Yugi in Real Life

RyanAtlus

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Mai ever win a Duel against someone who actually knew the game?

not from what we've seen on screen' date=' no

[/quote']

I actually start wondering wether she did sleep with Kaiba to get in the BC Finals. But then I don't think Pegasus would accept her offer. It would explain what Bandit Keith was doing in the DK Finals...

Did Mai ever win a Duel against someone who actually knew the game?

not from what we've seen on screen' date=' no

[/quote']

I actually start wondering wether she did sleep with Kaiba to get in the BC Finals. But then I don't think Pegasus would accept her offer. It would explain what Bandit Keith was doing in the DK Finals...

She needs no such thing with Kaiba. Kaiba doesn't have a problem with ANY duelist in BC but Joey

yaknow I've always hated that Kaiba Hates Joey (but not really) Ignore tyhe rest or see my true dumbness (but yeah... Not much but sarcastically not really)(I dont even know what I just said (woah)cool bubble) ^_^

me and friends always get characters, I got Joey, my best friend got Kaiba (problem is I never lose... then again I only face the same people)

yaknow I've always hated that Kaiba Hates Joey (but not really) Ignore tyhe rest or see my true dumbness (but yeah... Not much but sarcastically not really)(I dont even know what I just said (woah)cool bubble) ^_^

me and friends always get characters' date=' I got Joey, my best friend got Kaiba (problem is I never lose... then again I only face the same people)

[/quote']

it's ironic that some other players have their decks built with a little luck involved and Kaiba never criticized it like he did Joey's

Tss...A Deck built around luck...

A Dice/Coin Deck is something that might work' date=' because there are things that can change the outcome of the roll/flip.

[/quote']

Well too much reliance on anything is bad, luck applies as well, and that's why Kaiba dislikes Joey so much

Now that ain't true!

I have a Deck that is built strictly around the whole luck of the Dice/Coin.

and....it...kicks..ASS!

if you know how to manipulate the Dice/Coin

you can turn the whole tide of the Duel..

Tss...A Deck built around luck...

A Dice/Coin Deck is something that might work' date=' because there are things that can change the outcome of the roll/flip.

[/quote']

Well too much reliance on anything is bad, luck applies as well, and that's why Kaiba dislikes Joey so much

Now that ain't true!

I have a Deck that is built strictly around the whole luck of the Dice/Coin.

and....it...kicks..ASS!

if you know how to manipulate the Dice/Coin

you can turn the whole tide of the Duel..

I didn't say that's not true in real life, but that's not how Kaiba sees things. To him, relying on luck means you don't have any REAL skill

so what? We never really saw the good Marik duel with his own body

That's because he's a b****. He wants to "seize control" of the world' date=' but does anyone recall the reason?

[/quote']

Obviously because he wanted Atem's power for himself

To do what with it?

Exactly. It's just like the discussion between Atem and Anubis...

That's because he's a b****. He wants to "seize control" of the world' date=' but does anyone recall the reason?

[/quote']

The reason was and I quote Marik when he spoke to his father:

Our family deserves to rule this land, it belonged to us first.: End quote

We did but it was yet fully wasn't his spirit but it was good Mariks body

Archived