Pokémon Twilight | Chapter 2 Completed

Dark

[align=center]All pictures and Pokemon sprites come from PokemonElite2000. All splices used in the course of this thread come from the Shop Forums in YCM, and I will note who made the splice. All ideas come directly from me, with little or no input from the commentors. This thread is protected by ©2008 Dark. This is a Dark thread. Pokemon is owned by Nintendo.

Pokémon Twilight

The following is an excerpt from Pokémon History 101:

"The world of Pokémon started with a small egg, the egg of Arceus. The power embedded inside the egg was so vast and great, it was released throughout the five regions. It was released throughout Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Xion. In the first four regions, the energy created what we now know as Pokémon. But in the Xion region, the energy was disturbed by another Pokémon, Darkrai. Darkrai and Lightrai fought for the energy in the Xion region, but neither could harness it. In the first four regions, only one 'world' was created. But in the Xion region, the region was split into 2 halves, the Dark Realm and the Light Realm. The Dark Realm bears the exsistance of Darkrai, while the Light Realm bears the exsistance of Lightrai. Arceus is the only Pokémon who can travel between the realms. In between the Dark and Light Realm is the Twilight Realm, the realm where all the Pokémon can exsist in harmony. This is the dwelling place of all of the 7 pillars. The Twilight Realm is the part of the Xion region where Trainers can live and battle... without disturbance. But still, many villians try to travel between these Realms to harness the infinite power within..."

[spoiler=Chapter 1 : Miike's Arrival]

mw4aqh.png

Miike: Well, this is it. It's been Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. The only thing left is Xion. It's just so hard to leave. I don't know if I can do it. But, I have to. I can't just sit at home, wondering why I never went to the Xion Region. Despite the dangers, I have to go. No matter what the odds!

Miike paced around the airport gate for awhile, thought about it, and slowly sat down in a leather chair. It seemed like an endless wait, filled with the fresh smell of coffee and pizza.

Announcer: Flight 372 to Xion is departing in 10 minutes. All passengers are urged to report to the gate and await boarding.

Miike was startled by the announcement, and got up, took his luggage, and stood in line to board the plane. After minutes of waiting, they called the passengers inside, and Miike found himself in a nice, blue jet with a Pokeball wallpaper all around it. Miike found his seat, 12B, sat down, and took out his iPod from his bag.

158rd5.png

Melissa: Where is my seat? Oh! Here it is, seat 12C.

Melissa sat down next to Miike, opened the window cover, and gazed at the far airport. Then, she tapped Miike on his leg.

Melissa: Um, excuse me? I guess I left my bag in the aisle. Can you get it for me, please?

Miike continued to listen to his iPod, unfazed. Then, he finally looked up and saw a beautiful face staring at him luxuriously. He was startled and almost fell over himself. Miike got up, walked into the aisle, and brought the bag back.

Melissa: Wow, thanks. Um, if it is OK with you, can I ask your name. You seem really farmiliar!

Miike: Uh, yeah. Uh, I, uh. I am Miike. Um... how a good day?

Miike looked down at the ground, blushed, and scolded himself for such an idiotic comment.

Melissa: How a good day? I think you mean, "How are you?". Wow, you are really nervous. So, I guess you are a Pokemon Trainer? Don't be scared, the Xion Region isn't that bad.

And with that comment, Melissa went back to looking at the scenery, and Miike went back to listening to his iPod.

Pilot: Hello passengers! Let me tell you something now, you won't die. OK, so our plane will be departing in a few minutes, so brace takeoff! Har-har-har!

Miike and Melissa both knotted their seatbelts and tried to put their hand on the armrest. Their two hands touched, and Miike quickly pulled it away.

Miike: Uh, I... sorry about that.

Melissa: It's OK. Hey, it looks like we are taking off now!

Miike and Melissa both blushed this time, and they both knew that something was going on between them. The plane accelerated foward and lifted it's wheels off the ground. Both Miike and Melissa braced the impact, and slowly reverted to their original activites.

Melissa: I can't find my pastel pencils! Oh, here they are. my notepad, crayons, shading tools. OK, hopefully I can draw with ease.

