NEWCAS12 V.S. ALordZynix

Nukyasu

Draw Card ******

I activated my Mystical Space Typhoon destroying your face-down card. Than I summon my MONSTER-013-IllusionistThe-Card-Kno.jpg and now he is going to do a little trick with a little asistant SPELL-010-Whats-your-Card-CARD.jpg *A Bunny in a suite appeard* Now I will give you one card from my hand my SPELL-009-Phenomenal-Stage-CARD.jpg than I take two cards from my deck. You shuffle them and I will pick one. *The Bunny walked to NewCas12 and gave hem the cards*. BUT with the effect of my The Card Knower I can see the cards so I now It is the middle one. Next I will activated my SPELL-009-Phenomenal-Stage-CARD.jpg and place an Illusion counter on your alliagetor. Now My Card Knower DIRECT ATTACK.

Hand: 4

Field: 2

LP: 4000

(I didn't end my turn yet)

draws a card *****

I play Alligators Revenge:If you have a card with alligator in its name, destroy all the cards on your opponents side of the field. Then i summon Horaktiahneiya (ATK/ 1800 DEF/ 1200) and attack your life points directly. now you lose 3600 life points.

draws a card *****

I play Alligators Revenge:If you have a card with alligator in its name, destroy all the cards on your opponents side of the field. Then i summon Horaktiahneiya (ATK/ 1800 DEF/ 1200) and attack your life points directly. now you lose 2400 Life Points.

(Extally it is and it isn't fare to ad an effect to a card. You should post there effect directly. and not that effect you need. So I will just ignore that and make my move.)

I summon my MONSTER-006-Illusionist-Disappear-a.jpg now I draw. "Pot of Greed" so now you must choose one spell card from your hand en send it to the graveyard.

Hand: 1

Field: 4

LP: 4000 (STILL MY MOVE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WITCH SPELL CARD YOU LOSE)

I activated the card I draw: "Pot of Greed" so I draw two more cards. Well will you look at that. I activated the Magic card "Double Summon" and summon the MONSTER-001-Illusionis-Bunny-Magici.jpg then I activated the effect of my "Phenomenal Stage" again. Placing an Illusion counter on your second monster (You do have that one on the field right? If not it goes to your only monster) I switch my Carknower to attack mode Now my monsters Attack his LP Directly and finish this!

Archived