The Heroic Legion - Story completed! (Plz Read & Comment!)

.:Abarai Renji:.

What do you think of my Fan Fic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of my Fan Fic?

• IT´S DAMN GOOD!! KEEP IT UP!!
    • It´s good.
    • Nah, i´ve seen better.
    • AAHHH!! MY EYES!! THEY´RE TEARING UP INSIDE OUT!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That I will do! One thing, though, although it´s minor: You didn´t answer my question. Which character theme song did u like the most?

UPDATE!

Updated following characters in the Character Register:

Cloud

Naruto Uzumaki

Sasuke Uchiha

Lucario

Shadow the Hedgehog(A.K.A Doom Shadow!)

Black Doom

Dr. Eggman

and Sephiroth!

True, true. BUT, you must admit that without HIM and Dr. Robotnic, the Sonic Series would never have been so sucessfull!

UPDATE!

Added Vilgax to the character Register(Had to move Chapter 7 to the other post though!)! Eggman is labelled "Dead", but you may still read about him!

UPDATE AGAIN!

Added the song "We Gotta Power!" from Dragon Ball as a theme song. Just click "Theme Song" for the link!

Alright! I admit it! Writing a fanfic from the scratchboard is Damn hard!! So, instead of editing the previous posts, I will now write the following chapters in separate posts!

Here is Chapter 12! Let´s see what happens when we take Sonic and Shadow under one and a same roof! And then, someone goes totally, 150% BERSERK!

[align=center]Chapter 12: The Fight For Friends! The Victim of The Blood Chidori!

Sonic sat at an outgrowth on the mountain they camped on. He looked into the distant horizon, and saw as the sun went down the hills, in a beautiful pink hue. He had a picture in his hands. It was taken from when he and Tails still lived on Mobius, their home planet. On it was he, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and....

"Amy..." he sighed. He kinda missed her. All these years, he had completely ignored her, treating her like air. But now, he finally began to understand his true feelings towards her.

His eyes were teared, as he crumpled the picture. His tears fell to the ground, he was crying, but all for nothing. He knew that crying could not help him in meeting his true love again, but he didn´t have another choice.

"You miss her..." A voice was heard behind him. He looked around. It was Cloud. He sat down next to Sonic, and patted him on the back. "...It´s okay. I miss someone too."

"Y-You do?" stuttered Sonic, as he wiped out his tears.

"Yeah." said Cloud, while looking on the flower fields beneath him. "Her name is Tifa. She´s my... best friend. Remember, I told you about the two kids we took care of?"

"Barret´s daughter..." replied Sonic. "... and... Denzel."

"Yea. I miss them too." said Cloud. He stood up, and reached out for Sonic´s hand. "It will be OK, just keep thinking about her. Who knows? You maybe meet her someday!"

Sonic grabbed Cloud´s hand, and helped himself up. He went back to his tent, and laid down. He kept thinking about Amy, but he let it go, and went to sleep.

Next morning, everyone was awake, exept Sonic.

"Where is he? He will miss breakfast!" said Naruto, as he was eating a bowl of ramen. He spitted it out in an instant, looking grossed. "Eeeeww! COLD ramen!"

"It´s not like him to miss breakfast." replied Goku, and stood up. "I´ll go and check if he´s alright!"

He opened up Sonic´s tent. He wasn´t there! Goku panicked.

"AH! Lucario!" he shouted. "Sonic isn´t here!"

"What?!" Lucario flew up and rushed off to Sonic´s tent. Goku was right. Sonic´s sleeping bag was empty, and a paper note was left on it. It looked like it was scrabbled in a hurry, no one could read it.

"Here, let me read it!" said Tails. "I understand his writing style."

He took the letter, and started to read:

(Sonic´s Theme Begins)

Dear Heroic Legion.

You must now understand the decision I´m about to make. I have never told this to anyone, but before Shadow and I joined the Legion, we were able to gather the seven Chaos Emeralds, just if we needed them in an emergency. I will use them to activate Chaos Control, and take myself back to Mobius. I´m sorry, but I have to do this...

Yours Truly

Sonic The Hedgehog

"S-Sonic is g-going b-back...?" Tails sobbed, and crumpled the letter. "B-But why?!"

He started to cry, and leaned against Goku´s leg. Goku patted him on the back, and tried to comfort him.

"I think I know why!" Cloud replied. "And I think I know where he went! Follow me!"

He jumped up on his bike, and led the way.

Meanwhile, in an abandoned temple, Sonic stood in the middle of the Chaos Emeralds. The temple he stood in was very old, it was only old ruins left, overgrown with vines and plants. Then, the Chaos Emeralds started to rotate around Sonic. Suddenly, Sonic began to glow in a gold-like colour, his fur changed from blue to gold, and his hair spikes stood right up. He was in his Super Form. He aimed his hands above him.

"I´m sorry..." he whispered. "...But I have to do this."

He made his hands into fists, and crossed his arms over his chest. He started to glow even more, and a white light surrounded him.

"CHAAAOOOSSSS..." he started, but he was interrupted.

"NOOOO!! DON´T GO SONIC!!"

Someone grabbed around him and hugged him. He looked down. It was Tails! He was crying, and he begged Sonic not to leave. Sonic patted his head.

"I´m sorry, Tails... but I must return." he replied. "The others miss me, and I can´t let them down."

"What about us, then?" Sonic looked up. The others were at the foot of the temple stairs. Sasuke pointed at him. "Are you just gonna abandon us!?"

"We´re a family, Sonic!" sobbed Tails, and hugged him even harder. "You said that yourself! And... And families... stick together!! No matter what!"

"You can´t leave!" said Naruto, and rushed up the stairs. "Not now! We got a job to finish!"

"You must put your longings aside, Sonic..." replied Lucario, and looked deep into his eyes. "...Even if it hurts your heart to the edge of torment, you must put it away! We must destroy The Evil Union, and bring peace to the Universe! Only then may you return to your friends in peace!"

