Duel Monsters Academy: A New Era

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

Well, I wanted to make a Fan Fic of my own Duel Academy. So I did. So far I've only got characters and some other stuff, but I will frequently be posting new Chapters. Here they are, the Characters of the story

So, here are things you need to post if you would like to make a character:

Name

Bio

Duelist Status:

Deck Type:

Rating:

Strategy:

Rival:

Signature Cards:N/A(Don't put any here yet. I will decide.)

Main Characters:

Bayul Gami-

The Main-Main Character. He has a Nice Personality, but can be kind of a jerk at times. He likes to have fun and make people laugh, and enjoys all his duels. He has many friends, and is currently in the Uria Ruby.

Duelist Status:

Deck Type:Multiple.

Most Common Decks:Anime Heroes Deck, Swordsman/Knight Deck

Least Common Decks:Demon Deck, Evil Era Deck

Rating:5/5 Stars

Stategy:Unknown

Rival:Jager, Edward

Signature Cards:N/A

Jager Grog-

Bayul's First Rival. He is a serious guy, but is seen hanging out with Bayul most of the time. He's quiet, but for some reason has become one of Bayul's Best Friends. They fight at times, but in the end still have the bond of brothers.He's currently in Hamon Gold.

Duelist Status:

Deck Type:Speed Deck

Rating:4.5/5 Stars

Strategy:Getting to the Opponent and destroying them as Fast as possible.

Rival:Bayul, Edward

Singature Cards:N/A

Edward Johansberg-

Bayul's Rival after Jager loses to him and is challenged in a Revenge Shadow Match. He ultimately loses, and Jager is returned. Edward then reveals that he was testing him, and Jager was in on it the whole time. He quickly makes friends with Bayul after the misunderstanding. He is currently in Raviel Crystal.

Duelist Status:

Deck Type:Remove to Dimensions Deck

Rating:4.5/5 Stars

Strategy:Unknown.

Rival:Bayul, Jager

Singature Cards:N/A

Keoki Honoakua-

Keoki is a Hawaiian that came to the Duelist Academy in search for good waves to surf, not to mention a hot hawaiian mama to cuddle up to. He meets Bayul by coming on to Bayul's Secret Crush, Jenny. they duel, and now Keoki ushers himself into the Main-Character group, always trying to come on to Jenny. He is currently in Hamon Gold.

Duelist Status:

Deck Type:Hawaiian Style

Rating:4/5

Strategy: Go with the Flow, make the best of each situation

Rival:Unknown

Jenny Yells-

Jenny is the Star Female Student of Raviel Crystal, and secretly has a crush on Bayul. Jenny is a free spirited person, and she loves to cause Bayul pain by showing sex appeal, making Bayul have Nose Bleeds. She avoids doing this Keoki, because she's afraid of what might happen, Keoki being perv and all. Note:If she duels a Girl, she uses a All Guy Deck, if a guy, she uses a All Girl deck.

Duelist Status:

Deck Type:Sex Appeal

Rating:4.5/5

Strategy: Make them suffer, Sexually...

Rival:Honey

Honey Jenkons-

Honey is the Uprising-Star of Hamon Gold, and is always hanging out with Jenny. Although, they both have secret crushes on Bayul, and compete over him all the time. She's more quiet, but when excited she can be more energetic than everyone in Duel Academy!

Duelist Status:

Deck Type:Secret Magic

Rating:3/5

Strategy:Unknown

Rival:Jenny

Relox Degenre-

Relox is a mysterious person who just does not like to talk. He dueled Bayul and beat him, and for some reason stalks Bayul. He on occasion saves him from bad situations.

Duelist Status:

Deck Type:Gladial Beast

Rating:5/5

Strategy:Using the Gladial Beast to destroy his opponent.

Rival:Unknownl

Signature:N/A

Other Characters

Prof. Baby-

The School's Guidance and Basic Dueling Teacher. He's creepy, and looks like a little baby.

Duelist Status:

Deck Type:Baby and His Toys

Rating:2/5

Strategy:Unknown

Rival:Unknown

Settings and What Not

Uria Ruby-

The Lowest Test Scorers go here. Their Dorm is the Biggest of the Three, but is the Most Dirtiest as well.

Hamon Gold-

The Average Test Scorers go here. Their Dorm is Middle Class, but they are not to be underestimated. They also say that they have the best View.

Raviel Crystal-

The Smartest of the Smart go here. These are basically the Spoiled kids, getting treated like royalty. They are envied by many.

Duelist Island-

The Island that is currently Holding the Duel Academy. It is as big as a continent, and it holds many secrets yet to be discovered.

More will come, but I gotta go.

Archived