Need some help (~PLEASE!~)

I am playing a GEM Beast deck but I have no Rainbow Dragon so is the Shonen Jump Issue with The Wicked Eraser good thing since I was considering this strategy:

3 Gem Beasts in M/T Zones with one being Ruby Carbuncle then play Crystal Promise on Ruby to bring all 3 out in order to tribute them in order to play The Wicked Eraser then when they die a back up I thought:

When The Wicked Eraser dies on my turn play 2 Crystal Blessings to return the 3 and play a Sapphire Pegasus to make 4 crystal beasts in the M/T zone and play Crystal Abundance and if I lucky 3-4 cards of my opponent destroyed and deal some punches.

So my question is simply is:

The Wicked Eraser in a GEM Beast deck

Yes / No

Thats up to you, it CAN work, but than... wait hold up, u said ud use crystal abundance AFTER wicked erasers effect goes off? thats just dum. o.O anyway, um its ur call, it could work HOWEVER! it would work much better with the advanced carbuncle. id hold that straegy, because i guarentee thats how it'll be abused.

not really, even if you kill the M/T crystal beasts, Rainbow Dragon can still come into play if you have 7 crystal beasts in play or in grave.

The mammoth I use because 1st off A: he can help me not get so much damage like a opponent strikes a carbuncle and you use his ability to take 1400 Less which can mean alot heck today I was 600 LP away from defeat against a BEWD deck, Twice, since I never drew the blasted Eraser or Rainbow Dragon (Yes I just got him today and only could afford 1 pack so yep bought 1 pack of tactical and got him)

As for Cobalt he can help like return a weaker crystal beast to the top of your deck in order to shield your life a bit more like Carbuncle or Amthest being struck by say a 4300 attack power Shining Flare Wingman

To tell the truth (since this is what happened) after using it only twice in 2 different rounds I ended up usually letting himself blow up which was handy when the opponent has some nasty Chimeratech Overdragon with 4000, like heres how I got it out:

I win the coin flip and go 1st:

1st Turn: Play a crystal beast and Swords

2nd Turn: Play another crystal beast

3rd Turn: play a 3rd crystal beast and sac all 3 to Special Summon from hand Wicked Eraser and blow it up to get rid of a Chimeratech Overdragon with 4000 ATK.

My opponents turns:

1st Turn: (forgot)

2nd Turn: Played a Fusion gate and fusion summoned Chimeratech Overdragon with 4000

3rd Turn: The field blows up by Wicked Eraser.

My opponent was a bit ticked since I killed that big of a creature with my Wicked Eraser.

Archived