Sonic bended his head down, and landed besides Tails. The Chaos Emeralds stopped to rotate, and landed on the ground with a clink. His hair went down, and he returned to his original form. He was crying, and hugged Tails.

"I...I´m sorry!" he said sadly, as he and Tails hugged eachother. "I´M SO SORRY!!"

"Blah! You sensitive bastard! You make me wanna throw up!" someone said. Sonic turned around. Behind him was...

"SHADOW!!" Everyone was sure surprised, as Shadow stood right in front of them. He frowned at them.

"Wow! I never thought we would see you again!" Tails said happily, and went over to him. "What happened to you? Are you alright?"

Lucario had his eyes closed and his black-furred pins was high-tense. He saw the blue-figured shape of Tails, but from Shadow, he saw a dark, red aura emitt of all it´s power. He opened his eyes, and tried to halt Tails.

"STOP, TAILS!!" He shouted. "HE´S NOT WHO HE USED TO BE!!"

"Huh?" Tails looked back at Lucario, but it was too late. In the moment he turned his head back, Shadow gave him a karate chop on the neck. He was unconscious. But Shadow continued, and drove his knee into his stomach, and pummeled him into the ruin´s wall. Sonic was furious.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?!?!" he yelled. He rushed at Shadow, and grabbed him into an arm lock. The two hedgehogs were struggling, but soon, Sonic noticed something on Shadow´s head. It was a mark, slowly revealing itself. He let go of Shadow and jumped backwards. The mark was now fully visible. It looked like a burnmark of Black Doom´s hand!!

"YOU!!" he yelled. "YOU DID NOT..!"

"Oh yes, he did!" said a voice. It was Black Doom, who had contacted them through his mind. "He gave in for my promises, and behold! A new force was born! Doom Shadow! My newest servant and my ultimate tool of destruction!!"

"LET HIM GO!!" shouted Lucario. "HE IS NOT EVIL LIKE YOU!!"

"Oh, you´re wrong, my long-timed adversary..."Black Doom replied. "DEAD WRONG!! Tell them, Doom Shadow, how you really feel!"

"Yessss." hissed Doom Shadow, and continued: "All this time, YOU have dampened my abilities, proven me wrong when force was to be the only exit, and mocked my powers by restraining me!! But no, my master, Black Doom, has given me LIFE!! LIFE, I SAY!! Something that you fools never dared to give me!! And now, I will use my newly gained life... TO END YOURS!!!"

(Shadow´s Theme Begins)

Shadow rushed toward Sonic and kicked him in the head. He flew backwards and slammed into the temple wall. Shadow rushed up to him, and pummeled his knee into the side of his head, sending him crashing through the wall. He jumped into the air, and saw Sonic plummet down into the forest.

"CHAOS.... SPEAR!!"

Shadow flung several arrows of energy, bombarding the forest. But from the debree, Sonic dashed right onto him, curled up into a ball. Shadow crashed into the ground, and Sonic landed in front of him. Suddenly, Shadow erupted from the dust, preparing to attack Sonit as he dashed at him at full speed.

Sonic prepared himself, as Shadow lunged his fist onto him. But as Sonic was about to deflect it, Shadow disappeared, and suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his back.

"AUGGH!"

Shadow had teleported behind him and punched him in the back! Sonic tried to attack him, but everytime he tried, Shadow just teleported behind him and punched him in the head, in the back, everywhere.

Sonic was almost beaten to death, when Shadow reappeared in front of him, and grabbed his hair and pulled his face to look into his.

"You´re pathetic!" he said. "I´ll just finish you!"

He dropped him down, and disappeared. Sonic looked around, trying to figure out where he would reappear. Suddenly, he was punched in the face!

"Augh!" he coughed up blood. Then, someone punched him in the stomach.

"UGH!" he coughed even more. Suddenly, he was beaten from several directions at once, as if the air itself was beating him! But Sonic knew who it was. It was Shadow!

He had activated Chaos Control, making him move at the speed of light, and pummeling him from all directions. Suddenly, Shadow reappeared in front of him, with a charged, yellow energy ball in front of him. He tossed it at Sonic, and it erupted in a large blast upon impact.

"SONIC!!!" shouted Naruto. Sonic was still standing. He had wounds all over his body, and he limped on his left leg. Shadow smiled sadastically.

"S-Shadow...(cough, cough) w-why are you(cough) d-doin´ this..?"

Everytime Sonic coughed, more and more blood gushed from his mouth. Shadow cackled.

"Ooh, how the migthy have fallen, eh?! You´re nothing compared with my new powers!" he said, and dashed in front of Sonic, and gave him a strong punch in the stomach. Sonic puked up more blood, and fell to the ground. He was beaten.

"N-NO!! SONIIICCC!!!" Naruto was furious, as red chakra erupted from his body, and once again formed itself as The Nine Tailed Fox. This time, though, he grew four tails from his rear. He roared at Shadow, and Shadow was starled.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU?!" he yelled.

"Y-YOU WILL PAY!!!" shouted Naruto. "I WILL BEAT YOU!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO BREAK EVERY BONE IN MY BODY WHILE TRYING!!!!!"

(Naruto´s Theme Begins)

He lunged himself at Shadow, and slashed him across the face. Four, deep cut wounds were formed, and Shadow was scared. He had never seen such power, not even from himself!! Naruto continued, as he stretched out one of his chakra arms and grabbed Shadow, extended it to an amazing lenght, and smashed him into a far away mountain.

Then, he started to drag him along the mountain, tearing it up from one side to the other.

He pulled back his arm, with Shadow still in a firm grasp, and punched him in the chest. A big shockwave was formed due to the amazing impact :shock:.

"AAARRGHH!"

Shadow screamed in pain, and puked up blood. But Naruto didn´t stop. He was out of control with rage, and slammed Shadow into the ground. He pulled him in the hard rock floor, and pummeled him into one of the temple pillars. The pillar collapsed on top of Shadow, and Naruto screamed in anger and triumph.

