Vanguard of the Goddess

This is probably the millioth time this card has probably been done, but here is my take on it. Also, I am not sure if the wording on the effect is right or not...

Vanguard of the Goddess

EARTH

Level 8

Warrior/Effect

ATK: 3000

DEF: 2400

If this monster battles a Level 9 or higher monster, you can discard or Release a monster you control of the same level. If you activate this effect, this monster must destroy the opponent's monster it is battling immediatly without applying Battle Damage.

Aether

Magic Card

Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to a level 8 Warrior-type monster. The equipped monster can attack twice during the Battle Phase. During the first attack, increase your Life Points equal to the Battle Damage your opponent takes during battle with the equipped monster. During the second attack, if the monster equipped with this card attacks a defense position monster whose DEF is less than the equipped monster's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Let me get that crrect for you:

If this monster battles a Level 9 or higher monster, you can discard or Release a monster you control of the same level. If you activate this effect, the opponent' monster it is battling is destroyed immediatly without applying Battle Damage.

Okay Umbra and slayer, y'all didn't see the fine print. Let me spell it out for ya.

LEVEL 9 OR HIGHER!

As such, other cards can be used for its effect and can be destroyed by its effect.

Also, this card was made just for the sake of it. I don't really care to use it in a deck anyway. (but if someone wants to use it in a fanfiction thats all right with me.)

P.S. added another card

Archived