Rare Metal

Rare Metal monsters are extreme beatsticks.

[spoiler=Volume 1]

Super Ultra Rare Metal Dragon

4000/0

Level 4

DARK Attribute

Dragon/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Special Summoned. (It can still be Set.) When this card is Flip Summoned, it goes into Defense Position. When this card attacks, you can pay 1000 Life Points. If you don't, this card changes into Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase and cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, regardless of card effects. If you do, this card's position is switched to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase.

Ultra Super Rare Metal Dragon

3200/0

Level 4

DARK Attribute

Dragon/Effect

When this card attacks, you can pay 1000 Life Points. If you don't, this card changes into Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase and cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, regardless of card effects. If you do, this card's position is switched to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase.

Secret Rare Metal Dragon

2700/0

Level 4

DARK Attribute

Dragon/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Special Summoned. (It can still be Set.) When this card is Flip Summoned, it goes into Defense Position.

Parallel Rare Metal Dragon

3400/0

Level 4

DARK Attribute

Dragon/Effect

When this card attacks, your opponent draws 3 cards.

Normal Rare Metal Dragon

2100/0

Level 4

DARK Attribute

Dragon

This monster was trained to have unrestrained attack power.

Rare Metal Gainer

Continuous Trap

When a Dragon-type or Machine-type monster attacks and changes position during or at the end of the Battle Phase, you gain 1000 Life Points. Afterwards, you may pay 1500 Life Points to select as many monsters on your side of the field as you like and change their Battle Position, disregarding effects that would otherwise prevent this.

Rare Metal Train

Continuous Trap

You may Normal Summon "Rare Metal Dragon" monsters from your hand, ignoring the summoning conditions. If you do, decrease the ATK of the Summoned monster by 500 and increase the DEF of the Summoned monster by 500.

Rare Metal Armor

Equip Spell

Select one of the below effects. A "Rare Metal" monster equipped with this card gains on of these effects depending on its position:

[*] Attack Position: During battle with this card and a Defense Position monster with less DEF than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[*] Defense Position: During battle between this Defense Position card and an Attack Position monster with more ATK than this card's DEF, increase this card's DEF by the Level of the opponent's monster x 400.

If this card is destroyed, the monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK.

Rare Metal Blast

Quick-Play Spell

Inflict 300 damage to your opponent plus 200 for each "Rare Metal" Dragon-type monster on your side of the field. You may place this card on top of your deck by sending 2 cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard; then you may select 1 of those cards and shuffle it into your Deck.

Rare Metal Seal

Continuous Spell

As long as this card is on the field, "Rare Metal" Spell and Trap cards and Set Spell and Trap Cards cannot be destroyed by effects, except "Rare Metal Seal". If a card's effect activates that destroys all Spells and Traps on the field, "Rare Metal" Spell and Trap cards and Set Spell and Trap Cards are not destroyed, except "Rare Metal Seal".

Rare Metal Assimilator

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, you can add 1 "Rare Metal" Continuous Spell or Trap Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Rare Metal Break

Continuous Spell

As long as this card is on the field, the attacks of monsters cannot be negated, and monsters cannot be destroyed except by battle during the Battle Phase.

Rare Metal Safe!

Normal Trap

Discard 1 card to destroy 1 card on the field. If a Defense-Position "Rare Metal" monster was attacked when this card was activated, destroy the attacking monster.

Rare Metal Crossing

Field Spell

"Rare Metal" monsters cannot be destroyed by effects while in Defense Position. Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Rare Metal" Continuous Spell or Trap card from your hand to have this card gain its effects. This card cannot be destroyed as long as a "Rare Metal" Spell or Trap Card is on the field.

[spoiler=Volume 2]

Ultimate Rare Metal Dragon

5600/0

Level 8

DARK Attribute

Dragon/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. (It can still be Set.) This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 Continuous Cards on the field to the Graveyard. If so, this card gains 500 ATK. When this card is Flip Summoned, it goes into Defense Position. When this card attacks, you can pay 1000 Life Points. If you don't, this card changes into Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase and cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, regardless of card effects. If you do, this card's position is switched to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase.

Rare Metal Drain

Continuous Spell

Activate this card by Tributing 1 "Rare Metal" monster. When this card is activated, draw 1 card. The effects of DARK monsters are negated.

Rare Metal Burden

Continuous Spell

Activate this card by Tributing 1 "Rare Metal" monster. Draw 4 cards. When this card is activated, you cannot have more than 2 Continuous Spell or Trap Cards on the field at a time.

Rare Metal Selling

Normal Spell

Discard 1 "Rare Metal" monster. Draw 2 cards.

Rare Metal Stocks

Normal Spell

Discard 1 "Rare Metal" Spell or Trap card. Draw 1 card.

Rare Metal Trade

Normal Spell

Your opponent selects 1 "Rare Metal" monster you control and gains control of it. Draw 3 cards.

(I think at least 1 of these draw cards are broken.)

most of them can be horribly abused with skill drain,i don't mean you can special summon them,when you flip it no defence position.