Shadow was getting up, but was at once tackled down by Naruto, who continuosly slashed him in the face, chest and stomach. When he jumped off Shadow, he was almost drowning in a pool of his own blood.

It flowed from his wounds, it gushed from his mouth, and it dripped from the Kyuubi Chakra´s claws. He made a series of signs with his hands, and he stretched down his hand. Sasuke recognized the signs and the posture Naruto was in. He shook with fear.

"N-No! Impossible! He has never been able to use it!!" he shouted.

"W-What?!" replied Lucario. "What do you mean, Sasuke!?"

"H-he´s...charging up a...A CHIDORI!!"

"WHAT?!?!!"

Naruto´s hand was crackling with electricity, but this electricity was coloured red of The Kyuubi´s chakra. A small, red ball formed in Naruto´s hand. He smiled sadistically, and revealed his fangs.

"Now..." he said, but his voice was much darker, not Naruto´s at all. It was the Kyuubi´s! "...YOU DIE!!!"

Meanwhile, Tails was waking up. He looked up, and saw Sonic, lying lifeless on the ground, in a puddle of blood.

"SONIC!" he yelped. And then, he looked further, and saw Shadow, covered in bloodied wounds, standing in his own blood, and Naruto, who was covered in some red, fluid energy, which was shaped as a red, four-tailed fox!

He held a blood-red ball of lightning in his right hand, and he smiled with his fangs towards Shadow.

"DIIEEE!!!!!" he shouted, and rushed towards Shadow, with the lightning ball tearing up the ground as he was running.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Tails stood up and ran towards Shadow. He knew that even if he was evil, he thought that he could be nice again, and it wouldn´t help if Naruto killed him. Naruto took up the blood-red ball, still crackling with electricity, and pulled it backwards.

"BLOOD.....CHIDORI!!!!!" The Kyuubi yelled, and lunged it at Shadow´s chest. Suddenly, Tails was in his way, and.....

There was a large, sizzling noise, like when you fire off a tazer, and the sound of something sharp piercing through flesh and bones.....

"HMHMHMHMHMHMMMM!!!" The Kyuubi chuckled. "NOW, THE DAMN TRAITOR IS....WHAAAT?!?!!!"

(Original name: To Zanarkand)

There was Tails, he stared into the empty air, and had a scared look on his face. A tear flowed from his eye across his cheek. The tear was in fact a drop of blood.

Naruto regained his calm, although the chakra still flowed from his body. He looked down. His hand was far inside Tails´s chest. It was gushing out blood. And in his hand...he felt something beat. It was Tails´s heart, still attatched to his body. He had almost squished it.

Naruto was terrified, the red chakra disappeared, and he let go of his heart. Tails fell down. He was dead.

"N-No......" Naruto sobbed, as tears filled his eyes. "No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

He bursted into tears, and fell down on Tails´s lifeless body. He cried, and his tears mixed with his blood.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHYYYYY?!?!?!!!!!"

The others bended their heads down, and cryed a bit.

"Damn you, Black Doom..." whispered Lucario. "Why do you have to cause pain and suffering, wherever you go? Even amongst friends since long times past?"

"He´s...really dead, huh?" said Goku sadly.

"Indeed" mumbeled Sasuke. "No one can withstand the full power of a Blood Chidori...and live to tell the tale."

"Not until now!" replied Lucario, and went over to Naruto. "Don´t worry, Naruto. We will get him back!"

"H-How?!" Naruto wiped out his tears.

"Pick him up!" said Lucario. "We will head for Geese and the Aura Temple at once!"

Naruto picked up Tails, and covered his gaping hole with a blanket. Sasuke picked up the unconscious Sonic and Shadow, and they all headed towards The Aura Temple with haste.

To be continued...[/align]

UPDATE TIIIME!

Updated following Characters:

Naruto Uzumaki

Sonic The Hedgehog

Shadow The Hedgehog

Tails :( :(

Let´s pray, with all our heart, that this little bugger sees the daylight again, AMEN!

(Invisible crowd) AMEN!

10 minutes later:

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized wat I have done!!!!! I KILLED TAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(cries until my entire room is filled with my tears and plays Final Fantasy 10´s "To Zanarkand" at highest volume.)

NO! IT SHALL NOT END LIKE THIS!! I SWEAR; ON THE UNWRITTEN LAWS OF FANFIC WRITING, I WILL BRING HIM BACK!!!

HANG IN THERE TAILS! I´M COMING!!!

Seriously, I don´t want him to die! he´s the most cutest, innocent and charming character of all the Sonic Characters! He cannot end like this!

Ok, it can´t go on like this! I MUST SAVE TAILS!!

Let´s see if Geese have something that may help, as our heroes once again visit him and Lucario´s old temple!

[align=center]Chapter 13: The Reversal of Death! Aura Sanctorum!

Everyone ran like crazy, since time was running out. From Shadow´s wounds it continued to gush out blood. Sasuke pulled out a scroll, and laid on top of his wounds. The scroll began to glow as soon as it touched the blood, and was absorbed itself into Shadow´s skin. The worst wounds were sewed together, but many still remained. The scroll was only a weak Medical Art Jutsu.

Naruto ran with Tails in his arms, trying not to cry. He hated this, hated what have happened to Tails...and he hated himself. After all, it was HE who plunged that cursed Blood Chidori into him.

"We must hurry!" he shouted, as Tails was beginning to turn bleak. "Hang in there, Tails! You will be better!"

"Not so fast!"

Someone smashed the ground in front of them. When Naruto looked up, he saw a giant, squid-looking creature. Ben was mad when he saw him.

"VILGAX!" he shouted.

"Aah, so you remember me, after all these years, Tennyson?!" he replied, while pointing at his wrist. "Give me The Omnitrix!"

