Road to The Glory - Ultimate Fiction Dueling Championship

Johanderson

This is to see who here is the best fictional duelist, you can make cards up as you go or use created cards, after signing up using the format you must duel me to gain access to the tourney, the winner will face me in the grand championship, anyways, here's everything else

There will be 32 maximum entrants, and 5 rounds of dueling to get to me, the prizes will be as followed.

1st. 50 points, 3 reps

2nd. 30 points and 2 reps

3rd. 10 points and 1 rep

When applying you MUST use this format

Username:

Deck Type:

So if you have any more questions just ask

Than I start by summooning my 003-MONSTER-WHITE-PAWN-B-CARD.jpg than I activated my 001-SPELL-Quick-Attack-CARD.jpg (please don't complain about that card somebody did but everybody I asked found it a good card so) Now my Pawn Directly causing you to lose 550 life points and I sacrefis my pawn to play my 013-MONSTER-WHITE-QUEEN-B-CARD.jpg than I end my turn with a face-down.

Hand: 2

Field: 2

LP: 4000

Before you end your turn I will activated my face-down: 008-DES-Dark-Heavy-Storm-CARD.jpg so I give up 500 life points to destroy all spell end traps on your field. Next I summon my 007-MONSTER-WHITE-KNIGHT-B-CARD.jpg. Than I activated my card known as 009-DES-Damage--NO-Reptile-CARD.jpg so when a monster inflict damage to the opponent the monster how take damage most randomly send one monster on his field to the graveyard. Now 007-MONSTER-WHITE-KNIGHT-B-CARD.jpg. Direct attack!

Ok I draw, I'll activate FD.jpg so now by discarding three cards i can destroy all your cards and none of there effects are activated. Now ill remove 5 cards from play to summon Diabound2.jpg. Now Diabound attack Directly, end him!!!

I summon my 002-MONSTER-BLACK-PAWN-B-CARD.jpg. Than I activated the magic card know as last attack!. So I will choose one LV four or below monster on my field and at the end phase of my turn it gets but when it attacks it can attack you directly so go my Black chess pawn! Direct attack. Than I trade him in for my 006-MONSTER-BLACK-KNIGHT-B-CARD.jpg now he will do a direct attack. (You losed 1550 LP this turn) Than I play my other two cards face-down to end my turn

ok Lifepoints: 1450. I draw.... Ill play pot of greed so i draw 2 cards. Ill remove 3 cards with ultima to summon, "The Greatest Sin, Ultima".GSU2.jpg Then Ill Activate Linear Accelration Cannon, so by destroying Ultima i can inflict lifepoint damage to you equal to Ultimas Orginal Attack Points and since Ultima was Destroyed i can summon this

Ultima.jpg. Now Ultima attack his knight and end this duel.

Archived