Digimon Fan-Fiction Characters

SushiTheLegend

Not sure if this is the right place but go figure. Anyway I am looking for characters for my Digimon fan-fiction and as I'm not sure if I'm going with my adventure act or savers act you may as well go crazy on the characters, include anything that is important which includes digimon details, original and real digimon are welcomed. ^^

Not sure if this is the right place but go figure. Anyway I am looking for characters for my Digimon fan-fiction and as I'm not sure if I'm going with my adventure act or savers act you may as well go crazy on the characters, include anything that is important which includes digimon details, original and real digimon are welcomed. ^^

Well lets see if I can help.

Name: Takashi Mikomi

Age: It really doesn't matter but I was thinking around 8.

Digimon: Friendmon line. (See my sig)

Personality: Physically strong but mentally timid. Lacks confidence and faith. Usually runs away at first sign of danger. Care free most of the time.

Bio: I really don't have anything.

Appr: Wears red shirt with silver/white shorts. Black running shoes.

Well lets see if I can help.

Name: Takashi Mikomi

Age: It really doesn't matter but I was thinking around 8.

Digimon: Friendmon line. (See my sig)

Personality: Physically strong but mentally timid. Lacks confidence and faith. Usually runs away at first sign of danger. Care free most of the time.

Bio: I really don't have anything.

Appr: Wears red shirt with silver/white shorts. Black running shoes.

I think I have one!

Name: Ryuki Kategaro

Digimon: Guilmon and Veemon

Personality: A born leader, he is usually the one to take the leading spot in a tactic discussion or an important mission. He´s a little of a loner, and mostly wants to accomplish things on his own rather with the aid of his digimon.

Bio: Ryuki´s father is a head leading scientist in the Digital World Department(D.W.D), which wants to learn more about the Digital World, where it came from, and so on. He is usually home alone with his digimon, since his mother died in a car accident.

Appr: He has brown hair, a red shirt with a brown jacket on top, black jeans and a pair of black shoes. His Veemon has a pair of red boxing gloves which he has been given from Ryuki when they met.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I will pay you points if you put Ytidens in that thing. XD

...No, I mean it.

Other than that, maybe try people who have armor that makes them a match for Digimon, without actually being Digimon? You'd be able to go for a completely different set of powers there, and I could make Universe at War references in all my reviews.

Also, this should be in General.

Name: jason jacobson. Age: 14. Digimon: gabumon and terriermon. Appearence: blond green and black. Shirt black pants black shoes. Personality: cocky and keeps to self. Bio: a young teenager who was always fighting thinking that he had to prove to everybody he wasn't a wimp then he met gabumon and vowed to stop fighting and chose to be a tamer and then met terriermon and has took care of them both ever since

Well, this is what I got. Feel free to change anything you want. I couldn't come up with an appearance or who his friend was.

Name: Kaemon Inoue (Kae)

Digimon: Twin Dracomon (One with Coredramon Blue line (male, nicknamed Jiro), other with Coredramon Green line (female, nicknamed Mari))

Appearance: I seriously have no idea... You can decide on this one.

Personality: Always the voice of reason, Kae can’t help himself but to put himself right in the middle of any conflict and sort it out. But it’s not just conflict- he always butts in on everything that happens and has an overwhelming curiosity about anything he sees/hears about. He’s not exactly a huge fan of the dark, if you know what I mean.

Bio: He led a normal life, with a dentist for a father and a stay-at-home mother. That is, until his best friend became insanely busy and didn’t have time to do anything with him. So, of course, he went and tried to find out what was going on. Apparently his friend really had a digimon and was fighting off an angry Coredramon Blue that was constantly pursuing him/her. Kae barged in during a huge fight between them and was taken by Coredramon, who took him to her nest filled with eggs. His friend finally defeated the digimon and rescued him, but he wanted in on all this so he stole one of the eggs. It hatched into two Petitmon, which later digivolved into Dracomon.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Kouki from savers has a lot of untapped potential' date=' as do all the bio-hybrids.

[/quote']

This. You Know it is a good answer because I am YCMaker's #1 Digimon fan.

lurlz.

Biohybrids are... odd. I guess you could go there, but try and ditch the hybrid part and just go for "bio".

On that note, mixing the real and Digital worlds up completely could be a very, very good idea.

Archived