"NEVER!" shouted Ben, as he started to turn the wheel, and then slammed it down. He transformed into a humanoid creature made purely out of crystal. He was now Diamondhead.

"Hah! Do you really believe that a Petrosapien will save you now, Tennyson?!" said Vilgax, as his arms suddenly grew larger, and he charged at Diamondhead. Both of them struggled, but Diamondhead was able to lift him up over his head, and tossed him aside.

"I´ll keep squid-head busy!" he said to Lucario. "Keep going!"

The others ran away, and Diamondhead cracked his crystalized knuckles.

"Let´s dance, squid-head!!"

After a while, Lucario saw the temple´s roof spire behind the mountain side. They´ve made it! Geese was outside, trimming the hedges, as he saw Lucario and the others arrive. He was surprised.

"Well, well, well!! Hehe, didn´t know you would return so soon, Aura Master! What´s the problem now?" he asked. Lucario waved his hand, and Sasuke and Naruto stepped forward with Sonic, Shadow and Tails. Geese recognized the blue hedgehog.

"He was the one I healed earlier!" he replied. "Seems he´s gotten bigger bruises this time." he looked at Shadow. "He I haven´t seen before, but his wounds are more griever than the blue ones." He then turned to Tails, who now was almost as white as a ghost. Geese was worried.

"What´s happened to him?!" he said shocked. Naruto revealed the gruesome wound behind the bloodied blanket. Geese was deeply shocked. "What...evil powers could have caused this wound?! It´s too deep, even for MY Aura abilities to heal! I´m sorry..." he bended his head down. He waved at Sasuke, and signaled to him to carry Sonic and Shadow inside. Naruto halted him.

"STOP!!" he yelled. "D-DO YOU MEAN T-THAT THERE´S N-NO WAY T-TO HEAL H-HIM?!?!!"

"I´m sorry...but no." Geese replied. "Unless..."

Lucario knew what he was thinking, and he tried to halt him.

"No, Geese! You know what happened when Head Priest Mamoussa tried that ritual!! It has to be performed perfectly, and he missed it by an inch!! HE DIED!"

"It must be done!" said Geese, slamming down one of his fist into his open hand. "I will not let this innocent one die! And should I die, I do that with pride in my heart and good will in my soul! May Ramashaal guide my body!"

He waved in Naruto, who ran in with Tails. He also waved in Lucario, because he had thought of a plan. He showed Sasuke and Naruto where to put Sonic, Shadow and Tails, and then ushered them out of the temple.

Geese put a pair of crystals in hos hands, clasped his hands together into one fist, and crushed the crystals into fine powder. He began to spread it over Sonic´s wounds, and then put his hand over the powdered wounds. He began to chant:

"Morous, Mamoura, Sidkha, Ranimn, Shou!!"

His hand glowed blue, and he swept it over the wounds. The powder blew away, and the wounds were gone.

"And now, the fox..." he said, and stood up. "Lucario, I have a plan!"

"What?" Lucario looked confused. Geese was looking inside every cupboard, until he found an ancient, dusty tome. He blew off the dust from it, and opened it. Inside were old potion recipes, and instructions of ancient rituals and spells. He continued to turn the pages, until he stopped at one. It was a picture of a great aura seal, and beneath it stood: The Aura Sanctorum.

"B-But that spell has not been tried for eons!" Lucario replied, as Geese prepared them for the spell. "It may have lost it´s potential power! And if so, it will be useless!"

"We must try!" said Geese, and straightened at Lucario´s back, as they went into position. "Don´t be so pessimistic!"

"O-Okay." said Lucario, as Geese raised his hand above Tails body. He started to chant:

Music: The Aura Sanctorum.

(Original Name:Farplane Sending)

"Niroum, Sakapathi, Sekkoundham..." Lucario continued:

"Marimash, Reshim, Sarakhíím..."

"Bakhoriaa, Asghamash, Sekudramm..."

"Eringud, Grematishia, Freloshimash..."

Lucario and Geese started to glow blue.

"Lamentsíí, Gared, Kellach..."

"Renn, Diam, Sotah..."

Two blue beams soothed from their auras, and engulfed Tails, as he began to float in the air.

"Remmnias! Krethiamshah! Shashotram!"

"Wratemk! Inííkthas! Sothem!"

The spell was almost complete.

"KATKRAAM! KERTHIAAH!"

"INLOU! SETHAM!"

A giant, blue pentagram was painted in the air, in the middle of the room. It started to rotate. Faster and faster, until it opened!

"RETURN NOW, CREATURE OF THE LIVING!!"

"AND MAY YOUR BODY AND SPIRIT ROAM THIS LAND AGAIN!!!"

The pentagram beamed a blue beam of Aura Energy straight into Tails chest! A shockwave erupted at that moment, and Geese and Lucario flew backwards. The Aura Energy filled up the hole in Tails chest, until it was filled to the brim. The Energy then solified, and a large light erupted from the room!

In a blinding flash, Tails had regained his chest. He soothed down on the bed he was lying in, and as soon as he touched it, he opened his eyes. He yawned, as if he had slept for a very long time, and looked at Lucario and Geese.

"What happened?" he asked. "And why am I in the Aura Temple, Lucario?"

Lucario was teared with happiness, as he rushed forward and hugged him. Tails hugged him back, although he didn´t understand what HE had done.

"I-I´m just so...Glad you´re back!!" Lucaro whispered.

"Back?" Tails didn´t understand a thing. "But I´ve only been sleeping?"

"Leave that to the boy to explain!" said Geese, as he crawled up, dusting off his arms. "Now, we must help Shadow! I know how to release Black Doom´s nasty curse!"

He picked up a small vial filled with some kind of green ooze, and he dripped it in Shadow´s wounds. The ooze directed itself after the cuts, as a river directs itself after the riverbank. Geese put his hand above the ooze´s central, and pretended to grab hold of something.

"Lucario!" he said sharply. "Get me that empty bottle, now!"

