ASDF's Gears of War cards

ASDF_THE_GREAT

I'm planning on making more; just need your critique on these four that I've made. Nothing much so far; just Delta Squad from Gears 1.

You probably won't be able to read their effects very clearly, so I decided to post the effect they commonly share along with their individual effects. Image credit goes to Gearspedia.

"When this card is Normal Summoned, equip one "COG" Equip Spell from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to this card. If this card is not equipped with an Equip Spell, it is immediately changed to Defense Position and cannot be switched into Attack Position during your Main Phases or by card effects. If there is one more "COG Soldier" on your side of the field and this card is attacked by a monster with a higher ATK, you can decrease the ATK and DEF of this card to 0 to prevent this card from being destroyed after Damage Calculation. After this effect is activated, you can return the ATK and DEF of this monster to the original ATK and DEF if there is at least one other "COG Soldier" on your side of the field. If you activate this effect, one other monster with "COG Soldier" in its name cannot attack during this turn. If you do not activate this effect, this card cannot attack and is destroyed during the End Phase."

189175oe0.jpg

"As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, "COG Soldier" monsters on your side of the field are unaffected by your opponent's monster effects."

189175ec9.jpg

"When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon one Level 4 or lower "COG Soldier" from your hand to the field in face-up Attack Position."

189175ve8.jpg

"When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can add one monster with "COG Soldier" from your Deck to your hand."

189175xi8.jpg

"As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, if your opponent destroys an Equip Spell equipped to a "COG Soldier", you can return that Equip Spell to your hand."

If any of the effects are overpowered, please tell me how to balance them out. I was already thinking of decreasing their attack and defense to 1000, but tell me what you think.

• 1 year later...

Archived