and draw cards equal to half of that monsters level, so I select "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano"(LV4) and draw 2 cards. I activate my face-down "Graceful Charity", I draw 3 cards and discard 2. Now, I summon "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost"(LV4/WATER/Beast-Warrior/Effect/ATK/1000 DEF/1800) and activate another "Double Summon" to summon "Lunar-Wolf-Ocean"(LV4/WATER/Beast/Effect/ATK/0 DEF/1950) in Defense Position. Next I play "Pot of Greed", which lets me draw 2 cards, then I play the Spell "Lunar-Prophecy", by tributing 2 "Lunar" monsters and paying 3000 LP (Wolfy Eddy LP 5000), I can activate 1 of the three effects, and I choose the third effect, I Special Summon "Lupin Canis-Werewolf Master"(LV10/DARK/Beast-Warrior/ATK/3500 DEF/3500). Now I tribute "Lunar-Wolf-Volcano", "Lunar-Werewolf-Frost" and "Lupin Canis-Werewolf Master" along with paying 2000 LP (Wolfy Eddy LP 3000) to summon "Lupin Canis-King of the Wolf Forest"(LV12/LIGHT/Beast-Warrior/Effect/ATK/5000 DEF/5000). (Haou Devil 12 says: I've been waiting to fight a monster like this.) Now, "Lupin Canis-King of the Wolf Forest" destroy his "Synchro Dragon Spirit Zeno" (Haou Devil 12 LP 3800) and when "Lupin Canis-King of the Wolf Forest" attacks, you send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and by reducing its ATK by 2000 (5000 - 2000 = 3000 ATK), "Lupin Canis-King of the Wolf Forest" can attack again, so destroy his "Zeo-Nexus The Chaos Warrior" (Haou Devil 12 LP 2700) and since it attacked again you lose 3 more cards. I end my turn.

Haou Devil 12/ Wolfy Eddy

1 card/ 0 cards

LP 2700/ LP 3000

Field: "World of Greed"

Haou Devil 12: Turn 9

I draw. I activate "World of Greed"(s) effect, I select "Synchro Zeo", so I draw 5 cards (Haou Devil 12 thinks: Thank you Deck.) I activate my face-down "Chaos Conversion" by returning "Chaos Spirit(s) Searon"(LV3/FIRE/Spirit/Effect/ATK/600 DEF/800) "Hydroc"(LV3/WATER/Spirit/Effect/ATK/700 DEF/600) "Windcon"(LV4/WIND/Spirit/Effect/850 DEF/700) "Landcaron"(LV4/EARTH/Spirit/Effect/ATK/900 DEF/850) "Magnum"(LV4/LIGHT/Spirit/Effect/ATK/600 DEF/800) and "Necron"(LV4/DARK/Spirit/Effect/ATK/1000 DEF/1000) along with "Zeo The Chaos Warrior"(LV7/LIGHT/Warrior/Effect/ATK/2500 DEF/2200) and "Chaos Dragon Spirit Zeno"(LV10/LIGHT/Dragon/Effect/ATK/4000 DEF/4000) from my field, hand, and Graveyard to the Deck, I can Special Summon 1 Fusion "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" from my Fusion Deck and this summon is treated as a Fusion Summon, so I summon my most powerful Chaos Warrior. Come Forth, "Zeo The Final Chaos Warrior"(LV12/LIGHT/Warrior/Fusion/Effect/ATK/3000 DEF/2700). (Wolfy Eddy says: He doesn't come close to my "Lupin Canis-King of the Wolf Forest"(s) ATK.) But I think you didn't see his effect, it can gain the effects of a number of Fusion "Zeo The Chaos Warrior"(s) in my Fusion Deck, so I choose "Zeo The Searing Chaos Warrior"(LV7/FIRE/Warrior/Fusion/Effect/ATK/2500 DEF/2200), and thanks to "Zeo The Searing Chaos Warrior"(s) effect, it gains 400 ATK & DEF for every Spell & Trap Card on the field and in the Graveyard, so let's count 'em up. And it looks like 13 so "Zeo The Final Chaos Warrior" gains 5200 ATK & DEF (3000 + 5200 = 8200 ATK) (2700 + 5200 = 7900 DEF) (Wolfy Eddy says: an ATK power of 8200 that's unreal, but since "Lunar Barrier" is on the field, just by removing 1 "Lunar" monster from play the Battle Phase ends, so your trapped.) I didn't say I was attacking. (Wolfy Eddy says: What?!) Because we're both going down with a blast when I activate the Quick-Play Spell "Final Assault", when this card is activated, I can select 1 monster on either players field and both players take damage equal to that monster's ATK (Wolfy Eddy says: WHAT?!!!!) so I choose "Zeo The Final Chaos Warrior". END THIS!!!

(Haou Devil 12 LP 0/ Wolfy Eddy LP 0/ Mystery Guest LP 0)

(Mystery Guest says: So after all that it was a 3-way tie.) (Wolfy Eddy says: I guess so, those were some nice strategies you pulled there Haou, maybe someday you'll be a successor to Yugi and Jaden when we Dueled them.) (Mystery Guest says: You guys dueled the 2 legendary duelists, what was the result?) (Haou Devil 12 says: A 4-way tie.) (Mystery Guest says: No way, there wasn't a winner?) (Wolfy Eddy says: Not one.) Suddenly, a mysterious D-Wheeler came from out of nowhere and gave a note to Mystery Guest. (Wolfy Eddy says: What's that note for?) (Mystery Guest says: A challenge.) (Haou Devil 12 says: From who?) (Mystery Guest shudders and says: Yusei Fudo.) (Haou Devil 12 & Wolfy Eddy screamed: YUSEI FUDO!!!) (Haou Devil 12 says: The new king, what else does it say?) (Mystery Guest says: It says "I've watched your duel and all 3 of your were putting your all to it, especially you Mystery Guest. When your LP dropped to 0 you said you'll win next time and Haou said he'll help you construct a new Deck so you'll duel him again. Well how about he makes you a Deck in order to Duel me in a duel in Neo-Domino City at the Kaibadome 2 days from now now. I hope to see you there" signed: Yusei Fudo.) (Haou Devil 12 says: Wow, he sees a lot of confidence in you, so how about we start making you that new Deck.) (Mystery Guest says: You mean it? ALL RIIIIIGHT!.) (Wolfy Eddy says: I'll help too. I'll give you some of my "Lunar" cards.) (Haou Devil 12 says: And use these.) (Mystery Guest says: You're lending me your "Zeo The Chaos Warrior", "Chaos Spirit"(s) and "Chaos Dragon Spirit Zeno"?) (Haou Devil 12 says: Along with "Chaos Synchron", my 6 "Synchro Spirit" monsters, "Spirit Synchron", and "Synchro Dragon Spirit Zeno", but only for this 1 duel.) (Mystery Guest says: You guys are the best friends a duelist can ever have, thank you. Look out Yusei, I'm coming for you!)

There you have it. A duel with 3 friends. And 1 of them is going to take on the legendary Yusei Fudo. How will the result come out? Find out on my next Fan Fic. Until then, KEEP ON DUELING!![/size]

If anyone should enjoy this' date=' let me know. I'm just saying.

[/quote']

You are freaking amazing. You forgot one detail:

The Easter Eggs require Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt in play to be activated. Which means you have to activate Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt first to activate the others. But that doesn't look like it mattered. Also, Miraculous Egg Emergence was used wrong, but I can look past the fact that it was used wrong. Brilliant work, keep writing, and it'll be great. Also, good idea mixing my Easter Egg cards with the Stone-Wing monsters to defend me. This duel will be great. I hope someone can eliminate that Dragon. Luckily, I believe an Easter Egg does that.

Also, I don't care that I voted, and that I voted for Haou Devil 12. My decks aren't that great compared to the Spirits.

I don't blame you for voting for yourself, Haou, but I actually got 1 vote, and it wasn't even by me! Cool.

I'm hoping that, next time, I'm using the "Kingdom" cards or a deck just based on my "Stone-Wings". That way, with my "Kingdom" cards, I can slam an opponent down with Monsters and Continuous Spells. If I'm using the "Stone-Wings", then Reverse Trap is deadly, because it would change the ATK reduction to an ATK bonus. I have new card ideas for the Kingdom cards, so you may want to check it out. Anyway, I wonder how this duel will turn out with both of you with your strongest monsters out. Anyway, I'll see about making more Kingdom cards.

Archived