which amine is better

JMcool234

If you ask me it goes in this order. From worst to best.

Pokemon

Yu-Gi-Oh

Naruto

After so many seasons Pokemon has just become pathetic and repetative. A perfect example of the shows repetivness is Team Rocket! Each episode they say and do just about the same thing thay always do (the main characters are even begining to interupt them they're so repetitive!) If they had a new main character it would get interesting again.

YU-Gi-Oh is finished, can't say anything past that. I'll admit that Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds has caught my interest, but underneath it all it is basically the same; use cards to save the planet from a group of villain.

Naruto has captured the hearts of millions. And that is only the anime; I am not including the video games or manga. The plot changes and what you think wouldn't happen happens (I mean come on, who seriously thought Saskue would leave!?)

I have to say Naruto, it has the most intereket, or however you spell that word, plot, and also the charicters are so diverse, excpet for Haku/Kimmimaro/Ranmaru. Anyway, that's why it has my vote. I lost interest in Pokemon are Joto league. Yugioh is also great, and I'm expecting 5D's to be huge. But anyway, Naruto gets my vote. Also, I know i can't spell.

Yu-Gi-Oh (DM' date=' GX, 5D's).

-shoots all who said Naruto, except Cobra-

Goddamn it, I used a whole clip, and I still have one left.

-reloads-

-shoots Cobra-

All better.

[/quote']

wait.... why on EARTH!! did evilduckjoe say: -shoots all who said Naruto, except Cobra-

Goddamn it, I used a whole clip, and I still have one left.

-reloads-

-shoots Cobra-

All better.)

No offence but i put this thread to see other people's opinions

They all are mediocre at best anime-wise.

YGO's manga and 5D's are it's best quality

The Pokemon games are still fun, if a little stale

Whereas Naruto fails across the board.

Anime-wise, there are things to take into account such as story, action, length, and boingfactor.

Story - Pokemon has no set story outside of it's basic premise, so naturally it gets the golden stamp of fail there. Yuugiou, DM, 5D's, the GX manga, and R have well-crafted stories that flow excellently, however sometimes the plot does kinda go off on one. Naruto has a story.. at least I assume so, it's not told well at least and is very drawn-out. Seeing as it clearly tried to not be a turd in a fondu, I'll spare it the golden stamp but it's really pushing it's luck on this on.

Action - Pokemon has the same sort of thing every week, YGO has okay action however if you don't like the action, you're kinda stuck, whereas Naruto is one of those bluff-action animes, where you get shown some action, followed by talking, followed by a powerful technique, then the rest of the episode is an explanation of how the technique works and probably a badly-written flashback. Less > More

Length - The fact that combined, YGO's 4 animes are told quicker than Pokemon, and by the time Naruto has the decency to end and let something actually good take it's slot on TV Tokyo's schedule and in SJ, it will probably have surpassed them both

Boingfactor - Naruto, can't say there was any real fanservice there, the girls are the typical cute sticks but.. meh. All the girls in YGO have enourmous breasts, but it's clearly done to make up for the fact that little or nothing else is done save for rare examples. I think girls get more fanservice from YGO than guys do. As for Pokemon, Lolicons will be in heaven, everyone else will be disappointed.

• 3 months later...

Archived