1 Stardust

1 Magical Android

3 Shining Flare

1 Gyzarus

1 Herk

3 Necro Shaman

1 Wild Wingman

3 Shinging Phoenix

i wonder. why are you running Sparkman' date=' or Neos? They are terrible.

[/quote']

Clearly you fail to realize the point of the Deck. You use mill Neos with Prisma, and Special Summon Neos with Swing of Memories.

To the original poster, you should add a Grand Mole. You could actually Summon Grand Neos, or you could mill Grand Mole.

OK I like what I see but you see I know feck all about notation and I'm from the UK so nothing about this kind of strat or most Meta in general (I'm a Poke WiFi fan you see), I use Monarchs and that’s about it. However I did have a project of making a crappy E-Hero/ Neo Spacian deck so I've got most of these cards. Could someone translate what these mean for me?

Rota

CosR

And also why do you have 2 Gladiator Beast Fusions, Stardust Dragon, Magical Android and Grand Neos (I'm in the thinking that King of Swamp can act Grand Mole but I don't known) are in the Extra Deck. As near as I can tell, short of taking control of your opponent's monsters there is no way to summon these (except Grand Neos maybe?). Wouldn't it make more sense to just have every monster that has a Fusion Material as Wild Heart or Sparkman and maybe Neos?

I'm really sorry I'm a nub cake at this, please educate me and what this mill i keep seeing.

OK I like what I see but you see I know feck all about notation and I'm from the UK so nothing about this kind of strat or most Meta in general (I'm a Poke WiFi fan you see)' date=' I use Monarchs and that’s about it. However I did have a project of making a crappy E-Hero/ Neo Spacian deck so I've got most of these cards. Could someone translate what these mean for me?

Rota

CosR

And also why do you have 2 Gladiator Beast Fusions, Stardust Dragon, Magical Android and Grand Neos (I'm in the thinking that King of Swamp can act Grand Mole but I don't known) are in the Extra Deck. As near as I can tell, short of taking control of your opponent's monsters there is no way to summon these (except Grand Neos maybe?). Wouldn't it make more sense to just have every monster that has a Fusion Material as Wild Heart or Sparkman and maybe Neos?

I'm really sorry I'm a nub cake at this, please educate me and what this mill i keep seeing.

[/quote']

Rota= Reinforcement of the army.

CosR= Card of safe return.

He plays Monster reborn. He could potentially special summon the glad beast fusion. Having it in the extra deck will not cause him to loose the game, so its quite alright.

Also, the mill only implies Prisma's effect of sending the fusion material to the grave.

I see, sorry for being stupid... Great deck though, I shall make a variant. Although why swing over O - Oversoul? I can see why if there were vanillas that weren't E-Heroes but there aren't so why not go with that. Oh and if you wanna put Grand Mole in you should get rid of an Alius, it's the only one that really doesn't have all that much use for you.

i don't think it would work personally b/c shining flare and shining phoenix only boost for e heroes in your graveyard and your only e-heroes likely to go in the graveyard are wildheart and sparky which if all of them are in there it only adds up to 5. your neos and neos aliuses won't likely go to the graveyard b/c they contact fuse. but great idea using king of the swamp for shining flare and shining phoenix, i would never have guessed to use that.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

i don't think it would work personally b/c shining flare and shining phoenix only boost for e heroes in your graveyard and your only e-heroes likely to go in the graveyard are wildheart and sparky which if all of them are in there it only adds up to 5. your neos and neos aliuses won't likely go to the graveyard b/c they contact fuse. but great idea using king of the swamp for shining flare and shining phoenix' date=' i would never have guessed to use that.

[/quote']

I laugh at you for not recognizing KotS.

Neos + Neos Alius WILL NOT FUSE. They're the beatsticks.

Lose 2 Necroid Shaman for Synchros; it's incredibly bad in my experience.

i don't think it would work personally b/c shining flare and shining phoenix only boost for e heroes in your graveyard and your only e-heroes likely to go in the graveyard are wildheart and sparky which if all of them are in there it only adds up to 5. your neos and neos aliuses won't likely go to the graveyard b/c they contact fuse. but great idea using king of the swamp for shining flare and shining phoenix' date=' i would never have guessed to use that.

[/quote']

*face palm* You fail generally.

• 1 month later...

Archived