Mecha Pilots~Mech Quest Players United~Gems given out for the new year~

Tefached

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow,i can't beleive you guys don't know the holiday mech >_>

didn't you go to the frostval event?just defeat all the bosses and you can buy it,it's really powerful.

the arms have 2 weapons that lower immobility for the special

the shoulders have weapons that give a damage boost,usually 40-80%

the head is some ice skating move which can disable opponent's head or higher chance of critical.

the body is a ice armor which damages and has a chance of freezing your opponent for 2 turns,EACH TURN! until it wears off.

luckily for me as a SC,i also get to unlock the gift box weapon which has 3 special that can all activate in one turn:

-50% damage to the opponent for a few turns

extra damage

and a DoT dealing around 10 damage.

' pid='1573678' dateline='1231435427']

like for new year a firework mech

they can't give the same mech for two holidays' date='the firework mech was already used for the 4th of july holiday.

[/quote']

well thats not entirely true they cant use the actual mechs but i think they are able to use the prototype mechs though

they can't give the same mech for two holidays' date='the firework mech was already used for the 4th of july holiday.

[/quote']

well thats not entirely true they cant use the actual mechs but i think they are able to use the prototype mechs though

but they don't use the same theme of a mech for 2 holidays unless they are slacking off

[/quote']

but they don't use the same theme of a mech for 2 holidays unless they are slacking off

yeah that true they only slacked off once because atrix was ill with something i dont remember

• 2 weeks later...

Archived