1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of my Fan Fic?

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good.
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I really don't like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!

Hi there, this is Mystery guest, and I couldn't post all of Chapter 16 on my previous post. I'm hoping that nothing royally screws up this time when I'm making my post. Anyway, I'll hopefully be able to fit the link to this part of my fan-fic into my signature, but if not, there will be a link on the first part. Anyway, here will be more chapters of the fan-fic:

The Evolution of a Duelist

The Evolution of a Duelist

(continued)

[spoiler=Chapter 16]

"I won this duel. Now let us pass," said John.

"Very well," said the hooded figure. "You may pass. But John, I will find you again, and we will have another duel. This certainly will not be the last tim you see me or duel me. But for now, goodbye." The figure threw 2 smoke balls on the ground and, when the smoke disappeared, it was gone. John looked down the side hallway from which it came. It wasn't there.

We'll see what happens later, John thought. "Alright guys, let's continue towards the exit." About 30 seconds later, they were outside. The gang kids put Kim and Chris on the ground. "Thanks Walter," said John. "I just wish that I could've rescued my friend's stuff." A second later, two more gang members came with all the stuff. They placed it on the ground between Chris and Kim.

"I had two other kids get your stuff," said Walter. "Why do you think I asked you for the keys to the doors? Also, here is your Slifer Red duel disk and your aluminum-filled deck box." John gave Walter the old duel disk in exchange for his duel disk.

"Thanks dude," said John. "I don't know how I could thank you enough."

"I should thank you," said Walter. "You overthrew our king and saved your friends. And to thank you, we placed your friend's decks in their duel disks. There are some cards for the girl, I mean your friend, in her deck box and some cards for you in Chris's deck box. Your friends will wake up in a few minutes, so don't worry. Just be sure to get the cards before Chris wakes up. Also we'll be sure to always remember your warrior spirit. We'll also never capture you or your friends again. Thank you for what you have done, John. See ya. We may meet again eventually."

"See ya," said John as the door to the prison closed and locked. John got the cards from Chris deck box and placed them in his pocket. Then he waited for his friends wake up. A few minutes later, Chris woke up. "Hey Chris, are you alright?" asked John.

"Yes I am, dude," said Chris. "I can't remember a thing that happened, but I'm otherwise okay."

"Cool," said John. "That can't be said for Kim, though. I don't get it."

"Neither do I," said Chris. "Wait! I think I remember seeing Kim go unconscious. I couldn't see how because it was dark, but soon after I must've."

"I kinda would like to know what happened in that room so I could figure out what to do," said John. "I hope Kim's alright."

"Don't worry about it," said Chris. "It'll probably just take a few minutes for her to wake up." 20 minutes later, she still wasn't awake. John started panicking.

"Oh no, what will I do?" said John. "What will I do if, if Kim doesn't wake up?"

"Don't say that!" said Chris. "She will be okay."

"You always think as if nothing could ever go wrong. Well, it can," said John. "For all we know, something bad, something permanent, could've happened to Kim. And letting a friend die is just the same as leaving them behind. I need a plan to wake her up." He put her duel disk on her and tried to think. After 5 minutes of thinking, John still didn't have a plan. So he picked up Kim's upper body and hugged her. I won't let go until I know that you are okay. After 10 minutes, he felt two arms wrap around his back.

"Thank you, John," Kim said. Her voice was weak though.

"Kim! I'm so glad that you are okay!" exclaimed Chris, crying.

"I'm okay," said Kim. "I can't remember a thing that happened, but I feel perfectly fine."

"Good!" said John. "That's all that matters right now!"

They hugged for about 2 minutes until Chris said, "I don't mean to interrupt, but it looks like it's getting late. We should probably go home."

"Oh. Yeah. True," said John. Why did he have to interrupt that special moment between me and Kim?

"Hey John," said Kim. "Your face still seems to be a bit wet from your crying. You can wipe off your eyes with my sleeve if you want."

"Sure thing," said John. "Thanks Kim. Also, there are some more cards in your deck box. Walter put some cards in your deck box. You might be able to use them."

"Wow, really!" exclaimed Kim. "Thanks John."

"Why?" asked John. "It was Walter who did that."

"You stepped up and set us free," replied Kim. "Without you there, we'd be trapped forever. Thank you for being a hero today."

"Thanks," said John, "but I don't really need thanks. I just do what a Legionary does. Anyway, bye Kim. Bye Chris."

"See ya," said Chris and Kim. John went home. He got home at 8:50.

"Hi son," said Mrs. Legionary. "I see that you enjoyed your day.

"You could say that," said John. "I need to prepare for tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, the first day of Duel School is tomorrow," said Mrs. Legionary.

"Yeah, so I need to tweak my deck some," said John. "Some kid today gave me some free Warrior cards that I can use." So took the cards out of his pocket. Immediately some cards in it started to grow: Jutte Fighter, Junk Warrior, Comrade Swordsman of Landstar, Speed Warrior, Synchro Boost, Miniaturize, and 3 Synchro monsters: Junk Warrior, Gaia Knight The Force of Earth, and Colossal Fighter. Then some cards in his deck started to glow. I guess this means I switch these cards for these cards. When he did, he now had a basic build for a Warrior Toolbox / Synchro deck. Wow, this is incredible. These spirits are telling me what card to remove from the deck to make room for new cards! "I'm going to bed, mom."

When he woke up, he knew it was his first day of Duel School. He prepared for school, put on his Duel Disk, put his deck in it, and went to school. He looked for his name among the list of classrooms. Room 129, he thought. He looked on the list for Chris and Kim. Chris is in my class, but Kim isn't. That stinks, especially for Kim. It's hard for her to make friends because of what her father is like. John went to Room 129. Once he walked in, the bell rang. Just in time. I better find a desk. He sat next to a boy he didn't know. The teacher walked into the classroom.

"Hi students," said the teacher. "Call me Mr. Clock, because I always know what time it is. Now who here has their duel disk with them?" John and a few other people raised their hands. "Who here has an Advanced Format deck with them?" John and a few more students raised their hands. "Who here knows the latest rules?" Everyone raised their hands. "All right then. I don't need to give a lesson on the rules. I'll just give a test about them instead."

"Oh, come on!" said a student.

"I need to be sure that you really do know the latest rules," said the teacher. "Unless a student would like to duel me!" said Mr. Clock.

"I will!" said John.

"You have a brave soul," said the teacher. "I also see you have Jaden Yuki's duel disk. I can tell that that is the real one, and that you met Jaden Yuki, dueled him, and he gave you the duel disk. You must really be a good duelist."

"That's makes the story shorter!" said John. How could he know all that just from noticing my duel disk? He must really analyze situations well. This will be a tough duel. "Alright, teach, Get Your Game On!"

Archived