"R-Right!" Lucario replied, and reached after the empty vial. Suddenly, Geese dragged up his hand, and the green liquid flew up from Shadow´s wounds! On it was something sticked, an evil, purple aura that formed itself to Black Doom´s face.

He took the bottle from Lucario, and poured it full with the purple aura. He then returned the green ooze into it´s bottle, and placed it on the shelf. He then took the purple bottle and threw it out of the window, as it landed in the sea. Shadow´s wounds were gone.

"There..." Geese said. "Now we have to w..."

Sonic suddenly woke up in a rush, and stood up in the bed.

"C´MON SHADOW!" he yelled, only to find himself in the hospital area in the Aura Temple. Next up was Shadow, but he stood up a bit slower, and held himself around his head.

"Uuuhhhhh...... W-Where am I?" he asked, and turned around, as he saw Tails and Lucario. They both looked happy. The only one that wasn´t happy, was Sonic. He jumped up on Shadow and wrestled him to the ground.

"Don´t you dare to touch Tails!!" he yelled, as he got his legs in a painful lock. Tails halted him.

"Sonic, stop!!" he said. "He´s no longer evil! Geese healed him!"

"AOW! That´s right!" replied Shadow. "If you now please could: GET OFF ME, YOU BLUE-HAIRED DUMBO!!"

"Oops..." Sonic said ankwardly, and released Shadow. "S´ry!"

"Hmpf!" Shadow stood up, and stared at Lucario. "Now then... Where am I and what happened!?"

After a rejoicing reunion party outside, Geese and Lucario explained everything, especially the part of when Kyuubi Naruto had striked Tails with the lethal Blood Chidori. Tails was shocked, as he saw Naruto lean against the temple wall with his head staring down at the ground. Tails went over to him, but Naruto turned his back on him.

"Go away." he said. "I don´t want to hurt you again..."

"But it was an accident!" said Tails comforting. "You didn´t mean it, I know it!"

"No, Tails." replied Naruto. "You don´t understand! When I did it, I didn´t regret anything! I was filled with pleasure when I did it! I......I´m a monster!!"

"No, you´re not!" said Tails, and hugged him. "It wasn´t you!! It was that...that stupid Fox Demon!! HE did it! Not you!"

Naruto bended down, and hugged Tails back. He cried a bit.

"Thank you..." he whispered. "...for trusting in me."

"That´s what friends are for, right!" Tails replied cheerfully.

"HEY! Did I miss something again!?"

It was Ben. He had managed to beat back Vilgax, and was eager to know what had happened. Lucario sighed, as he told everything from the beginning.

To be continued... [/align]

Yay! :D :D :D. Tails is back and Shadow is no longer evil!! I´m the best! I rock! GO ME!!! XD XD

But really? Did you really think that I would let this cute, orange, irresistable fuzzball die?

Tails%204.jpg

NO WAY!!

He must NOT die! Or else I´m gonna lock myself inside my room and sulk over the meaninglessness of a life without Tails "sniff" :( :(

Are u done soon??? I´m almost finished with chapter 14!

Next one!

[align=center]Chapter 14: Monsters From Cyberspace!

The Legion spended most of their time at the temple along with Geese and Lucario. It was like a second home for them. For several days, the days looked pretty much the same;

Naruto and Tails, who had become best friends since the little(ahem) "incident", was usually together a lot (NOT GAY!!).

Tails shared with Naruto his best ideas of gadjets he was to create when he found some proper equipment. And Naruto told Tails bedtime stories about his and Sasuke´s adventures while they lived in the Konoha Village.

Ben, Sonic and Shadow sparred as often as they could, both because it was a good thing to train, and because they had a lot of fun, because Shadow and Sonic could never guess which alien they would face! Would they face the ferocious Wildmutt, the fast and sneaky XLR8, or the rock-solid Diamondhead?

Goku and Cloud was also training alot, but they had developed some kind of Slash´n´Dodge training. It went like this:

Cloud tried to slice Goku with his sword, and Goku was supposed to dodge the attacks, training them both at once.

Lucario and Geese were enjoying the peace and quite inside the temple, sitting down and meditating day in and day out. They also participated in occasional Mini-Tournaments that the Legion´s members had against eachother, just for fun!

And Bulma... well, she did what she was best at: COMPLAINING. Constantly! At the food, the place, why she joined the Legion in the first place, and how she have had nothing but problems ever since!

But one day, everything was different. No one could figure out anything to do, since it had begun to get boring to do the same thing every day.

"I´M BORED!" said Ben loudly, and crossed his arms. An apple fell on his head. In the tree above sat Shadow, who grabbed an apple of his own.

"Hm! Don´t think you´re the only one!" he groaned, and took a large munch out of his apple.

"Well, you COULD have thought twice before joining this stupid "club"!" said Bulma sarcastically, as she was walking by.

"Well, no one asked of your opinion anyways!" said Ben, and coughed out the word "hag" behind her back.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!" yelled Bulma and pinched Ben in the ear. He yelled in pain, as Bulma lifted him off the ground and then dropped him in the air, making him land rear first.

"OW! My butt!" he squealed, as Bulma giggled and walked away.

"A little piece of advice, fella!" said Sonic, as he appeared out of nowhere and stretched his legs. "Don´t EVER make her angry!"

"Yea, a little late for that now!" replied Ben, as he scratched his butt in pain. "Ouch! This is gonna leave a mark!"

Then, suddenly, Bulma´s Portable Computer activated itself!

"What?!" she said surprised, as she tried to shut it down, but it wouldn´t obey the commands she gave it. "Why doesn´t it wo... AAHHH!!"

She was terrified, as a hand stretched itself out of her computer! The Legion was on the spot at once, as a strange, robed figure emerged from Bulma´s computer. As he got out and stood on the ground, he threw away the cloak from his face. It revealed something that would resemble a vampire, with a blue costume and a purple eye-mask with bat wings at the ends. He smiled and chuckled at them.

