[BLACK DUSK] .Twilight Fanfiction.

Arekku_Koro

[align=center]Hello.

I have written a chapter of a twilight fanfic.

Do you wish to read it?

[spoiler=Chapter One]

1. Ignition (or, why am I such an idiot? Part 2)

Quil was going to kill me. That I knew for sure. I guess I Can’t blame the (wolf-) dude. Although I was trying pretty god@$!% hard. So MAYBE I was being a little harsh on my good old’ morphin pal. So MAYBE I was being a little rude. So MAYBE pigs can fly. So MAYBE Elvis Presley (not Costello, he’s still alive… unfortunately. On my top 10 Vampire suspect-list) is still alive. Catch my drift? I didn’t mean to think that way. But controlling your thoughts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week was a little too much. I had a slip-up. And it’s just that slip-up that made him viciously start attacking me.

I’m a popular guy, what can I say?

After the discovery that Embry was Quil’s brother, too things happened:

1. Leah Shut Up.

2. And I felt relieved.

Now, both of the reactions were natural. After the parentage of Embry Call had been discovered, Leah was a lot less mentally talkative. I liked it. Leah was hardly ever quiet, which meant that her abnormal curiosity over this shape-shifting soup-opera was finally done, which saved all of the pack, namely Me, Quil, and Sam, from a great deal of aggravation. Number Two, If Embry had been my brother, than Billy was a liar, a dirty, filthy liar. Like Quil’s dad.

Crap! He probably heard that.

I heard that, you filthy two-bit excuse for a Quileute.

Life would be so easy without group telepathy.

In fact, being a werewolf was kind of cool once you got past the whole “freak for life” thing.

I was in my wolf form, doing quite a good job of staying calm in my opinion, when Paul and Jared approached.

They were as dangerous looking in there wolf forms as they were in there human forms. The two brutally enormous wolves pranced around me, Paul to my left, Jared to my right.

Come on, Jake, we don’t have time for this. Paul stated, clearly annoyed, Your frightening Colin and Brady.

Let me clarify. When I thought relieved (you can do that), Quil heard my thoughts about his dad, and now my life was over.

Go away I thought .

Quil was right. Whatever. We’ll be back when you calm down.

Woohoo! I had some alone time. The others retreated while I pranced through the meadow, without a care in the world.

And then a Vampire appeared behind me. The vibrant speed of this ally of the night dazzled me, and I was left speechless by his perplexingly triangular features.

“Do not be alarmed.” He said, his velvet like voice painfully perfected, “I mean you no harm from this visit.”

“Wh-Who are you?” Compared to his songlike voice, my words sounded rugged as I stuttered my question.

“Aro. Aro Volturi. I have come to propose an offer to you.” He waxed poetically, the bluntness of his words startled me.

“What?” I questioned, stupidly.

“You will go to Italy, and we will bite you.”

“What?” I repeated, equally as stupid.

And so the plot thickens.

[/align]

This is a rough draft.

Archived