YU-GI-OH Duel Spirit Master

C-man21

Chapter 1 Part 1

It was a calm night in Kristina Estates. A teenage boy named David was getting ready to attempt something never attempted before:Capture a Duel Spirit! He had chosen Super Conductor Tyranno as the Duel Spirit to capture. David had acquired all items needed to bring a Duel Spirit to life: A Mystic Box, Two Other People, Total Darkness, White Cloaks, and Candles. The two other people he acquired were named Jiovanni and Colton. "Are you guys ready?" David asked his friends. "We're as ready as we'll ever be!" Colton answered. David, Jiovanni, and Colton all put their hands of on the Mystic Box. They all said an ancient chant: "From vapor to flesh, from wind to arour, come Super Conductor Tyranno from the land of your!" The Rock on the Mystic Box began to move over the letters. The letters spelled out "G-I-V-E M-E T-H-R-E-E A-N-D I-L-L B-E F-R-E-E." David and his friends offered up two living creatures. The Duel Spirit absorbed the life forces of the creatures. "I need one more sacrifice." the spirit said. "I have a deal for you Super Conductor Tyranno," David said, "You and I duel, if you win, you take my life force, but if I win, your spirit has to stay imprisioned in my wrist watch." The Duel Spirit appeared. "So be it!" Super Conductor Tyranno said. Super Conductor Tyranno conjured a duel disk on his left arm. David slipped on his duel disk. "Let's Duel!" the two shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter 1 Part 2

Super Conductor Tyranno:8000

David:8000

Super Conductor Tyranno-I'll start things off by summoning Mad Sword Beast in Attack Mode. Now I Activate Jurassic World to give my Mad Sword Beast an attack power boost. I'll end my turn now.

David-I'll start my turn by summoning the Dragon of Resurrection in Attack Mode. Now, my dragon, attack his Mad Sword Beast with Breath of Life.

(Dragon of Resurrection breaths a sweet-smelling breath onto the Mad Sword Beast, destroying it.)

I end my turn.

Super Conductor Tyranno:7200

David:8000

Super Conductor Tyranno: My Draw. and I couldn't have asked for a better one.I summon Black Stego in Attack Mode. Next, I play the spell card Big Evolution Pill, now for three turns I can summon Dinosaur-type monsters without tributes, just by sacrificing my Balck Stego. And the first monster I'll summon is Heh, Heh, Super Conductor Tyranno! Now I'll attack your Dragon of Resurrection with Prehistoric Roar!

(Super Conductor Tyranno lets out a ear-piercing screeh, destroying the Dragon of Resurrection.)

David: My Draw. I play Monster reboen to revive my Dragon of Resurrection. Now I summon my Green Dragon. Then I tune my Dragon of resurrection to my Green Dragon to Snychro Summon the Dragon of Death. Next I'll play the field spell Dragon's Cave to double the Dragon of Death's Attack Points from 3500 to 7000. Dragon of Death, attack Super Conductor Tyranno with Slash of Death!

(Dragon of Death slashes Super Conductor Tyranno with it's mighty claw.)

And because of Dragon of Death's special ability, you take damage equal to your level multiplied by 400 points, meaning you take 3200 points of damage.

Super Conductor Tyranno:0

David:6800

"I win!" David said, "We had a deal spirit, now you have to reside in my watch." "So be it." Super Conductor Tyranno said. The spirit flowed into my watch. I now have my own Duel Spirit with many adventures to come for us.

Custom Cards coming soon

Archived