"Well, it seems I made a wrong turn there! Hehe, my sincerest apologies!" he bowed before them.

"Well, we all make mistakes, hehe!" said Goku. "But, who are you, and why did you pop out of Bulma´s computer like that?"

"Oh, I´m sorry, where ARE my manners?!" he replied politely. "My name is Myotismon, and how I came here, well, is because I´m a digimon, a digital monster, which allows me to travel between this world, The "Real World", and The Digital World. I simply travelled through cyberspace, as I was looking for someone that has caused me alot of trouble, but I ended up here instead!"

"Oh!" said Bulma, who began to feel the hotties for this "Myotismon", and she sneaked closer to him. "Mayybeee you could take me with ya?"

"Hmpf, I don´t think so!" he replied furiously as he jumped up into the air, and concealed himself in his cloac. "You´re only in my way, and therefore, you must be eliminated!" He flung his cloak wide open, and stretched out his hands.

"GRISLY WING!!"

In the same moment, a giant bat swarm flied towards them!! Bulma covered her head in panic. The others didn´t know what to do, as the attack came so suddenly. As the bats got closer, another voice was heard.

"FIRE ROCKETS!"

Three fireballs bursted towards the bats, incinerating several of them and sending the others in a panic. Myotismon was enraged, and looked at the source of the fireballs.

There stood a creature that looked like a human dragon, with spiked gauntlets and foot protectors, and a helmet with a horn sticking out of it. His armor parts were painted as if they were burning. Beside him was a young boy with a blue and red jacket, brown shorts and brown, spikey hair which was formed as a ball. He had a pair of goggles in his hair, and he jumped up and down with exitement as the fireballs panicked the bats.

"YES! Bullseye, haha! Way to go, Flamedramon!" he shouted, and the other digimon´s cheeks turned pink.

"Aw, stop it Davis!" he replied. "You´re embarrasing me in front of my friends, hehe!"

"Indeed that filthy human is!" interrupted Myotismon. "that was not a very effective attack. Let ME show you a REAL attack! BLAZING INFERNO!!"

He pulled out a whip made out of dark red flames and whipped it towards the boy and Flamedramon.

"STORM WING!"

A huge tornado shaped out of nowhere, and dispersed the fire whip. Davis knew who it was.

"Yea, good shot, Yolei!"

Suddenly, another digimon appeared. It looked like a red-feathered griffin, and it had a steel head-protector with a strange heart carved into it. A girl was riding on it. She had long, purple hair, a red pair of pants, a light blue sweater, and an orange leather helmet.

"Okay! Great shot, Halsemon!" she replied. Halsemon shrugged.

"Keep the compliments till later!" he said. "It isn´t over!"

Myotismon was furious out of his wits.

"GRR!! I´LL DESTROY YOU ALL!!" He charged up his ultimate attack. "NIGHTMARE..."

"NO!" shouted Sasuke, and threw a scroll at him. The scroll opened up and out erupted some kind of razor-whip that ensnared Myotismon´s leg and pulled him down.

"WHAT?!"

He was bound to the ground, unable to move. Naruto made a quick move.

"Hehe! My turn!" he smirked, and kicked up Myotismon in the air. A shadow clone of him suddenly appeared and kicked him higher, and another one, and another. While they kicked him, they uttered a few words before disappearing:

"u"

"zu"

"ma"

"ki!"

And then, Naruto was above Myotismon, and stomped him in the face!

"NARUTO RENDAN!" he yelled, as Myotismon pummeled into the ground.

Naruto then quickly formed a chakra ball in mid-air, as Myotismon quickly regained footing. He stared furiously at both the Legion and the kids with their digimon.

"GRR! YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE MY WRATH!!" he yelled.

"Oh, I think we will." smirked Sasuke and pointed up. Myotismon looked, and his face turned pale.

"RASENGAN!" a blue chakra ball hit his face, and it exploded violently. Myotismon screamed in pain, as he dematerialized in several, small squares. Naruto landed, and he saw how the kids stared at him with gaping mouths.

"What?" he asked.

Shadow made a facepalm, and walked in front of a confused Naruto, and tried to explain.

"Well, you see...we are a group of warriors with..."special powers", you see, and..."

"That...Was AMAZING!!" shouted the boy Davis, as he rushed up to Naruto, knocking Shadow out of the way. "How did you do that?!"

"Well, hehe!" Naruto was starled. "I guess I train alot!"

"Woow!" Davis eyes were glittering with awe.

"Ahem! Davis, aren´t you forgetting someone?!" said Yolei coldly, and pointed at Flamedramon, who seemed to feel alone. Davis rushed back to him, and comforted him.

Then, Flamedramon was engulfed in a white light, and a red light beam went out of him, and into a device in Yolei´s pocket. He grew smaller, and when the light faded, he was like a smaller version of himself.

Same thing happened to Halsemon, exept that it was a pink light that went out of him, and when he got smaller, he changed into a bird, exept that it was as large as a small child.

"Uh, ok?" said Sasuke. "What´s going on?"

"Oh, I´m sorry for clumsyhead´s behaviour." said Yolei. "His name is Davis, and that small guy next to him is Veemon. I´m Yolei!"

"And I´m Hawkmon." said the bird-digimon. "A pleasure to meet you!"

He streched his wing towards Sonic, and Sonic grabbed it and shook it politely.

"Hiya! Sonic´s the name, speed´s my game!"

"And I´m Naruto Uzumaki!" said Naruto, as he and Yolei shaked hands.

After they all had presented eachother, Lucario told Davis and Yolei about their society, The Heroic Legion, and then asked if they wanted to join.

"Heh, thanks, but no thanks!" replied Yolei. "We got our own problems to worry about! But we´ll maybe meet another time? See ya!"

She and Davis ran along the country road, and Sasuke sighed in relief.

"Pwew! It would only be more complicated if there were another lady in the group!"

