Yu-Gi-Oh! AS (Episode 2 Up! )

Docomodake

This is my second fanfic, so rate with that in mind.

Also, please rate and comment! Please!

[spoiler=Episode 1 - Card Shop Duel! Myself VS Arrogant King Jun!]

[align=center]"It seems that in situations like so, the body tends to freeze in an act of decision. Do we run, or do we fight? This decision can often impact our own lives and others'."

"I choose fight."

Yu-Gi-Oh! AS: Episode 1 - Card Shop Duel! Myself VS Arrogant King Jun!

---[/align]

"Yaaaaaaawn!" I cried as I stretched my arms upwards. I was sitting upright in my bed, my mouth competing with that of a black hole. I picked at an itch at my stomach, ruffling my striped pajamas. I kicked the blankets off lightly and swirved to get up from the bed. I stumbled to the bathroom to take a, erm, "business call". I then changed into my regular outfit: a green-and-black striped t-shirt, some greenish cargo pants, and some black sneakers.

I dusted off my bike and rode down to the local card shop. The ding of the door was heard, and then a, "Muahahaha! The Title of King Remains Mine! I, Kiryosuke Jun-sama, am Duel Monsters King of Yoniwa Card Shop!"

"Idiot," I mumbled as I strode through the store, rushing to the new pack shipment. My hands fiddled around with a couple of packs, deciding which to buy.

"What?!" Jun exclaimed. "How dare the ex-King call me an idiot!"

I stepped over to him, grabbed him by the collar, looked him in the eyes, and growled, "Idiot."

Jun pulled himself from my grip. With a accusing point of his finger he shouted, "Knave, do not touch thy royal blood! This crime is punishable of death!" He whipped out his Duel Monsters deck and smacked it upon the table. "Let's see how the rubbish deals with thy kingdom! Card King Kiryosuke Jun-sama's Prize Deck: Royal Knight Kingdom!"

I accepted this challenge with grace. "I accept." I stated. "Take this! Jinjoku Keza's New-and-Improved Deck: Calculator King Rai-Oh!" My deck was also placed on the table; with that, the duel began.

Keza: 8000 / Jun: 8000

We both drew five cards; Jun began the duel with a sixth. "I'll activate Dark World Dealings," Jun said, discarding a card, then drawing another. I did the same, and he continued. "Another Spell Card in the midst: Activate, Reinforcement of the Army!" Jun searched his deck for the card 'King's Knight'. "I'll activate my third Spell, Monster Reborn." The monster 'Queen's Knight' was moved to the field. "Then I'll Normal Summon King's Knight. With his effect, I can Special Summon the end of the trio: Jack's Knight! Do you see the terror? I'll tear you apart! I'll set one card and end my turn."

With that eventful and near-impossible-to-top turn, I drew my next card. "I'll Summon Thunder King Rai-Oh to my field!" Keza smacked the card down with pride. "One card is set, which ends my turn."

"My draw!" Jun exclaimed. His draw caused a glint in his eyes, and he shouted, "Feel the wrath of my undying terror! Polymerization, activate!" He scooped the three Knights occupying his field and cast them to the Graveyard. "My appointed entertainment! Do your job, slave! Fusion Summon! Dance, Arcana Knight Joker!"

"Pfft." A smile escaped from my solid expression, soon corrupting itself into full-blown laughter. "My dear Jun, it appears you don't know card effects. I can send Rai-Oh to the Grave to negate a Special Summon. And a Fusion Summon is a Special Summon! Release, Rai-Oh! Take no pity upon this fool who dances for an unjust king!" Arcana Knight Joker and Rai-Oh were both sent to the Graveyard.

"One card set. T-Turn end."

"Draw!" My voice echoed across the shop. The duel was heated up now; everyone in the shop was watching! Some people were calling friends over, others watched the duel from outside the shop. "Activate: Trade-In. I'll dump a Blue-Eyes White Dragon to draw two cards." I drew my cards and continued. "Now I'll Summon...The Calculator. I'll activate my face-down, Judgment of Thunder! When a Thunder-Type monster is Summmoned, I can destroy a card you control." The last thing protecting Jun from an attack was slid to the upper-right. "Now this'll hurt. I activate Swing of Memories! Special Summon, Blue-Eyes!"

"So, 3000 damage then?" Jun inquired sadly.

"No, you've forgotten my buddy, The Calculator. His attack points are equal to the total levels of all my monsters x300!"

"He's a level two, and Blue-Eyes is a level eight...no! Not this much damage!" Jun cried.

"That's right! My level-clustering six-thousand damage attack: Calcu-Blue-Eyes Dragon Shocker Death Wave!"

Keza: 8000 / Jun: 2000

"Damn." Jun muttered. "But I've yet to show you the true Kiryosuke Jun!" He smirked evilly as he reached his arm under the table. He shook his arm in a downright position, a card falling into his hand. As he went for his next draw, he oh-so-carefully made it look like the card that was in his sleeve was the one he drew. "I'll Summon Joker's Knight from my hand!"

Next Episode Preview:

Keza: Jun, you're going down! I won't tolerate an arrogant king!

Jun: Hehehe, you just wait!

Keza: What do you mean, "wait"?

Jun: You're in for a surprise. Next time, on Yu-Gi-Oh! AS: The Mysterious Joker's Knight! A Battle Between Once Good Friends?!

Keza: The hell are you on about? We were never friends!

