My New Exodia Set (Some old and some NEW cards)

Chaos Creator

He makes a good point, if Exodia had friends he wouldn't have gotten sealed away for all freaking eternity. All the other Duel Monsters probably hate him, lol.

But assuming that he does, I rate your set, minus Exodius, a 7.5/10. Exodracko is a bit overpowered, and Last Summon Ritual is WAY overpowered...but the rest are OK, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, criticisms first. Last Summon Ritual is an instant win, and therefore makes it unfair, probably should discard more cards for Guard of the Forbidden One as it has 5000 DEF, change the start of Friend of the Forbidden One's effect to "Tribute this card", and I don't see how Unleashed Dragon of the Forbidden One could help Exodia. Also, I don't see how Unequal Trade-Off could help, either.

Now props. They are all great cards, and I particularly like Ancient Temple of the Forbidden One, it has a very well thought out effect. Most of these would fit right in with an Exodia Deck, some into any deck. A great effort! 8/10

• 2 months later...
Guest setojim

wow!!! amazing. some cards like last summon ritual, speed drawer, Exodia Turbo Draw, and guard of the forbidden one are quite broken. however, exodia has always been a fun theme and i never put it down.

Ancient Temple is really messed up there the first thing it says is that your cards cant be removed from play. Next line says take 3 cards and remove them from play. Kinda doesn't make a whole lot of sense. All of these need work they all are ridiculous. I like Exodia as much as the next guy but with if you'd seriously consider these I might as make a whole deck of cards that say I win on them with the effect I win. I like the idea of helping your exodia come out as fast as possible but try to have it make some sense too.

• 2 weeks later...

1/10 work on ocg and i understand some alrdy exist becus he did say some are old but still lot of em are lil OP ok rly OP not to menytion a lvl 3 with 2000 atk WTF is wronge with u at least make it lvl 4 jeesh but nice idea just work on ocg and power...just need common sense for power of cards... also last summon ritual u should just say u win becus even sending all your cards and removed from play the effect cant be negated so its imposible for your opponent to win... btw idea off top of my head i will present in written form ok...

NAME: (NAME IS YOUR CHOICE)

ATTRIBUTE: ( YOUR CHOICE DARK WILL BE NICE THOUGH)

TYPE: (ALSO YOUR CHOICE)

ATK/DEF: 0/0

EFFECT: While this card is on the feild you may use 1 of these effects:

*You may remove from play this card and 1 card in your hand to add 1 card with "Forbidden One" or "Exodia" to your hand from your deck.

*You may remove from play this card and 1 other card on your side of the feild to add 1 card with "Forbidden One" or "Exodia" from your Graveyard to your hand.

*You may send this card to the Graveyard to add 1 card removed from play with "Forbidden One" or "Exodia" in its card name to your hand.

Also i may use the idea i presented in future sets of my own...

Archived