"WHAAAT?!!?!!!" Bulma raged after Sasuke, who was forced to flee in panic.

Everyone laughed and pointed at the two of them as they ran around and chasing eachother.

To be continued...[/align]

Chapter 14 up!

Alright now, get ready!! Only two-three more chapters remaining! The Legion is up to something!!

[align=center]Chapter 15: Return of an old friend! "It is time to act!"

The Legion was sure surprised of the appearance of Myotismon and the other digimons the other day, as Bulma refused to even sneak open her computer. The others were getting bored, again though.

Naruto was tired of sitting around and doing nothing, as he thought of all the horrible things that have happened: The destruction of his home village at the hands of Sephiroth, the Blood Chidori that almost killed Tails, and much more that The Evil Union had done before that. He have had enough! He stood up and walked towards the temple. He barged open the door and shouted:

"LUCARIO!!" Lucario and Geese was meditating, but Naruto didn´t care. He walked straight up to Lucario and grabbed his shoulders, and started to shake him as he spoke:

"I´M TIRED OF SITTING AROUND DOIN´ NOTHING WHILE THE UNION IS RAVAGING THE EARTH!!! I´M SICK OF IT!! I WANT TO MAKE THEM PAY!!!"

His eyes turned red, and the scars on his cheeks expanded, but he did not turn into the Kyuubi. This was just his natural anger experience. Lucario seemed to ignore him, but he answered calmly:

"I know you´re mad, Uzumaki Naruto...Mad for having your home turned into ashes, mad for almost having your friend dead at your own hands...But now is not the time to act. We have to wait, until the time is right."

"Oh yeah?!" yelled Naruto back, still red-eyed and furious of Lucario´s ignorance. "But when IS the time right then?!?!"

Suddenly, a large noise was heard outside the temple. It sounded like an engine.

"Now." said Lucario, as he slipped out of Naruto´s grip and went to the temple exit. Naruto´s eyes turned normal and the scars shrinked. He followed him out, and suddenly saw...

"THE SIERRA!"

Indeed it was! The Sierra floated in mid-air, as someone jumped out of it. It was Cid! He was alive and well, still with his cigarette in his mouth.

"´Ello, chumps!" he said with a laugh. "Missed ol´ me?"

"But...we thought you died?" asked Tails. Cid went over to him and rubbed him in the head.

"Haha! It´s gonna take a lil´ more than a little rockslide to stop ol´ Cid Highwind!" he replied, and whisteled. From the Sierra jumped several figures. As they landed, Naruto was happy as ever. It was Kakashi and the others!

Beside him was Rock Lee, Sakura, and three others. One of them had brown hair in a long dog-tail, a white training shirt and brown shorts. His eyes were white, as if he was blind. Naruto was glad to see him, as he rushed and hugged him.

"NEJI!" he shouted. "You´re alive!"

"Yeah, but you will get me killed if you hug me harder!" he chuckled, and Naruto loosened his grip.

Another of the ninjas shrugged himself. He was covered in a white coat and his black hair was tied up in his forehead protector. A fly landed on his fingertip. It was Shino Aburame, another of the Konoha Village´s Genin Ninjas. He had a special ability that allowed him to control chakra-eating insects, that also was a part of his body.

Another one was looking into the ground with an angry look in his eyes. He had red hair and a brown shirt and pants. He had a big gourd on his back, which contained sand. It was Gaara, a ninja from The Village Hidden In the Sand. He was Naruto´s nemesis, as they both had something in common. They were both possessed by demons, Jinkurííchi´s. Gaara´s demon allowed him to control sand and therefore manipulate it, create sand monsters or illusions, and summon deadly sand attacks. He looked up at Naruto, as they both gave eachother a killing stare.

"Oh, not them too!" sighed Sonic. "Man´and how much do THEY argue with eachother?"

"I don´t know? Maybe as much as WE do!" said a sudden voice behind him. Sonic was scared, and turned around. There stood a pink girl hedgehog, with a red skirt and a red ribbon in her hair.

"AMY!" Sonic hugged her, and Amy hugged him back. Both their eyes were teared with happiness. "I missed you SOO much!"

"You did?" replied Amy, and stared dreamingly into Sonic´s eyes.

"I did..." sighed Sonic, as he got closer to Amy. Both of them got closer to eachother, staring into eachothers eyes, and then......they kissed eachother.

It was the moment of their lives, as they stood there, hugged eachother, and fondled eachother´s bodies. They didn´t want it to end, for all the time in the world. But, unfortuneatly, they were interrupted by a loud:

"EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" It was Ben, who was disgusted by the two of them. "THEY´RE MAKING OUT! GROOOWWWSSEEE!" He looked like he was going to throw up.

In the next moment, a big, cartoonish hammer slugged him in the head.

"OOOOWWW!!!!!!!" he yelled. Amy held the hammer, as she was furious.

"HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME AND MY DARLING SONIC IN THE GREATEST MOMENT OF OUR LIVES??!!!!" she yelled, and started to slam the hammer after him.

Ben was running like crazy from Amy and her killing spree, but soon started to turn on The Omnitrix and slammed down the button. He transformed into XLR8, and darted away, leaving a huge dust cloud behind him.

"(cough, cough) HEY!" Amy yelled, looking all over the place for Ben. "DON´T YOU TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM ME, YOU OVERGROWN, COWARDLY LIZARD!!"

"You caan´t catch me!" she heard Ben´s XLR8-voice all over the place taunting her. She ran around and tried to find him, as XLR8 himself sat up in a tree.

"Hehe! She won´t find me up here!" he thought. But as Amy looked up, she noticed a black and blue-striped tail hanging down from one of the treetops. She giggled, and said sarcastically:

"Oh? Wheere is he? I can´t see him! Maybe, he´s vanished into thin air!"

XLR8 couldn´t hold himself from laughing.

"Mayybe," she continued. ", he´s behind curtain number ONE!"

