Random Cards - New

Adacc

cool cards. :D but i think into the bog should be a continuous spell, not a field spell. but other than that, they're really cool.

if you need help with wording, you can ask me. i know what words to use, what words to capitalize, and i know how to get words to fit in the text box the best they can. you can look at my cards to see how i do.

3/10. Sorry for the low score, but Daxx and Veher are underpowered, no effects or good stats. I wouldn't use them, takes two cards and 1000 life points to bring out 2200 attack, doesn't seem useful one bit. I will give it that it has a nice concept though.

Chaos the Rocker I find iffy, but its decent, not sure if I'd play it though. I'd give him about 6/10, but it depends if I have a deck with a lot of fiends.

3/10. Sorry for the low score' date=' but Daxx and Veher are underpowered, no effects or good stats. I wouldn't use them, takes two cards and 1000 life points to bring out 2200 attack, doesn't seem useful one bit. I will give it that it has a nice concept though.

Chaos the Rocker I find iffy, but its decent, not sure if I'd play it though. I'd give him about 6/10, but it depends if I have a deck with a lot of fiends.

[/quote']

ahh! i missed the atk. i was too focused on the effect. jappio's right. increase his atk or give him another effect or he's not that useful. and yeah, the concept is cool, but the atk isn't. change that and it's good. :D

Archived