yu gi oh! rp. (its the newest thing ever. you will like it!)

sbl_anime_dart

do you like this rp?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you like this rp?

• ya!!! its awsam!!
    • naa, its alright,

welcome to the yu gi oh! rp.

rules.(im just going by rules that i have been working on from gaia. if i am making a rule that break the rules of this site, pls tell me so i can fix it.)

1. no cybering

2. play by the rp if your going to reply here. (dont post here unless your role playing.)

3. you can NOT be invinceable and keep saying like "oh, i use this to beat you" stuff like that. (read rp rules for more info.)

4. dont advirtise (no ads)

5. if you make a pitcher of a card that is your rp pitcher, the pitcher alone is what you are (effects will still work, just use card to vs another person)

main idea: you are a person that has been fighting a war agiest the dark knights, and you are useing the cards that you have made to fight agiest them.

and i accept ideas!!! just pm me them so i can add them (cant be crazy or rule breaking)

rp rules:

1. if you make a first post, make an rp charcater (read below)

2. when you rp, make sure you have a pitcher.

3. you CAN have a pitcher of places (to show were your at) and stuff like that.

rp info of you. (put in order to make sure everyone will know who you are.: (trick to save time, copy and paste below the info.) {rp side is if your on the good side or the dark knights side, pm me if you want to be the dark knights leader.} [if your a stroy mod to make sure my story is going smooth while im not online, put "mod" beside your rp name. {i will pm you if you will be a story mod}]

1. rp name:

2. rp age:

3. rp side:

4. rp pitcher:

5. rp bio: dart has been the boss of the side of good because of his father has been killed the destructive war, and has been trying to get revenge by creating the "supream" cards to help himself to defend agiest the dark force. he has been searching for allies for a while.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

rp name: dart {story administrator}

rp age: 17

rp side: good side {boss of the good side}

rp pitcher:

dart_sblofcards.jpg

Archived