^-*-^ Magic Rewind Button ^-*-^

NineteenHundred

You don't so...well, then...

Oh yeah, it wouldn't be a counter trap, since it is not countering anything. Just make it a normal. You could make it a continuous to! Oh, I have an idea! I think in tournements that if someone surrenders to you, you don't get as many points, but if you beat them without them surrendering, you get more points, so this card would be useful for that, because the turn count has to be at least 20 (I think) for a possibility of surrender. Don't know if that is 100% true, but there is something like that I am pretty sure. :D

I think this effect would be cooler:

You can only activate this card at the beginning of the turn. Roll a six sided die. based on the result of the roll, all card activations no longer apply and all effects of previous cards activated in the amount of turns equal to the result are negated. In addition, Special Summon all monster cards, regardless of summoning conditions, in order from how recently they were destroyed from earliest to latest in the amount of turns equal to the result. return all face up cards on the field on top of the respective owners deck that were not special summoned by this card.

Archived