Lock now please!!

.:Abarai Renji:.

Which Digimon do you like the most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Digimon do you like the most?

• Weregarurumon
    • Flamedramon
    • Renamon

Alright!! Chapter 5 is officially here! Plus i´ve added a kind of a opening theme for my story. Feel free to listen to it while reading Chapter 1, or any chapter in that matter!

P.S:Hope you like Rocky, legendhiro! I worked as hard as I could to make him a good character, and added a little grudge against the evil B.I.O as well!

Alright!! Chapter 5 is officially here! Plus i´ve added a kind of a opening theme for my story. Feel free to listen to it while reading Chapter 1' date=' or any chapter in that matter!

P.S:Hope you like Rocky, legendhiro! I worked as hard as I could to make him a good character, and added a little grudge against the evil B.I.O as well!

[/quote']

nice. you got him right, and his digimons too. and the story is really good. i have a digimon fic on here too if you wanna check it out. search "Digimon ND" to find it. its modeled after adventure, so it is structured a little differently that yours, but i would still love to know your opinion!

dude is Marty gonna debut as a bad guy soon?

Ok, i´ve decided to have him in the next chapter(Is writing on it now!), but only with a brief info part of who he is. I´m sorry if I added anything inappropiate or added any digimons you didn´t want to have(Watch in Character Register when new chapter is added), but I just thought it would make him more evil-looking, if you know what i mean.

Archived