[spoiler=Episode 2 - The Mysterious Joker's Knight! A Battle Between Once Good Friends?!]

Yu-Gi-Oh! AS: Episode 2 - The Mysterious Joker's Knight! A Battle Between Once Good Friends?!

"This is displeasing," a woman in a stunning crimson dress grumbled. Her hair was still lightly flowing from the shock of the final attack. "You win; here's your prize." Her heels collided with the ground in a forwarding fashion until she kneeled down to her opponent. Her opponent couln't have been more than thirteen, let alone anywhere close to her own age. "You get to keep the Duel Disk you're wearing," she explained. "And you get something else." She handed the winner a card in a sleeve. THe woman unstrapped her own Duel Disk, laid it upon the ground, and walked off, never to be seen again.

"T-This is...!" Her opponent, Furuma Joi, marveled at the card she had recieved. "M-Monster Tamer?"

"J-Joker's Knight?!" I exclaimed in shock, gripping the sides of the table. "You've never revealed this card before!"

Jun's smile revealed his devious tactics, but I was too caught up in the new, unexpected card. "He has 1500 attack points," Jun laughed. "And by removing my trio of Knights, he gains 1500 attack points. By removing the Arcana Knight Joker, his attack points are doubled. Now, my powerful Joker, attack! Juggling Death Flare!" My The Calculator was destroyed, leaving us with close-to-even Life Points.

Keza: 2600 / Jun: 2000

"Damn. Draw!" I drew my card, and smiled. "Discard, Blue-Eyes! Lightning Vortex, destroy his stupid clown!" Jun grudgingly slapped his Joker into his Graveyard. "Monster Reborn, activate! Calculator, shine again!"

"Why wouldn't you revive your Blue-Eyes?!" Jun snapped in confusion.

"I like to end things fun. Normal Summon, Thunder King Rai-Oh!" I slapped the card down next to my Calculator. "Now, my monsters! Full-Thunder Deadly Finale!"

"My draw!" I smiled to my opponent. He smiled back, prepared for the worst. "Let's go, Rogue Doll!"

"That much power for a level four? You get all the best cards, Jinjoku-san!" My opponent, Kiryosuke Jun, shouted in excitement.

"Thanks, Kiryosuke-san! Now, Rogue Doll! Full-power Deadly Finale!" I yelled as my card attacked his empty field.

Keza: 2600 / Jun: 0

"That was a fun duel! Good game!" Jun's hand and arm hung in the air, waiting for me to return the gesture. I did the same over the table, and we shook hands.

"It sure was! Say, wanna trade? I got my fourth Rogue Doll yesterday!" I opened my deckbox and grabbed out the card I marvelled on about.

"Wow, Keza! Here, I'll trade you my Celtic Guardian for it!" He showed me the warrior with a glowing picture.

"A-A super rare!"

"Yup, I've been saving it to trade for somethin' real good!"

"Alright, deal!" The two of us exchanged cards, basking in the glow of excitement. "This'll go straight in my trade binder!"

"And this'll go straight in my deck!" We then slapped hands in the air, laughing like crazy.

Keza: 2600 / Jun: 0

"Gah! My title of king! Trampled!" Jun threw his cards in the air, some landing on the ground. "Stupid! Stupid cards! My Royal Deck should've won!"

"Don't be a sore loser Jun. I won this duel fair-and-square." I sighed, and returned my cards to my deck, put them in their box, and left the table. I resumed looking through the packs, and was about to buy one when, "New king, I challenge you!"

"Crap! Who's it now?" I turned around to reveal a girl, no younger than 16, standing behind me, a glare in her eye.

"I've come to return this card to its rightful owner." She stated blandly. "But I have to see if my prediction is correct." She revealed the card "Monster Tamer", but turned it away quickly, so I couldn't read its effect.

"Oh, well, I've never had a card called 'Monster Tamer' so..." I tried to reason with the girl, but then I recieved a strike from her palm to my face.

"Duel me, kid."

"But I just finished one!"

"I know; I saw."

"It's no fun if your opponent knows your strategies though!"

"That's what'll prove to me if you're this card's owner. If you can overcome a pinch like this, I'll know."

"If this'll get you to leave, then fine. But what's in it for you?"

"Sanity. Security. Peace of mind."

"Fair enough. But since I get a card if I win, we're playing by Ante rules?"

"Exactly. And if I win, I get your Thunder King Rai-Oh!"

"Gah! Not Rai-Oh!"

"Too bad." the girl said, raising a purple-colored Duel Disk. "We're gonna duel now."

"I don't have a Duel Disk; I'm surprised anyone around here has one."

"And why is that, kid?"

"They're waaaaaaaaaay too expensive."

"Fine," the girl sighed, opening the pouch on her back; speaking of which, her back was clothed with a lime-green t-shirt, and she was also clothed in a sky blue skirt and some purple heels. "You can use mine." She tossed a standard-issue Duel Disk to me from her pouch.

"Wow, thanks!" I exclaimed in pure ecstasy.

"You can also have that if you win."

"Okay, now I'm determined! Duel, start!"

Episode Preview:

Keza: This girl sure is weird. What's she up to?

Girl: Finally, I'll be rid of that damn card!

Keza: What's so bad about it? It sounds cool.

Girl: Or so you think. Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh! AS: Episode 3 - My Monsters Betray Me! A Duel For the Elusive "Monster Tamer"!

Keza: My monsters would never betray me! ...Right?

Archived