Ra Set

jawsisra

I know the wording is off and not right. I have a Spelling problems and I am still working on all the cards. I am having people help me with the wording.

here is the prototype of the cards

any help on making the effects better and more right will be welcomed also

I am haveing my Mom and my brother help me with the effects and get them to look more real

My Ra Set

Ra's Orb of Shine

Light/Divine-Beast

Atk/ 100 Def/0

Level 1

Effect: This card can Not Be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Speical summon by the effect of Summon of Ra's Shine.

If the only Monster(s) on your field is/are Ra's Orb of Shine your oppnent can Attack you directly.

This monster can only be Tributed to summon The Winged Dragon of Ra.

Ra's Phoenix of Fire

Light/Divine-Beast

Atk/ 100 Def/0

Level 1

Effect: This card can Not Be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Speical summon by the effect of Summon of Ra's Fire.

If the only Monster(s) on your field is/are Ra's Phoenix of Fire your oppnent can Attack you directly.

This monster can only be Tributed to summon The Winged Dragon of Ra.

Summon of Ra's Shine

Spell

Summon 1 Ra' Orb of Shine From your deck in Def Mode.

Summon of Ra's Fire

Spell

Summon 1 Ra's Phoenix of Fire From your deck in Def Mode.

Hieratic Text of Ra

Field Spell

1.This card can only be played when The Winged Dragon of Ra is on your field.

2.Once per turn you my Summon one Ra token to the field in Atk mode.

3. If the only monster on your feild has Ra in is name you Give 1 card from your hand to your oppent. They Lose 100 life point each turn they do not use the card you gave them when the card go to the graveyard place the card in the owners graveyard.

Ra's True Power

Equip Spell

This Card can only be Equiped to a monster with Ra in its card name. The monster equipped with this card Gains 1000 attack points for every card with Ra in its name thar is in the graveyard.

The Gods Of Egypt

Trap

This Cards Activaion and Effect Cannot Be Negateted. Summon one Slife the Sky Dragon, Obelisk The Tormentor, And The Winged Dragon of Ra from your Deck, Hand, Graveyard, or Remove From Play. This summon is trated as Normal Summon. The Monsters Summon by this effect and not attack or have there effects activated till the end of your 3rd turn after activating this card.

BA & KA

Cont Trap

Each Turn You may Summon 1 monster from your deck.

Depending on the Attribute of the Summon Monster this card Gains the following effects.

Dark: When The Dark Monster is Deystored in Battle Decreases your Life Points by the deystoryed Monsters Original Atk.

Light: When The Light Monster is Deystored in Battle Increase your Life Points by the deystoryed Monsters Original Atk.

In the Name of the Ture Pharaoh Atemu

normal Spell

Add 1 Atemu, Dark Yugi, Yami Yugi Or Pharaoh Atemu from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand ( You may only get 1 of the Cards listed on this card).

I made this card for the people that like to name the card that fuse the 3 gods together diferntly i plan on adding other names to this card later on

Tablet Of Obelisk

Normal Summon 1 Obelisk the Tormentor From your Deck, The Monster SUmmon by this effect can not attack The turn it is summon.

Tablet Of Ra

Normal Summon 1 The Winged Dragon of Ra From your Deck, The Monster SUmmon by this effect can not attack The turn it is summon.

Tablet Of Slifer

Normal Summon 1 Slifer the Sky Dragon From your Deck, The Monster SUmmon by this effect can not attack The turn it is summon.

Tablet Of Mosters

Cont Spell

Summon one Monster from your deck each turn This effect can not be used on a God Card If the Summon Monster is Desoryed Decrese your Life Points by the Orignal Attack Points of the Monster Summon by this effect.

Tablet's of the Gods

Normal Spell

Summon 1 of each of the Following monsters

Slifer the Sky Dragon ,Oblisk the Tormentor, The Winged Dragon of Ra from your Hand.

You Can not Activat this card in less all 3 cards listed are in your hand at the same time.

Don't worry about spelling, and grammar for the mean time. We all are like that when we first start making cards. Just concentrate on the effects, and how to post the cards you make onto the site properly. Then once you do that then you will have to learn how to re-edit cards until you get them flawless. Also you are a new member so a big [align=center]

WELCOME TO YCMF. FROM SIX[/align]

Archived