A Fan Fic based on the Forbidden Memories game.

Steven Cope

The Prince of Egypt, Prince Steven, walked down the streets of his beloved home city. As the only living heir to the throne of Egypt it be would crazy for him to walk down the streets like he was doing right now. But as he had dressed himself up as a peasant the best he could, he was no longer considered Prince Steven the future Pharaoh, but Steven the... well nothing, as a peasant he was no better than anyone. The greatest thing though about finally living his dream of walking as one with the ordinary folk was that the first time in his life he was free, free from over protection, free from studies and constant education, free from parents and free from the watchful eyes of his mentor/tutor Simon Muran who though wise and friendly was always following him around making sure he was safe. Sure this was good when he were younger, but now he was 16 it got a little lame.

Today however was different because he was alone for the first time since he was born, alone to have fun and the first thing he was going to do was find someone to duel against. As a small gesture Simon Muran had agreed to teach Steven the game of Duel Monsters just like the peasants played. Though the game was fun no one would ever play properly against him, afraid to upset their future ruler if he lost, so now was the perfect time for him to truly play a game of Duel Monsters and see if he were really good or really bad.

"And another loss for Jono"

Steven pulled himself out of his thoughts to see what was going on. It seemed a duel had just ended as Steven could see Monster Spirits disappearing, real monsters being how the game was played. A guy was on his knees.

"How could I have lost again?"

"Simple Jono, you're weak and totally stink at this game"

The suddenly departed as if the guy called Jono was ripe with disease. Steven thought of talking with this stranger, seeing as he had always wanted friends.

"Are you er... ok?" asked Steven.

"Do I look okay you punk? Why you want to humiliate me as well? If so then bring it on?" shouted Jono.

"Me? Hmm... alright Jono I accept", declared Steven. "And by the way my name's Ste...

"I don't care who you are, activate DiaDhank"

As Jono calls out that word the object on his arm called as DiDhank, the item in which the monster spirits are summoned to our demension, glows a bright gold.

"Ready to get creamed?"

"You wish Jono, activate DiaDhank."

Just like Jono's, Steven's DiaDhank also shines bright gold eeady for battle, though more brighter due to being a more expensive version.

"You think that rich man's DiaDhank is going to save you? Well guess what it won't because I call forth M-Warrior #1" (ATK: 1000)

As Jono calls out his monster's name it appears thorugh a vortex in a dark, evil light from the shadow realm.

"And its going to beat you 1-2-3"

"Oh really Jono, well I call from the Shadow Realm the dark fiend known as Summoned Skull" (ATK 2500)

Just like Jono's creature, Steven's fiend appears through a vortex of dark, evil light.

"Now my creature of darkness attack by calling upon the element of thunder, Lightning Strike Attack!!"

Summoned Skull raises its arms as a dark cloud of thunder appears overhead, which sends a bolt of lightning down towards it. As the lightning reaches Skull it points its arms at M-Warrior #1 causing the lightning to fire straight and it, destroying it in the blink of an eye. Jono is thrown back by the force of the attack.

Jono: 6500

Steven: 8000

"Is that all you got? If so I'm not impressed"

"Then maybe this will impress you. Come forth Dark energies of the Shadow Realm and obscure my card from the visions of my energies"

"Yeah yeah, stand back because now I'll summoned the mighty Tiger Axe (ATK: 1300). NOW ATTACK!!"

"Skull counter-attack"

As both creatures collide only Summoned Skull remains standing as Tiger Axe is eliminated is stroke of thunder.

"Next time you won't be so lucky, I end"

Jono: 5300

"But you're wide open... very well I call upon the dark warrior known as Gaia the Fierce Knight (ATK: 2300), ride forth from the Shadow Realm my spirit.

A clip-clop of hooves is heared as Gaia charges onto the battle field ready to strike.

"Now for some fun, attack with Spiral Spear Strike Gaia, then attack with Lightning Strike my Skull"

Both monsters launch their attacks at Jono who falls to the ground once more.

"That... all... you... got... punk?"

Jono: 500

"Now I play Rocket Warrior" (DEF: 1300)

"Then its my turn again, and my turn to show you how to really play the game. I call from the deepest, darkest shadows using the power of the eldest scrolls of magic, the Dark Magician" (ATK: 2500).

A errie chill meets the air as the Dark Magician looms out from the shadows.

"But thats not all Jono, go Book of Secret Arts increase the power of my magician by 300 points (ATK: 2800). Now I shall call upon my hidden card, shadows reveal my Magic Formula once again increasing my moinsters strength by 500 (ATK: 3300). As for your defence monster go Stop Defence, take control of his monster's mind and switch it to attack position.

As if possessed Rocket Warrior switches to attack position.

"Now Dark Magician wipe out Jono's remaining life points with Dark Magic Attack.

The Dark Magician charges up his staff and releases the charged energy straight towards Rocket Warrior who is instantly wiped out taking Jono's life points with it.

Jono: 0

To be Continued when I feel like it...

Archived