YU-GI-OH RISE OF THE DUEL SPIRITS Ch. 1

C-man21

Chapter 1-Warrior VS. Dragon

Colton was walking home from school. On his way home a boy from school came up and shouted "I challenge you to a duel!" "Who are you?" Colton asked. "The name's Chris," the boy shouted,"are we going to duel or not?" "Okay!" Colton said," just give me a minute." Colton's body began to turn pitch black. "Dragon of Death, join with me to become one!" Colton's form changed from human to a pitch black dragon. "What the..." Chris said in astonishment. "Now Chris, prepare yourself, because it's time to duel!" Both duelist activated their duel disks. The duel began.

Colton-4000

Chris-4000

Chris: I'll start things off by summoning Elemental Hero Avian in Attack Mode. That's all for now.

Colton: My move then. I summon Luster Dragon in Attack Mode. Luster Dragon, attack is hero with Luster Flare!

(Luster Dragon unleashed a shining blast from it's jaws, destroying Elemental Hero Avian.)

Chris-No! My warrior!

Colton-I'll end my turn by placing one card face down.

Colton-4000

Chris-3100

Chris-Back to me! I'll set one monster on the field. Next, I play the Spell Card, Pot of Greed! It lets me draw two cards from my deck. I'll end my turn now.

Colton-Good. I'll sacrifice my Luster Dragon to summon Curse of Dragon. Next, I'll equip Curse of Dragon with the Spell Card Dragon Treasure, increasing its attack points by 300. Curse of Dargon, attack his face-down card with Stream of Darkness.

(Curse of Dragon unleashed a blast of dark fire from its mouth. The blast hit the face-down, revealing it to be a Elemental Hero Clayman, destroying it in the process.)

Colton-I'll end my turn.

Colton-4000

Chris-3100

Chris-It's my turn. I play Monster Reborn to bring back Elemental Hero Avian. Now I summon Elemental Hero Bursitinatrix. Now I play Polymerization to fuse Avian with Bursitintrix to create Elemental Hero Flame Wingman. I'll end my turn.

Colton-My move. I summon the Dragon of Resurrection Tuner Monster. Next, I tune my Dragon of Resurrection to my Curse of Dragon to Synchro Summon the Dragon of Death. In other words, I'm summoning myself to the field!

(Colton began to shift positions from outside the field to inside the field.)

Chris-Come on! You can't summon yourself!

Colton-I just did. Now I'll attack your Flame Wingman with Slash of Despair!

(Colton slashes Elemental Hero Flame Wingman with his mighty claws, destroying it.)

Chris-No!

Colton-And because of my special ability, you take damage equal to the level of your monster multiplied by 400 points. I'll end my turn.

Colton-4000

Chris-0

END DUEL

"No, I lost!" Chris said in shock. Colton changed back to his human form. "Take my advice Chris. Don't underestimate someone that can unite with a duel spirit." Colton walked away in a blaze of glory.

Archived