Miike: Um... so... what are you going to draw?

Melissa: That's for me to know, and for you to find out.

Melissa winked with that comment, and Miike continued listening to his iPod. Melissa was hard at work, colors flying everywhere.

Melissa: Man, am I hungry. I am gonna go get some food...

When Melissa left, Miike bent over and grabbed the picture that Melissa was working on. It showed a sketch of Miike covered with pink hearts. He heard footsteps approaching and quickly put the picture back.

Melissa: Well, all they had was cheese and pretzels, so I grabbed some. Miike, would you be interested in any, or are you going to be to shy to answer?

Miike: Uh... yeah. I'll take one.

Melissa: Congratulations, you said a full sentence without saying "uh".

Melissa winked at that comment, as well. The two teens shared a large pretzel with cheese dipping sauce. Miike blushed the whole time, and Melissa tryed not to make fun of Miike. Occasionally along the flight, the two would share jokes. About halfway through the flight, Melissa fell asleep, leaning on Miike's shoulders. Miike smiled, and continued listening to music.

Pilot: We are now arriving at Xion Region. If you will look to your left, you can see Mount Icelanyd.

Melissa woke up, startled, blushed, and lifted her head off of Miike.

Melissa: So, I guess we are here.

Miike: Yeah, I guess we are. Melissa, can I tell you something?

At that comment, a gun was fired, and the passengers were startled with terror and fright.

[spoiler=Chapter 2 : The Unlucky]

2ef50m1.jpg

Cyril: Everybody stop moving. This plane is now under my control.

Cyril snuck a smile with his comment, and proceeded to walk through the plane, gun in hand. Melissa was tightly holding on to Miike's hands, and Miike got up.

Miike: What the heck are you doing? Why did you hijack this plane? Are you a mental nut-job?

Cyril: Silly, silly boy. Protecting your girlfriend eh? Well, no, I hijacked this plane because I was told to. By my leader. And now, you all will die a horrible and painful death.

Cyril snuck another evil grin with his comment, and pointed his gun at Melissa.

Cyril: Any last words, little girl? Say goodbye, and you, you are next.

Cyril pointed to Miike. Miike quickly ran towards Cyril and pushed him towards the plane door. Miike opened the emergency hatch.

Miike: Hasta la vista. Today, you die, not any of us. And by the way, she isn't my girlfriend. Either way, I won't let you hurt her! Or anyone on this plane!

Cyril: That's what you think boy. Even if I die, there are many more people out to get you.

Miike pushed Cyril out of the plane, but Cyril caught onto Miike's backpack, filled with his Pokeballs. Miike slowly let the bag go, and the bag and Cyril slowly fell out of the plane. Miike closed the emergency hatch, and was praised by the passengers of the plane. He returned to his seat.

Pilot: Sorry about that! But looks like it is all taken care of! Hehehe...

Melissa: That was very brave of you, but you could have died. Please, promise me you won't put me in that kinda of suspense.

Miike looked down and nodded, still angry about his lost Pokemon.

Melissa: It's OK, I will get your Pokemon back, no matter what it takes!

Miike wanted to believe these words, but alas he could not. The plane landed with a jolt, and the passengers started to leave, one by one. Miike and Melissa exited together, holding hands, and stopped at the main center of the airport.

Miike and Melissa in unison: So, where are you headed to next? Me, I am going to Eclipse Town. Really? ME TOO!

[spoiler=Chapter 3 : Eclipse Town]

Thanks for veiwing my Pokemon fanfiction, and visit often for the newest Episodes!

[/align]

the only part i liked was the fact that arceus is in this,kidding.

hmm,not much to comment about the first part but i can tell they like each other ;)

the 2nd part is kind of like a sub-chapter,it's kinda short.now lets hope he can get his pokeballs back.

i was about to comment on the last one but it's blank >.>

btw,1st comment

' pid='1445467' dateline='1228788415']

Nope' date=' he is dead, and he will forever stay dead. Of course, Darkrai will try to revive him [and all the other dead people'], but it won't work.

That doesn't make it very cool... I would make him turn into a Pokemon and help Darkrai destroy the world... :P

Archived