Are YOU the real Kazuki Takahashi?

[spoiler=Welcome to the Graphics Competition,]

Are YOU the real Kazuki Takahashi?

Welcome! This competition is a series of rounds for different graphics from Yu-Gi-Oh. This to see if you really ARE Kazuki Takahashi by making things that he would make just exactly like him!

[spoiler=Entries Reserved:]

1.Splapp-Me-Do

2.Chaos[Remix]

3.Zaca

If you want an entry just PM me for one and post your examples here.

This is currently REGISTRATION.

That means you must be reserved by 12th December,or before anyone gets a place.

Round 1 will start as soon as all the spaces are filled or at 13th December.

EDIT: Zaca has come up with an idea saying you CAN register for as long as it has to take but you now must post your entries BEFORE 13th December.If the list is not full by 13th December we will carry on until we get all entries.

[spoiler=Targets:]

Round 1=Booster Pack(Done on MS Paint,GIMP,Any kind of Photoshop,Paint.NET or Any other Imaging Program Apart from ones you don't pay for:)

Round 2:Structure Deck,OR Starter Deck

Round 3:Holo,OR Advanced Holo

Round 4:The most Balanced Card you can make Using the Generator if you wish to

Round 5:Name Holo

Round 6:Signature,Or a Tag

Round 7:Banner

Round 8:Duelist Pack Of Jaden Yuki,Seto Kaiba or any others.

Round 9:Name Revamp

Round 10:Booster,(Done on a different program from Round 1),Signature and a Wallpaper for a Desktop.

The person who has the least best one there will be out of the competition.

Prizes:

1st place:You Certainly did well! 150 points,10 reps and a Special Certificate from me and a trophy.(2D because I can't make it 3D.Sorry for the bother this may have caused.)

2nd place:You did well too so 50 points and A Special Certificate from me.

3rd place: Well done.25 points and a Special Certificate from me.

4th or below:You tried hard so 10 points and a special badge.

The Entrys are free.

The Entrys are free.

Have fun!

How many would go through each round? And this looks hard so I think you should make the reps higher for 1st place.

I'll reserve an entry once I can do starter/strucutre decks. And whats a name revamp?

I have now changed how many reps the winner gets.

Oh' date='and a name revamp is changing the name,like blending it to get a rainbow color or just making it pop out a bit.

Reserved.

I will put you up on the board Splapp-Me-Do.

Ok, i can do name revamps and now I can do structure decks.

Reserved.

Also, why not let us post our entries for round 1 before the 13th December. 13th December should be the deadline for getting your entries in. It would make the 1st round quicker but it's your contest so your choice.

Not too much...

By the way' date='while you are waiting for Round 1 which starts on the 13th December,why not download GIMP? Its free.

Back to your question.Not too much,its mostly judged on effort and quality.But don't worry,you'll be fine,just try your best.Give it loads of effort and you might just win.

[/quote']

I will ^_^

I'm making a sig on Paint right now =), it's going good, but I made it 150 by 30 =|

EDIT: I gave up on that, but I (think I) hold the World Record for Smallest Siggy, it's 50x10!

Not too much...

By the way' date='while you are waiting for Round 1 which starts on the 13th December,why not download GIMP? Its free.

Back to your question.Not too much,its mostly judged on effort and quality.But don't worry,you'll be fine,just try your best.Give it loads of effort and you might just win.

[/quote']

I will ^_^

I'm making a sig on Paint right now =), it's going good, but I made it 150 by 30 =|

EDIT: I gave up on that, but I (think I) hold the World Record for Smallest Siggy, it's 50x10!

Wow!I think I will make a "Are YOU the real Kazuki Takahashi?" record book!

Good luck!

' pid='1439505' dateline='1228669847']

entery reserved

I will put you up on the list Chaos[Remix].

Not too much...

[/quote']

I will ^_^

Wow!I think I will make a "Are YOU the real Kazuki Takahashi?" record book!

Good luck!

Thanks, and if there's any errors in this I apologise, as dad is testing christmas lights so its dark in here. goes to upload sig-avvy-thingy

28lz3lz.png

Ok' date=' i can do name revamps and now I can do structure decks.

Reserved.

Also, why not let us post our entries for round 1 before the 13th December. 13th December should be the deadline for getting your entries in. It would make the 1st round quicker but it's your contest so your choice.

[/quote']

Actually...

Thats not really a half bad idea. :D

Alright,I will change it now and you will be put up on the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived