The Darkness Legacy [Chapter 12 Up!][Now Has Bloopers!][PG-13]

Soul Legacy

Since My Last Fan Fic Was A Total Disaster, I Have Decided To Make A New One,

Characters

[align=center][spoiler=]

Good

Name: Agas

Apperance: Rozen%20Maiden%20-%20Dark%20Angel.jpg

Bio: A Bright, Beatyful Young Woman, She Witnessed Her Parents Get Slaughtered Infront Of Her At The Age Of Just 2 Months By The Dark Knight, And Ever Since She Has Been Battling Him.

Wepons: A Sword And A Hidden Dagger

Name: Rokujo

Apperence: dark-angel.jpg

Bio: A Strong, Secretive Man, Has Never Shared His Past With Anyone He Has Knew, His Intelligence And Quick Thinking Gives Him An Advantage Over His Enemys.

Wepons: The Powers Of Darkness

Name: Ron

Apperance:10569m.jpg

Bio: A Funny Person, He Falls For Girls Easy And Is Prepared For Anything, He Is Somtimes Cocky, Which Makes Him Get Hurt, But Thats What Makes Ron Who He Truely Is.

Wepons: A Bow And Arrows

Name: Wolf

Apperance: Angel-sanctuary-angel-anime-angel-picture.jpg

Bio: A Adventurous, Active Man, He Is Ready To Face Anything And Fight Things Somtimes Which He Cannot Defeat, But He Shall Fight To The End Anyway.

Wepons: Two 44 Magnums

Name: Captian Jack Sparrow

Apperance: Jack.jpg

Bio: A Adventurous, Sometimes Idiotic Man Who Has Fought At The Seas For Years, But Eversince He Died He Says Hes 'Retired'

Wepons: Cutlass And Pistol

Evil

Name: The Dark Knight

Apperance: 565c488af7d1db7179c9ba0df3c806be

Bio: A Destructive, Evil Source Of Energy And Hate, He Destroys Anything That Gets In His Path And Is Not To Be Taken Lightly, One Strike From His Sword And You Will Have Your Head Rolling Around On The Floor.

Wepons: Sword And The Power Of Darkness

Name: Rokudo

Apperance: 1DarkAngel.jpg

Bio: Rokujos Evil Older Brother, He Works With The Dark Knight To Destroy The World By Consuming It In Darkness, But His Main Target Is Rokujo.

Wepons: The Powers Of Darkness And Death

Name: Mokuro

Apperance: Dark-Angel-40971.jpg

Bio: Rokujos And Rokudos Dad, Also The Dark Knights Army Commander, He Consumes All Peoples Souls And Use Them As Warriors, He Is A Man Who Can Destroy A Whole Country At The Click Of His Fingers, So While You Talk To Him, Its Best To Keep Your Mouth Shut.

Wepons: A Claymore

Name: Maria Valintine

Apperence: anime_dark_fav204857.jpg

Bio: As The Head Counciler For The Dark Knight, She Keeps The Demons Mainly In Check, Making Sure They Don't Do A Revolt Against The Dark Knight. And Even Though She Works For Evil, Who Said She Was?

Wepon: A Dagger

Name: Anomu Terricruz

Appearance:24v33er.jpg

Bio: The overseer of many, and the guide to those who fall. Anomu Terricruz is said to the harvester of the dead, despite his kind as Angel. Though inprisoned within the very mountains that the great Authority himself had defeated him, he awaits the day that his master will spring forth and let his grand General free once again.

Wepons: His necromacer like abilities grants him the rank as the General for the Army of the Dead, under the command the Dark Knight himself of course.

Name: Davie Jones

Appearance: daveyJonesInt.jpg

Bio: He Works For The Dark Knight And Is Commander Of His Undead Sea Fleet, Most Of The Time Hes Not Needed He And The Fleet Are Tucked In The Deepest Abyss's Of The Sea.

Wepon: A Cutless And A Pistol

[/align]

Bloopers

[spoiler=Blooper 1 - Dark Knight Iz Weird.... (By Enrise)]

Dark Knight:

Hmph.......... Agas, what are you doing out in the rain my little pretty? Your getting yourself wet....... Who are you waiting for I wonder.... Hmmmmmm, better send a spy to see........

Mokuro:

Dude, you sound like some perverted crazy psycho who has no life and acts like he is about to rape someone, seriously, stop it...

Dark Knight:

F*** NO B****!! IT'S MY IMMORTAL LIFE, AND I DECIDE ON WHAT I WANNA DO WITH IT!!!

Rokudo:

...I came at the wrong time...

Mokuro:

No! Help me my son!

Rokudo:

Ask Rokujo...

Mokuro:

He hates me...

Rokudo:

And? So do I...

Mokuro:

Sad face...

[spoiler=Blooper 2 - Gay Stalker (By Enrise)]

Agas:

Ahh, Wolf, Rokujo sit.

Demon Spy:

Interesting.

Wolf:

AH! WHO SAID THAT!!! GAY STALKER!!!

*Crouches into baby position, crying*

Rokujo:

............Can I make him snap from the gay stalker that is hanging over my head for more amusement?

Agas:

...Uh

Demon Spy:

You know I am here? Curses! Oh crap-

*Falls down*

Ow...

Rokujo:

...Thanks...

*Picks up Demon Spy*

Here's the little gay stalker Wolf...

*Tosses Demon Spy*

Wolf:

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*Faints*

Agas:

........Let's get outta here, like, to Chili's or some restuarant...

Rokujo:

Hold on! I'm video taping this....

[spoiler=Blooper 3 - Happy Face! (By Enrise)]

Rokujo tried to slap Agas across the face, but she dodged, and Rokujo hit Ron.

Rokujo: Hey cool, I hit Ron! Happy Face!

Rokujo tried to slap Agas again, but she dodged, again, and Rokujo his Wolf.

Rokujo: Hey cool, I hit Wolf! Happy Face!

Rokujo tried to do a double slap, but Agas dodged, and Rokujo hit both Rokudo and Mokuro.

Rokujo: I hit my brother and father?! Surprise face!!

[spoiler=Blooper 4 - Rokujo's & Agas's wedding (By Fenrir's Hearld)]

Wolf: So, Ron. We're invited to Rokujo's wedding.

Ron: Yep.

Wolf: I heard it's gonna have some gay goth theme.

Ron: Yep.

Wolf: This is gonna be so gay.

~Time Skip: Later that afternoon~

Wolf and Ron are at the wedding. Rokujo was a gayass and made them sit in the back.

Guy who does the wedding: Here comes the bride!

Agas walks to altar in weird goth dress.

Ron: Nice ass baby!

Rokujo throws giant sword at Ron, he barely dodges.

~Time Skip: Few minutes latar~

Guy who does wedding: Now, unless anyone objects, these two will be united in everlasting harmony.

Wolf stands up.

Wolf: I object!

Rokujo: WTF?!?!?

Wolf pulls out a sniper.

Wolf: Mother f***er!

Wolf headshots Rokujo and throws grenades around the church. He and Ron run out of church, the church explodes.

~Time Skip: One country latar~

Wolf and Ron stop by a gas station. They are tired after all the running.

Ron: I can't believe you did that.

Wolf: That was some funny ass s***.

Ron: You know, that was pretty funny.

Wolf: ...

Ron: ...

Ron: Wanna do it again?

Wolf: Damn right son.

[spoiler=Blooper 5 - WTFMAIGUNIZGONE Part 1 (By Fenrirs Hearld)]

A giant Death Claw roared at Wolf, splattering stinky goo in his face.

Wolf: Okay, that's it!

Reaches into pocket only to find his magnums are gone.

Wolf: WTF!??!?

Death Claw: lol noob

Wolf: ...

Wolf gets RPG and blows Death Claw's face off. He storms off to go find his magnums.

[spoiler=Blooper 6 -Take a seat (By Enrise)]

Rokujo was about to shoot Agas, and said, "Okay, why do I have to shot her? Why me?"

Director: Uh, cause it is in the script, get over.

Rokujo: ...Agas, get up, and walk, about, over there... Director, take a seat, right here, take a seat...

Director: Okay?

Rokujo: Tell me, why do I have to shot Agas? And don't tell it is in the script cause I read the f***ing script 5 times in a row, so don't give me that excuse, tell me why it is the script.

Director: Cause, we needed some tension between you two?

Rokujo: ... And you think I need a script for that? I can well do that on my own, and I can show it right now, just that I'm showing some tension against you, get over here!

Director: NAH!!! *Runs*

Rokujo: You're so screwed.... *Runs after him with a gun* GET YER FREAKIN' ASS BACK HERE!!!

[spoiler=Blooper 7 - See You At Home Honey (By Soul Legacy)]

Agas and Rokujo sat next to each other on the cart, taking deep breaths from running, then the director came out on stage and shouted "Cut!" Agas and Rokujo got up and walked to the back and had a drink, afterwards, when they could go, Agas asked Rokujo, "Wanna go home now?" Rokujo shook his head, "I'll come home later, im gonna stay here and wine up the director" they both laughed, Agas kissed him and began to walk away, Rokujo said "See you at home honey." He then smacked her on the ass, she jumped with a sexy giggle and growled at Rokujo, she then got in the car and drove off. Rokujo smirked, "Im happy we married..." and walked back to the stage to the Directors direction, with a shotgun full of pelts.

The Story

Theme Song: Final Fantasy VII: One Winged Angel

Chapter 1: The Darkness Has Come

[spoiler=]

It was raining, the streets were empty and it was quiet, so quiet that if you shouted down the street you would make an echo, the only person who was outside was a womany figure, she had black wings, blonde hair and red eyes, this woman was Agas. "Ugh........damn rain.........should have brought an umbrella.." She walked back and fourth down the narrow street lane, she must be waiting for somone, but who?

Meanwhile

"Hmph..........Agas, what are you doing out in the rain my little pretty?, your getting yourself wet......." It was the Dark Knight who was in the underworld, looking at Agas through a huge glass ball in the center of his huge, hollow and drafty chamber. "Who are you waiting for i wonder....hmmmmmm, better send a spy to see........"

Back On Earth

Agas was still in the rain waiting for the person to arrive, "where are you!?" she said to herself, the spy that the Dark Knight sent to watch on Agas was hiding behind a old oak tree on the other side of the street, he was only there for 10 minutes and he was already getting inpatient. "Come on!, somthing happen already!!" then somthing did happen, a cloaked figure came walking down the street looking directly at Agas, she then looked at the figure herself and said, "there you are!, I've been waiting an hour out here for you!, Lets get inside and talk..." then she and the cloaked figure went inside. The demon came out from behind the tree, "intresting, better look through the window to get more......" he then ran up to the window and kept hidden while watching Agas and the cloaked figure.

Chapter 2: The Gang And Its Mission

[spoiler=]

The demon spy sat outside the window, listening to Agas and the cloaked figure inside the house, with is super hearing ear he could make out what they were saying. "So, what took you so long hmmmm?, And take that cloak off will you!" The cloaked figure took off his cloak to reveal himself, he looked like he was in his late twentys, he had glossy white hair and one white wing and one black wing. "I got caught up with demons" the man replyed, "well it should not take that long to kill them, should it Ron?" The demon spy caught the mans name, "Ron is it........."

Ron sighed and sat on the sofa, Agas sat beside him.

Then two more men walked into the room, one in his early thirtys and another in his early twentys, the man in his early thirtys had goth-like hair, huge black wings and a blank expressionless face. The man in his early twentys had brown hair, small but good pecks and had two white wings. "Ahh, Wolf, Rokujo sit" said Agas with a happy tone, the demon spy reconised the names and new who was who, "intresting........."

Rokujo and Wolf sat on the opposite sofa facing Agas and Ron, Rokujo was the first to ask the same question Wolf wanted to ask, "so, whats the plan?". Those words struck out at the demon spy like a bullet, "plan?" he then listened for more. "Oh yeah the plan!" Agas then went into the kitchen, and came back out again with a huge pile of paper drawn on with diagrams, plans, missions you name it! She then pulled out of the pile a large sheet of paper. "Here it is guys, the plan, read through it if you like....." Ron, Rokujo and Wolf quickly read the plan, "nice" said Wolf, maybe sort of sarcasticly, the demon spy was already gone, like a bullet, off to tell the Dark Knight.

"Ok guys!, Time to get some rest!" said Agas, it was midnight excactly, they then all went to bed.

Chapter 3: A Little Vist.....

[spoiler=]

"So you say there planning somthing, correct?" asked the Dark Knight, "yes...........sir............i don't know what though.........." said the demon spy in the shadow of the Dark Knight sitting on his throne, "and who is Agas doing it with?" "3 men..............one called Wolf, another called Ron and finnaly Rokujo.........." "did you just say my sons name?" asked Mokuro who had just came out of the many hollow hallway tunnels leading to endless places. "Yes, he did Mokuro, spy, you can leave now..." said the Dark Knight, "thanks..........." said the spy as he left, the Dark Knight then walked over to Mokuro and whispered in his ear, "time to pay Agas and the gang a vist" and as he ended that sentence Mokuro gave an evil grin.

The Dark Knight, Mokuro and Anomu appeared in the street were Agas's house was, they walked across the road and through the alleyways, as they walked down the narrow street lane some drunk men noticed them, "hao there!, what you havin'? fancy dress!?" the drunk men then laughed, without getting stressed the Dark Knight nodded at Anomu, and he nodded back, Anomu then walked over to the drunk men and drew his sword, the men looked at the sword and laughed somemore, "what you expecting to do with that peice of plastic!?" Anomu then struck out with his sword, chopping all three mens heads off, he then put then his sword in his scabeard then said to the mens heads, "that........." he then continued walking with the others to Agas's house.

When they finally reached the house, they all smirked, they then walked to the door, the Dark Knight knocked on the door, Agas woke up at the sound of the knocking, she then walked downstairs and opened to door, she was confronted with the Dark Knight, he then said "BOO!" and punched her square in the face which sent her flying into the kitchen and smashing into the fridge which made the door come off and the glass jars smash on the floor. Anomu and Mokuro went upstairs to deal with the others and the Dark Knight stayed downstairs to deal with Agas, he walked across the kitchen floor, and as he did the glass cruched under his boots, he then picked Agas up "so....i hear you have a plan, what plan may i ask?" Agas did not reply "come now, im your friend, you can tell me...." before Agas said anything Anomu and Mokuro came back downstairs "there not up there!" they shouted, the Dark Knight then smashed Agas into the table, and said "never mind......." they then left, then Rokujo, Wolf and Ron re-appeared in the kitchen, "nice trick......." said Wolf to Rokujo who kept them hidden, but Ron was helping Agas, "Agas! are you alright?" Agas didn't reply.

Meanwhile

"So, what should we do?" asked Mokuro, the Dark Knight replyed while sitting on his throne "we have to start are invadsion on earth while we still can........we'll start at the sea.........summon Davie Jones....."

Chapter 4: Im Not Just A Pirate, Im A Undead Pirate

[spoiler=]

"Captian! we have orders from the Dark Knight!" said a crew member entering Davie Jones's cabin, Davie Jones readed the orders, "hmmmmmm.................so it begins...." he then exits his cabin and gos up to the main deck, they where in the abyss's of the carribean, surrounded by all the rest of the fleet, about 150,000 other ships, Davie Jones then screamed out the order, so loud that all the ships heard, "Ok men!, This is it! It begins now, we have orders from the Dark Knight to start it all and we shall!, we shall split up, some staying here, and others going around the world!, now, now is our time, THE TIME OF THE DARK ABYSS STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!" then all the men of the fleet roared with excitment, they roared so loud that the carribean islands almost shook, the fleet then split up, Davie Jones stayed in the carribean, a crew member then asked, "what shall we do?" Davie Jones Replyed "we rise up, say hello to the humans........"

Back At Agas's House

Agas was sitting on the sofa, with a ice pack on her head, Ron was sitting next to her, Wolf and Rokujo were sitting next to each other, talking about last nights attack, they were all watching the TV at the same time, then there was a suprise that shoacked all of them. " Breaking news!, Mystrious undead pirates attack the coast of the carribean!, Here is footage of the pirates" the TV then showed footage of Davie Jones and 15 more ships attacking the carribean, Agas then changed the channel, other footage of japan getting attacked by the pirates, and then the TV signal went, then the Dark Knight appeared on the screen, he was with Rokudo, Maruko, Anumo and Maria, he then began to spoke "hello humans, i am your new leader, the Dark Knight, but you can just call me king, i see you are suprised of my undead army attacking, don't worry, they will be the new navy soon..." and he went on, but all Agas could think was "not good..............".

"What do we do Agas?!" asked all three of the guys after seeing the footage on the TV, Agas did not reply, instead she ran outside, the guys followed her, she ran to the town docks, the pirates were there, fireing there cannons at the defenceless buildings and people in the street, Agas and the guys then ducked behind some crates, then Agas finally said "we can't do this alone........we need a legend to help us.......and he is Captian Jack Sparaow....

Chapter 5: Easy Convincing

[spoiler=]

Dublin, Ireland

"Why would he be here?" asked Ron as himself and the others pushed through the crowd of people who were running from the coastline away from the pirates, they then finnally came to a bar that stood out from above the rest. "Here he is, hes right inside this bar...........Wolf and Ron go get him" Wolf and Ron then quickly looked at Agas and both at the same time asked "why us?!" and Agas replyed " because i said so, now go get him!" Wolf and Ron then sighed and went inside.

Meanwhile In Hell

"Shall we start are attack on land Dark Knight?" asked Mokuro, Rokudo and Anomu "yes, make sure you devistate the humans" the Dark Knight replyed "that will be easy...." said Rokudo, the three then left. Maria then came through into the Dark Knights chamber "my lord, shall we go to the demon council chambers and show them are plans?" "yes Maria we should, comfort them and reasure them this will work....."

Back In Dublin

It was 15 minutes until Ron and Wolf came back out, and when they did they came back out soaking wet in beer, with straight faces and calmy said "he said hes retired...." "what!, let me have a word with him!" replyed Agas and went in on her own. She only took 10 minutes and she came back out with a smile on her face with Jack Sparrow coming out behind her with a black eye, he then said "ok, what do ya want?!"

Chapter 6: Curse You Jack Sparrow............

[spoiler=]

Agas, Sparrow, Wolf, Ron and Rokujo went into the bar and to a quiet corner table to discuss what was needed, Jack was the first to speak, "so, you want me to scurry up onto Davies ship, kill him again, then get on the black pearl and destroy all of the undead sea fleat....." and Rokujo was quick to reply "thats the idea!" and then all of them leaned forward to hear Sparrows answer, "i want 20 shillings, then i'll do it!" Wolf then quickly grabbed 20 shillings out of his pocket, the others looked at him as if to say "were you get them?". Jack then took the shillings and said, "i'll do it!!"

They all smiled, Ron then stood up and said, "lets have a drink!" everybody shook there heads and he sighed and sat down, then suddenly out of nowhere there was a scream and a woman ran into the room, she ran straight towards Agas and got on her knees and begged "please, please help us!, Evil, so much evil inside there poor souls..........." Agas then looked down confused and asked "what are you--" and before she could finish Mokuro, Rokudo and Anomu burst into the room and looked straight at Agas and the others, the lady then ran in fear.

"Not good!!!!" said Agas quickly shooting out of her chair just like the others and running, well, except for Rokujo, he was staring Mokuro and Rokudo right in the faces. Mokuro and Rokudo charge at him with fast speed, breaking the sound barrier, but Rokujo was just as fast as them and doged there attacks, he caught Mokuros arm and chopped it off, but Mokuro just laughed and it grew back in seconds. Rokudo then caught Rokujos shoulder and cut it slightly, Rokujo only frowned and acted like it didn't even happen, and when he was just about to pirce Rokudo in the heart, well, if he had one. Mokuro caught the blade and stapped it also pushing Rokujo back, Rokujo got back up and shouted "this isn't over!!!" and jumped over them and ran out the front.

Outside a whole army of undead soliders stand outside surronding the building, they had already caught the others, Rokujo tried to cut through them but there were too many to handle, he also eventually got caught. Rokudo, Mokuro and Anomu came out and gave and evil grin, the Dark Knight then appear and as soon as he did, Agas lashed out at him but the soliders held her back. The Dark Knight laughed, "well well well, seems we have caught a perfect batch of fish" Agas also continued to try and hit him but he continued to speak, "now before i throw you and your friends into the pits, take one last look at your world, because soon it will be a lifeless piece of large rock in space, but it shall also be my revolution, the final revolution this world shall ever know of......" and while the Dark Knight was talking, Jack Sparrow sneaked away, Agas noticed and said under her breath "curse you Jack Sparrow......."

They were soon tooken to hell, they were tooken deeper and deeper until they could go no deeper, they were tooken to the torture chambers and death pits, they were put in a cell with a clear view of the death pits, they were getting a clear view of were they were going to die.

Chapter 7: New Love

[spoiler=]

Rokujo slammed his fists against the cell doors with anger and rage knowing that his brother and father had been hiding away all this time while he thought that they died years ago, Agas and the guys stopped him when they heard a group of people walking down the dark tunnel towards them, they all took a step back, except Wolf, who stayed at the bars.

The group of people arrived, they were all demons in armour suits, they all stared at the guys in the cell with weird faces, some with suprise that they had actually been caught, the lady who was the guide began to speak. "And here gentlemen we have the newly captured Agas Constentine and her gang, as the arch-enemy of the Dark Knight we are suprised that weve caught them, her allies are, Ron Yim, the son of the Dark Knights army commander Mokuro Miharu is Rokujo Miharu and finnaly--" but as the guide said the name she was looking at Wolf, she could not finish her sentence, Wolf just rolled his eyes and said "and im Wolf".

The group began to walk off, but the guide stayed and walked upto Wolf, she then whispered to Wolf "im Maria Valintine......" she then ran back to the group. When the group dissapeared Wolf fell backwards and said stuff under his breath, the guys surrounded him with raised eyebrows at each other, they then were able to hear Wolf say "shes amazing......."

Chapter 8: A Close Shave

[spoiler=]

Agas picked Wolf up, she brushed him down and looked into his eyes, he looked like he had seen an angel, he was completely tramartized, a guard then came and banged on the bars, "its time......" he then opened the cell doors and took them out, he then leaded them towards the death pits.

The death pits was like a huge tourture chamber, it was full of crazy blood thirsty demons and these things called deathclaws, the death pits were never cleaned, so the blood and dead bodies that were roting on the ground which stank.

Agas and the guys got throwed in to the pits, Ron fell on a dead body and jumped straight back up, "ewwwwwwwww, dead body dead body!" Rokujo then looked at Ron and rolled his eyes and said, "grow up Ron....." then trumpets were sounded, demons flooded around the top of the death pits to watch what was going to happen.

The Dark Knight then appeared and everyone went quite, he then began to speak, "welcome my good friends to are main event, my enemys shall now be eaten alive by are favorite beast, the Hydra!!!!" Then all the demons roared with laughter, then suddenly, down in the death pits, a gate opened, then a three headed dragon came out, Wolf then shouted "Hydra!!!!!!"

Everyone split up, the hydra breathed fire and almost caught them, it then began to follow Ron, Ron looked back at it and began to scream, "I don't want to die, i don't want to die!!" Rokujo then rolled his eyes once again and pushed Ron out of the way, he then jumped onto the back of the hydra and stabbed it with a hidden dagger, the hydra roared and flinged Rokujo off, sending him flying into the wall.

Wolf then ran infront of the hydra and said, "come on then, show me what your made of!" He then looked up at the crowd and spotted Maria, he then went all sissy again "Maria......." then he looked back at the hydra to realise that it was looking him straight in the face, Wolf quivered and went "oh crap...." he then was flicked by the hydra to the side.

Agas was the only one left, she looked from side to side to find anything that could help her, she then noticed a huge piece of stone sharp and the tip, she ran over to it and picked it up, she then ran over to the hydra and jumped onto its head, she then pierced the stone into one of its heads, it screamed in pain and fell dead, she then took a deep breath and looked upto the Dark Knight, who was very angry and shouted, "realese the deathclaws!!!!"

Chapter 9: Not Good.........

[spoiler=]

The guys looked around to see were the deathclaws would come from, Wolf ran to the gates that would realease to see which one they were coming from, he then noticed blood-shot eyes getting closer to the gate door, he jumped back "here they come!"

Agas jumped back from her gate, she shouted to the others, “lets find a way out!” And as she said that, everybody ran to the dead Hydra still laying on the ground, with magic quickly cut off one of its horns, they then charged at the wall, smashing it down. But just as they were about to exit, two deathclaws jumped at them, Rokujo killed the first, Wolf killed the second, and as he did, he pointed at Maria, blew her a kiss and ran away with the others, and Maria blushed. The Dark Knight, now really angry, got up, and stopped the guards chaseing them. “Leave them, we’ll get them again…..”

Once out of hell, the group jumped on the back of a abandoned waggon, they hid in the hay until they knew it was safe.

Chapter 10: .......

[spoiler=]

Once they knew it was safe, they got out of the hay, Agas was next to Rokujo, she looked into his eyes and said, "we were lucky wern't we.." Rokujo didn't reply, Agas got curious, "Rokujo?" he still didn't reply, "Rokujo why arn't you....." but before she could finish her sentance Rokujo slapped her across the face, cutting her cheek badly, and as the blood flowed down her face, Agas was abit frightened and tearful, Ron and Wolf were looking at Rokujo with shock, and Rokujo couldn't belive what he had just done.

Rokujo got on his knees and tryed to help Agas up, but Agas got up and ran off before he could help her, Ron shook his head, Rokujo noticed and shouted at Ron "What?!!" and Wolf replyed, "what you have done Rokujo, why did you do it?, there was no need...." Rokujo stayed silent, Wolf then answered, "excactly, now your going to have to gain her trust back..." they then walked off, leaveing Rokujo in the wagon.

Agas was sitting on a rock five metres away from the wagon, crying, the blood still pouring down her face, she was teary eyed and frightened.

Chapter 11: Please Forgive Me.......

[spoiler=]

Rokujo jumped out of the wagon and started to search for Agas, and he called her name, “Agas! Agas! Agas!” he then found her on the rock, noticing that the wound that he had inflicted on her had bleeded badder then he had expected, he came closer, “Lets have alook at that……..” but as he sat on the rock with her, she got up and began to look away.

Rokujo got up and tried to stop her by grabbing her arm, but she shook it off, she then began to walk abit faster, he then said “Please……” Agas stopped, he then said, “Please forgive me…..” Agas looked back at him, then continued to walk on. Rokujo then shouted “Please!!” Agas ignored him and continued to walk, Rokujo then got angry and quickly pulled out his gun, and without thinking, pulled the trigger……..

Chapter 12: F*** It!!!!

[spoiler=]

As the shot was fired, Agas stood still for seconds, then collapsed and blood came pouring out of her back, Rokujo stood looking at the body for some time, then looked at the gun, he then throwed it onto the ground thinking "F*** It!!!!!" he then got on his knees beside Agas, he grabbed her in his arms, she looked at him and weakly said, "Bas****....." she then slowly fell unconsious.

Rokujo picked her up and carried her off.

--Meanwhile--

Wolf and Ron all that time had sat in a bar 5 miles into town, Ron was chatting up some girls craply, while Wolf was laughing at him and his failing, but looking at him talking to the girls reminded him of Maria for some reason, he then sighed and thought for a moment, he then snapped his fingers and walked out, Ron looked at him leaving, "wheres he going?"

Chapter 13 coming up!

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived