First Fan-Fic

***Rapscallion***

This is my first fan-fic, enjoy!

[spoiler=Characters]

Kyel Crattock

Deck: Volcanic

Bio: Growing up in poor family he did nothing but lose, until he got a new deck from a friendly stranger (guess this stranger from the char list before I intruduce the part for a rep! Only 1 guess each person)

Max Sylica

Deck: Warrior

Bio: always needed a sense of humor, always needed a worthy opponent, he grew up dueling and dosn't lose too much

Zeke Cansold

Deck: Zombie

Bio: growing up in the streets dosn't help a kid in manners, but it can help in finding cards,he can stay up all day searching for cards and has really good collection thus far

Joe Amethyst

Deck: Crystal Beasts

Bio: ???

(will tell about character at end of chapter if he is new :))

[spoiler=Prologue]

Zeke watched in amazement as the two duelists traded blow, monster by monster, life points going down point by point, thousand by thousand, traps being set off, magic being used, and just when it was almost over the other duelist would pull off an awesome stunt that would save him. It looks as if Joe Amethyst was about to win, his Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (2000 ATK) was about to wipe out C.J.'s Ryko Lightsworn Hunter (200 ATK). It was in attack mode because it was flip summoned to destroy Joe's Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise. But now Jow was about to deal the final blow because they were tied with 1000 LP each, here it comes. NO!. Zeke's trap just acrivated, it's crush card virus! He's tributed Plaugue Wolf (1000 ATK) to destroy Joe's Topaz Tiger. But now its Zekes turn, and he has no cards in his hand left.

But now he activating a trap, call of a the haunted, hes bringing back Red Ogre, and he attacks, it;s over!! It's all over! Zeke Cansold has won the State tournament!!!

Kyel switched off the TV and heard a ring at the door, he ran to it and opened it, nothing there... But wait, theres a box...

The next morning he wents to the next tourney sign-ups (these were held constantly) and said as he was opening the box "sign me up, I just got a new deck"

Archived