As she said "One", she pulled XLR8´s tail, and he fell down from his hiding spot, rear first.

"OOWW..." he started, but then, he saw Amy. "Uh oh!"

"MISSED ME?!" she yelled, and once again slammed her hammer on his head. He then stood up, and ran away. He was really terrified of that scary girl! He hided behind Sonic, and begged him:

"Please! Help me!! She´s scary!!" Amy came closer and closer, her hammer high in the air.

But then, she put the hammer down, and started to laugh. Sonic laughed, Naruto and Sasuke laughed, everyone did, exept Ben.

"REEALLY FUNNY!" he said angrily, as he disappeared in a beeping noise and a red flash, reverting back to Ben.

"I got some friend with me, Sonic!" Amy then said, and yelled at the Sierra. "HEY! GET DOWN HERE YOU SLACKERS!"

Down jumped four more creatures. One of them was a red echidna with spiked, white gloves and red fur. Another one looked like a purple chameleon with a small, yellow horn as a nose.

The third one looked like a crocodile with a gold chain around his neck and a pair of headphones on his head.

The last one was a small, hyperactive bee with a black flying helmet that had pink goggles attached to it. He buzzed around the other three and couldn´t stop.

"Knuckles! Espio! Vector! Charmy!" said Tails, and hugged Knuckles.

"Hey, Tails! Long time no see! I´ve found a safer place for the Master Emerald now, so I will join you guys, permanently!"

"Haha! Great!" laughed Tails. "And why did you come too, Vector?"

"Well, Tails, we´re here because your nice ol´ boss promised us to be able to loot Black Doom´s castle of any...valuables once we´re done, hehe!" chuckled Vector with a big smile.

"We´ll be RICH!" shouted Charmy, as he started to buzz out of control around the Sierra. "Whooooh! Speeedyyy!!"

"We´re also here to help you take down The Evil Union, don´t forget that Vector!" said Espio.

"Fine, fine, and to kick some bad guys!" replied Vector.

"What are ya waitin´ for, Santa Claus?" said Cid with a smile. "C´mon! Operation: Final Assault is on the road!"

"Operation: Final Assault?" asked Naruto. "What do you mean, Cid?"

"Wha?" Cid was confused. "Havn´t yur boss told ya? We´re gonna attack the Black Castle all at once! Black Doom will sure regret destroyin´ my beautiful Sierra!!"

"Lucario! Why haven´t you told us?!" shouted Sasuke. Lucario turned to face his team.

"I understand now, that many of you are mad at me for having sneaked behind your back like this." he said. "But I had no other choice than to start organizing a plan. We have to stop the Evil Union now, once and for all! Many may die if we don´t stop them, many innocent people. And more of them will have their minds twisted by Black Doom´s dark powers to do his bidding, or to be sacrificed in horrible rituals! We cannot let this go on. Today is the day!! NOW, NARUTO, IT IS THE TIME TO ACT!!!"

He held his fist in front of them.

"Lucario! Guardian of the Life Crystal!"

All the others clasped their fists together with Lucario, as they said their names:

"Goku! The Saiyan from Earth!"

"Cloud! The Solider of Justice!"

"Naruto Uzumaki! The Gentle Demon!"

"Sasuke Uchiha! The Cursed One!"

"Sonic! The Blue Lightning!"

"Shadow! The ARK´s Protector!"

"Tails! The Small Genius!"

"HEROIC LEGION, ARISE!!!" They all yelled and pulled their fists into the air. They were ready to leave.

"WHAAT!!!" Yelled Black Doom, and barged out to the balcony, where Sephiroth stood. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"

"It´s that infernal Solider airship!" said Sephiroth with a grin. "Cloud and the others are here!"

"IMPOSSIBLE!" shouted Black Doom. "THEY CANNOT..."

But in the same moment, missiles began to bombard the Black Castle. Black Doom created a shield around himself, and Sephiroth dodged the missiles and jumped up on the roof.

"AARRRGGHH!!!" groaned Black Doom. "THOSE FILTHY MORTALS!! HOW DARE THEY ATTACK MY FORTRESS?!!"

"Yeehaw!" shouted Cid from the Sierra. "That´s for destroying the Sierra, you damn assface!!"

He launched another volley, and half of the castle´s wall was teared down, leaving a gaping hole in it. The Sierra hovered in front of it, and The Heroic Legion jumped inside, followed by Kakashi, the ninjas, and Vector, Espio, Charmy and Knuckles. Black Doom stared at them furiously, but mostly at Shadow, as he yelled:

"SHADOW!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!!"

"You hold no control over me, Black Doom! Not even with your dirty tricks!! Your boring me to death! YOU´RE GOING DOWN!!!"

"I don´t care about if you are an evil alien or a very powerful sorcerer!" replied Goku. "But taking innocent people´s lives is wrong!! AND I WON´T STAND FOR IT!! HHAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

He charged up his energy, and suddenly, a gold aura bursted from his body. His eyes turned blue and his hair stood right up and turned blonde. He had transformed into a Super Saiyan, increasing his powers fifty times.

"Alright, me too!" said Sonic, and tossed something into the air.

"THE CHAOS EMERALDS!" shouted Black Doom. "B-BUT HOW..."

The Emeralds started to rotate around Sonic and Shadow, as they both were surrounded by a golden aura. Their hair spikes stood up, and their fur changed colour to gold. Shadow kept his red hair stripes though. They were now Super Sonic and Super Shadow.

"GRR!! EVIL UNION, ASSEMBLE!!" shouted Black Doom. Out of nowhere appeared Cell, Itachi, Kisame, Sephiroth and Vilgax.

"THIS IS IT!!" yelled Lucario. "CHARGE!!!"

"ATTACK!!!" shouted Black Doom. "LEAVE NONE ALIVE!!!"

Both of the sides charged at eachother, as the greatest battle of their lives was about to begin!!

To be continued!!![/align]

Archived