Unbeatable

007 SNAKE

No one can touch these!

007 SNAKE Divine Lord of Serpents and Dragons

4800/3500

This card can only be destroyed by a light card. If a light card attacks this card, this card is instantly destroyed. This card is immune to every effect imaginable. Every turn this card heals 500 life points and can destroy an opponent's card, or bring a monster from either deck, or either graveyard, and can take control of an opponent's serpent or Dragon and adds the cards attack points to this cards attack points

007 SNAKE

2000/3000

A picture of the user who made this card.

Dark Lord of Serpents:

3000/3200

This card can only be destroyed by a light card of 5-8 stars.

No one can touch these!

Touches card.....

Alright, let's go through the card one sentence at a time.

007 SNAKE Divine Lord of Serpants and Dragons

LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG name.....

5500/3500

Holy moly, 3/4 the attack and defense........

This card can only be destroyed by a light card.

Fair enough. Likeable effect.

If a light card attacks this card, this card is instantly destroyed.

Redundant, are we? We got it the first time.

This card is immune to every effect imaginable.

Really? Well, maybe add a little OCG into it to make it more readable, and, uh, wouldn't this be immune to its own effect then?

Every turn this card heals 500 life points and can destroy an opponent's card, or bring a monster from either deck, or either graveyard

and can take control of an opponent's serpant or Dragon and adds the cards attack points to this cards attack points

Ok, this guy has WWWWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too many effects. Let's break it down to what we see here.

*Gain 500 LP and destroy a monster every turn, which is a little broken

or

*Not too sure what you mean by "bring a monster from either deck, or either graveyard", so no comment here.

or/and

*As far as I know, there are no Serpent monsters out there, Dragons, yes.

In the end, this card won't do so good, as even the speedo-wearing oddballs can kill this. Sure, it will cost more than half of there LP, but, you made it easy to kill, and I'm sure that the opponent will find a way to get the LP back.

My rating-Card Shredder worthy/10 (0/10)

lol, so let me get this straight.

This guy can:

Only be destroyed by LIGHT, and dies whenever it's attacked by LIGHT?

Unaffected by the effects of all other cards?

Heals 500 every turn?

Destroy any 1 of your opponent's cards?

Takes any monster from either player's grave or deck?

Takes a Sea Serpent or Dragon and absorbs its ATK?

Um....

That's six different effects, buddy. First off, it doesn't have a single downside other than any light monster, no matter how weak, can kill it.

That one downside doesn't weigh up to the good sides of it.

It's unaffected by effects, you heal 500 LP, destroy a card, takes any card from the grave or deck, and to top it off, can steal and absorb a Dragon or Serpent's ATK points?

This card would lead to OTK valley. Even if a 0/0 LIGHT monster can kill it, it is so powerful that it most likely will end the duel in the same turn you play it.

I normally write situations of cards when I review them, and they're usually about a paragraph long, but yours requires 1 sentence. Here goes:

Steal your opponent's Blue Eyes (this guy will have 7800 ATK) and attack with both of them then claim the duel.

See? OTK. This guy is too strong, I strongly suggest you reword him, and take off some stuff. Even if your opponent had a trap to stop the attack of BEWD, they'd still only have 200 left. Next turn, your guy will just murder him. With something like this having 4800 original ATK, the duel would last 2 turns at the most.

Final Rating: 1/10 for effort.

Archived