Kisara"s Reincarnation Chapter 1

Jace Beleren

Chapter 1 A Mysterious Woman

A woman ran, pushing her legs as fast as she could. Behind her three men in dark blue robes pursued her.

"Get back here!" The tallest shouted.

"We want that blue eyes!" Another shorter on shouted in a deeper voice. He threw a fist sized rock at her legs. She fell hard on the concrete cutting her knees and the palms of her hands. When they approached her they grabbed her hair and pulled her up.

Meanwhile Mokuba and Seto were in their limo on their way home after a long day of work. "Seto look! Those jerks are beating my friend up. Seto let's help her please? She helped me and she needs us"

Seto turned his gaze to the sight. "Driver stop here." When the limo stopped, both Kaiba brothers exited.

"If I were you I'd back away from that girl." Seto warned with menace in his voice.

"Well if it isn't big shot Kaiba? And look, he brought the shrimp with him." The tall robed man said as he laughed. "But you won't get the blue eyes from her, it belongs to us"

"Are you telling me she stole it from you?" Seto asked as he glared at her.

The girl shook her head at Seto, causing the man who held her to drop her. The third robed man who had not said a word kicked her. Seto then attacked the men, bringing them to the ground. As he fought, Mokuba ran to the girl's side. "Come on, get in the limo. You'll be safe. My big brother is taking care of those jerks!" Mokuba led her to the limo, once they got in there she watched Seto finish of the last man. She felt light headed from all the excitment. Seto entered the limo unharmed with a look of satisfaction on his face. "Are you okay, Lenah"

The girl nodded, causing strands of her waist long lavender hair to fall in her face. Her crystal blue eyes showed sorrow and bags were forming under her eyes.

"Driver, take us to the hospital."Seto demanded. Lenah widened her eyes and shook her head in fear. "No Seto, we can't take her there. She's terrified of the hospital." Mokuba said.

"Then where do you figure we take her? Where do your family live?" Seto asked her, losing patience.

Lenah looked at her young friend sadly. "She has no family." Mokuba answered for her. "She lost everything because of Pegasus. Her family were in the house when Pegusas's goons set it on fire. She was singing at the Kaiba corp party you held"

"And let me take a wild guess, you never talked since?" Seto asked getting a nod in return from Lenah. "Seto, can she stay with us? We have plenty of room, and I don't want my friend living on the streets anymore." Mokuba asked Seto studied the girls face, she was looking out the window, awaiting his answer to the boy's question. "Driver, change in plans. We are going to the Kaiba mansion. And Lenah, don't think you can live there for free. Any parties I hold you must sing for the guests." Seto said as he watched the girl's face.

"It's okay, Lenah, I can help you so you can sing again." Mokuba said smiling up at her. She smiled back meekly, not sure if she can find the strength to speak again. They arrived at the mansion, and Seto then called for a maid.

"Yes, Mr. Kaiba?" Asked an aged woman in a long blue dress and her whie hair in a bun.

"Clean her up for dinner." He said before disapearing in one of the many halls.

"This way Miss." The maid said. She led Lenah to the infirmary room in the mansion with Mokuba close behind. "What is your name?" The maid asked as she cleaned Lenah's wounds. "Her name is Lenah, and she doesn't talk. At least not yet. She has to sing so she can stay here." Mokuba explained. "I think I heard of you. Weren't you the same young lady who sang at the Christmas party?" The maid asked. Lenah nodded. The old woman bandaged Lenah's hands and knees, then she led her to the maids quarters of the mansion. "I had a daughter who was about your size, I still have her clothes. I guess it won't hurt to give them to you. Here you are." She said handing Lenah a box. "Mr. Kaiba, do you know what room she will be staying in"

"Yeah, I'll take her there to get dressed. Thank you Sylvia." Mokuba said while leading Lenah to her new room. "Here you go, Seto let me pick so I picked a room in the same hall as ours. Just in case you need a friend to talk to. My rooms two doors down, and Seto's is at the end of the hall. I will wait here while you change. Then we can go eat"

Lenah smiled her appreciation to the boy, then disapeared behind the door. Once she changed, she followed Mokuba to the kitchen where Seto was already waiting. She sat on the left of Seto, across from his little brother.

Plates were set in front of the three by a younger maid. Lenah waited for the Kaiba brothers to take a bite before she started eating. After dinner they all stood and walked silently to their hall. Before she went into her room, Lenah turned to Mokuba and smiled. Then she turned to Seto.

"Thank you." She said in a soft voice before she closed her door. Mokuba stared in awe at his older brother, then he himself turned in for the night.

Seto however was caught off gaurd. When she spoke, he felt a connection he had never felt before. But he knew he had to somehow get her blue eyes so he can continue to uphold the only person with the Blue Eyes White Dragon in their deck. With a plan forming in his genius mind, he grinned and went to his own room to sleep.

*I know it's short, but I first want to know if it's worth working on. R&R Please! :)

Archived