Normal rare metal dragon is a stronger form of a beatstick than gene-warped war wolf.

rare metal gainer is not only useful for rare metal card,indomitable,goblin attack force,etc.

rare metal armor seriously OPs them(although equips are sometimes dead draw.

rare metal blast can:

inflict 300-1300 damage

send back to deck

send 1 card from deck to grave

add one of the 2 sent cards to hand.

no cost???? 1 card mill isn't that much of a cost.

not much to say about rare metal seal....

this card is just kinda OPed,you can continuously add spell and traps from deck and graveyard or deck for repeat usage.

rare metal break kind of isn't as good as you think,the common attack blockers "Mirror Force" and"Sakuratsu/Dimensional Prison" don't negate the attack at all.

not much to say...

kinda OPed cards,and easily abused with skill drain

uou may pay= you must pay' date=' if you cannot etc

[b']No, you don't have to pay. >_>[/b]

they seem too OP, 1000 for an attack,

What do you mean by this?

then a safe way to not take much damage...

Goblin Attack Force is that good?

and they are ok, but i think OP.

most of them can be horribly abused with skill drain' date='i don't mean you can special summon them,when you flip it no defence position.

[b']So true. :/[/b]

Normal rare metal dragon is a stronger form of a beatstick than gene-warped war wolf.

rare metal gainer is not only useful for rare metal card,indomitable,goblin attack force,etc.

Dragon or Machine, it says. Read the fine print before ranting.

rare metal armor seriously OPs them(although equips are sometimes dead draw.

Is Piercing that good? Is the other effect that effective?

rare metal blast can:

inflict 300-1300 damage

send back to deck

send 1 card from deck to grave

add one of the 2 sent cards to hand.

no cost???? 1 card mill isn't that much of a cost.

I just realized this card is more broken than I thought.

not much to say about rare metal seal....

this card is just kinda OPed,you can continuously add spell and traps from deck and graveyard or deck for repeat usage.

Fix'd. Also, please state the name of the card next time.

rare metal break kind of isn't as good as you think,the common attack blockers "Mirror Force" and"Sakuratsu/Dimensional Prison" don't negate the attack at all.

"Monsters cannot be destroyed except by battle during the Battle Phase."

Read the fine print more. >_>

not much to say...

kinda OPed cards,and easily abused with skill drain

Well' date='this cards are cool but are teriblle for deck

[/quote']

Crappy post is crappy.

Finally, stratospheric LV4s!

Super Ultra Rare: ... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (?). I mean, Gene-Warped Warwolf's more playable.

Ultra Super Rare: Same here.

Secret Rare: Same here.

Parallel Rare: One must reckon against Skill Drain and similar cards.

Normal Rare: Oh, the irony...

Gainer: As your Rare Metal aren't affected a bit by Gainer's affix (at least not immediately)... yuck.

Train: + Skill Drain = CARNAGE!

Armor: Finally, some form of defense for the poor Rare Metals... and possibly the best available right now, unless...

Blast: Can't comment; either I've spent too many hours typin' or your text's ambiguous.

Finally' date=' stratospheric LV4s!

Super Ultra Rare: ... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (?).

[b']Correct spelling.[/b]

I mean, Gene-Warped Warwolf's more playable.

Ultra Super Rare: Same here.

Secret Rare: Same here.

Meh, that's true. But there are still the massive amounts of continuous support cards and the card that supports the continuous support cards.

Parallel Rare: One must reckon against Skill Drain and similar cards.

Normal Rare: Oh, the irony...

Gainer: As your Rare Metal aren't affected a bit by Gainer's affix (at least not immediately)... yuck.

Fix'd. Kind of.

Train: + Skill Drain = CARNAGE!

Armor: Finally, some form of defense for the poor Rare Metals... and possibly the best available right now, unless...

Blast: Can't comment; either I've spent too many hours typin' or your text's ambiguous.

Rare Metal Trade

Normal Spell

Your opponent selects 1 "Rare Metal" monster you control. Draw 3 cards.

that seems OPed to me,drawing 3 cards just for having a "Rare Metal" monster on the field.

for rare metal burden,i don't really know what happens if you have more than 2 continuous spell or trap but perhaps place a restraint on it preventing you from playing it when you have more than 2 already?

Rare metal drain affect real life cards in a way by shutting down dark monsters and benefiting yourself at the same time,thats good....

now the main problem i have is "Ultimate Rare Metal Dragon"

who goes through the trouble of tributing 2 and set flip,switch position when they could just special summon it for a big attack.sure the switching position blocks it but with all the supports it should still be powerful,since armor can easily make it related to a Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem OTK.

but good set so far

and i read the fine print carefully this time.....

Rare Metal Trade

Normal Spell

Your opponent selects 1 "Rare Metal" monster you control. Draw 3 cards.

that seems OPed to me' date='drawing 3 cards just for having a "Rare Metal" monster on the field.

[b']Fix'd.[/b]

for rare metal burden,i don't really know what happens if you have more than 2 continuous spell or trap but perhaps place a restraint on it preventing you from playing it when you have more than 2 already?

Rare metal drain affect real life cards in a way by shutting down dark monsters and benefiting yourself at the same time,thats good....

now the main problem i have is "Ultimate Rare Metal Dragon"

who goes through the trouble of tributing 2 and set flip,switch position when they could just special summon it for a big attack.sure the switching position blocks it but with all the supports it should still be powerful,since armor can easily make it related to a Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem OTK.

but good set so far

and i read the fine print carefully this time.....

Archived