Machine Wars Prologue (Pilot Chapter) please comment

VWXYZ

[align=justify]

To let people know, I recommend that this fanfic isn't fully suitable for people under the age of 14, but read at your own risk.

This has never been read before by anybody, so i hope you enjoy. If you do enjoy, post what you think and I'll continue adding to the story to which i have written about half already. This is also set in the REAL world and does NOT include Domino City in any way. 100 views and the first proper chapter will be added. :)

Machine Wars:Prologue

"Align the genetic input," Max ordered at the scientist across the room.

The room was tall, lit by sterile lights. The room itself was white and radiated sterile. At the end of the room there were two large tanks, filling with green liquid. Bubbles rose inside the tanks from the pipes that lead from the machine at the bottom.

"What are you going to tell people is involved with this experiment?" the scientist asked.

"I will tell them that this is the ultimate vaccination on planet Earth!" Max cried. "We have some volunteers coming in tomorrow at eleven am. The 'vaccine' should be ready by then."

"Of course sir," the scientist answered back. "How many do we have volunteering?"

"Oh there are only two, but it will make the difference to the world when it works. Watch the input."

A message appeared on the screen, signalling that the input was too rapid for the system. There was an option to partially seal the valves to control the flow of the input. Max clicked on the option.

There was a low hiss as the valves inside the pipe began closing halfway. As the machine had predicted the input slowed and control was regained.

"Get the vaccine ready now!" Max hissed at the scientist. "We need it soon. Don't fail me. I'm leaving this in your hands. I shall see you in the morning."

The following morning the volunteers sat in the reception to the lab. A nurse had come out to greet the first one. She led the man into a room which contained two squashy chairs with pink back. The man sat in the room alone for a few minutes and the door opened again. A scientist in a white lab coat walked in.

"Good morning...?" the scientist asked.

"My names Peter," the man replied.

"Ah good morning Peter. You have filled out the consent form so you are under legal obligation to have this and not blab, shall we say about the vaccine."

"Can you tell me more about the vaccine?" Peter asked.

"This vaccine is designed to cure everything. Everything from a common cold to lung cancer. You will have one dose now and then a second in an hour which means you are going to have to stay here for a while afterwards. Is that ok?"

"Yeah sure," Peter responded happily. "Anything to help the medicine world."

"Good. I shall return in a minute with your first dose."

Peter waited a moment for the scientist to return. The door swung open again again and the scientist led him to another room.

There was a bed in this new room. Peter sat on it instantly knowing the prcedure. and rolled up his sleeve. The scientist eplained that he would feel a little prick in his arm and that was it.

An hour later Peter lay on the bed in the foetal position. He squirmed suddenly, his arm flailing across the dead space and hitting the light. His clothes tore somehow and out of one of the hol anothr arm appeared. He was mutating. Peter thought crazily about domination of the world. Another arm sprouted out of the other side of his body. He grew to an enormous size and his clothes fell to the floor. He smashed the light in a rage and made his way over to the door. With one swipe Peter knocked it down and howled and then ran on six legs away from the lab.

[/align]

Archived