Domi, Ingrid and Fius...the big Friends(ch. 2 posted)

Domi the Mystery

Here is my Deck which im gonna use in this FAN FIC.

Characters:

Name: Domi

Bio: A nice fine teen which founded a brand new Deck in the street while going to school.

Deck: Its up anyway!

Name: Ingrid

Bio: Ingrid is Domi's friend which likes to duel with him. Ingrid is a guy from a rich family so he got good cards so he was wining Domi, but when Domi found the new Deck is he unbeatable.

Deck: Asmi Dusi Deck

Name: Fius

Bio: He is Ingrid's and Domi's friend and he likes to duel with Domi but he can never beat him.

Deck: Crazy Clown's Deck

I will submit the chapter 1 today.

Ch. 1 - Finding a brand new Deck

Domi camed from school.

Domi: Grandpa, grandpa look what i found!!! Its a brand new Yu-Gi-Oh Deck. I looked the cards and they're really amazing!!

Grandpa: (Tinking about sellin it.) Wow, it is amazing. But you know that i can duel to. Give it to me.

Domi: You're liing, you dont know to duel, you just want to sell it.

Grandpa: Damn! You're a smart guy Domi.

Domi: Can i go to Ingrid?

Grandpa: Why??

Domi: To show him the new Deck.

Grandpa: Ok, ok but be good, ok?

Domi: Yes!

Domi has gone to his friend, but some guy talked to him.

The guy: Hey little, i think you have something that belongs to me!!!

Domi:(Scared.) Hee..ey. Whaa..ts your naa..ame? And whaa..at i haa..ave?

The guy: My name is Asmodeus and you have my Deck.

Domi: But.....

Asmodeus: There is no but, hand it over! I have lot of other cards but these you have are worthy.

Domi: You sad you have other cards, why shouldnt we duel for the Deck i have.

Asmodeus: No!!!!

Domi: Pleaaaaaase....

Asmodeus: Ok!

Both: Lets DUEL!!

To be continued!

Ch. 2-The first duel

Domi: Its my draw! I play Winged Rhynos(1800 ATK) in atack position. I set one card face-down.

Asmodeus: Its my draw now! Hehehe. I summon Verius, the Swordius(1900 ATK) in atack position.

Domi: Hehe, the card i set was Trap Hole!

Asmodeus: Damn! I play Level Limit Area-B and end my turn!

Domi: I draw. I discard 1 card and summon The Tricky(1200 DEF) of course in defence position. Next i summon Witch of the Black Forest(1200 DEF). I play one face-down and end my turn.

Asmodeus: Draw! I activate my spell card Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy my Level Limit Area - B.

Domi: Hmmmm...

Asmodeus: Hehe i summon Rose of Force LV4 (1700 ATK). I activate my spell card Darkness Magic(increases the ATK of one DARK monster by 200) and equip it to my Rose. Next i atack your Tricky. I end my turn with that!

Domi: Draw! I set one card and end my turn!

Asmodeus: I draw of course. I tribute Rose of Force LV4 to Special Summon my Rose of Force LV6(2300 ATK) from my Deck! Next i atack your Winged Rhynos. Heh my Rose of Force LV6 has a nice effect- whenever it destroys a monster inflict 500 damage to my opponent's LP's. (4000-500=3500)

Domi: Draw! I play my spell card Meteor of Destruction (Asmodeus-4000-1000=3000)

Asmodeus: Heh, you wont beat me whit that.

Domi: I end my turn!

Asmodeus: Draw. I tribute Rose of Force LV6 to Special Summon my Rose of Force LV8(2750 ATK) from my deck. I also summon Lilian Plant(1550 ATK) in atack position. Atack Lilian and destroy his Witch of the Black Forest. Domi selects Psychic Snail and gives it to his Hand.

Asmodeus: Now Rose of Force LV8, atack him directly!

Domi: Not so fast, i activate my Trap A Hero Emerges! You would select a card in my hand but i only have 1 so Spiral Serpent come to the field.

Asmodeus: Oh noooo! I end my turn...

Domi: Draw! Heh, i summon Psychic Snail! Now Spiral Serpent, destroy Rose of Force LV8!(3000-100=2900)

Asmodeus. Nooooo!

Domi: Psychic Snail atack his Lilian Plant! (2900-350=2550)I end my turn with that!

Asmodeus: Draw! I summon Resiumo(2000 DEF) in defence position.

Domi: Draw! I summon Blazing Inpachi in atack position! Spiral Serpent, destroy his Resiumo! Blazing Inpachi and Psychic Snail, atack him directly!!!

(2550-1850-1900=0)

Asmodeus falls on the ground.

Domi: Its ok, you played well but i was better. I think you should believe in your cards and you will be better.

Domi continues his path to Ingrid

Chapter 2 ENDS

Archived