More card we may never see in English...

E-Hero Dark Tide

What do you mean 'Well I saw this card... blah', did you make this yourself or is there someone else who needs to be credited.

Sorry, I must seem a bit rude. Welcome Dark Tide, I am Frunk. Currently I am doing Salvaged Cards #2 for the new site, and am needing to know if there is anyone else (on this forum) who needs to be credited.

For the rest of you, I will post that topic here in Realistic, I already started it, but it is nowhere near completion. Let me know i(in that topic) if the cards are truely finsihed and thus 'salvaged' (generally applies to sets), if the est is not finished and/or you are going to transport your topics over to the new site when the time cards, let me know and I will remove them from the list, it will save us all time. :wink:

Well, The good people at Konami need to be credited with the card, I just Translated it. I hate the fact that we will never see some of these great cards in English, so I decided to make English versions for whomever wants to see them. Until I get a decent scanner I will not be able to post my own cards, so I thought this would be equally as fun. If I am not allowed to do that or if these need to be posted somewhere else, please let me know.

Thanks.

Archived