Bamboo Stick

bamboo stick is actually a benefit, when used with the spell: Soul-Absorbing Bamboo Sword.

You see with this spell something good happens:

Soul-Absorbing Bamboo Sword

Continuous Spell

Effect: Activate only by selecting 1 monster equipped with a "Bamboo Sword" card. If the selected monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent, the opponent skips their next draw phase. Destroy this card during your 2nd standby phase after its activation.

your opponent skipping their draw phase, thats what is so good.

true but remember with Ben Kei with these 2 + large strong equip spells and 1 field spell its actually a more deadly thing.

Like:

1x Mist Body + 2x Axe of Despair + 1x Bamboo Sword + 1x Soul-Absorbing Bamboo Sword + 1x Gaia Power = a 3000 attack power, can't die in battle, sending 5 cards from opponents hand to the graveyard a turn, with striking 5 times a turn for dealing a total of 15000 a turn. that sounds alot more fun.

(I really sorry if I stole your thunder or anything I just calculate things alot)

if you used 3x Destiny Hero - Defender + 1x Ben Kei + 1x Twin Flashing Swords + Both bamboo swords + 2x united we stand + Sogen = forcing your opponent to draw 4 cards a turn, ben kei has 6600 attack as well as force your opponent to discard up to 6 cards a turn with a total damage power of 39600 and finally strike 6 times a turn. best way to use all this is to have previously set a face down straight flush and wait for the big 5 traps to be set to make sure he isn't killed or something else while also having sogen out, and 3x Defender, then set up the pins with ben kei out and equipping him first with 2x united and 1 twin flashing swords, next turn hope you get a broken sword and after that lay down the soul absorbing sword but before playing the final spell use the straight flush to get rid of the traps and get ready to bash some freaking heads with this.

This idea was more for milling so you can force your opponent to a dead end unless they kill all 4 before they are force to draw a empty deck. So what you think?

true but remember with Ben Kei with these 2 + large strong equip spells and 1 field spell its actually a more deadly thing.

Like:

1x Mist Body + 2x Axe of Despair + 1x Bamboo Sword + 1x Soul-Absorbing Bamboo Sword + 1x Gaia Power = a 3000 attack power' date=' can't die in battle, sending 5 cards from opponents hand to the graveyard a turn, with striking 5 times a turn for dealing a total of 15000 a turn. that sounds alot more fun.

(I really sorry if I stole your thunder or anything I just calculate things alot)

[/quote']

Sounds deadly O_0

Archived