4 NEW ELEMENTAL HEROS PLEASE RATE will someone rate this please

Nighthawk14

I know I need a Background for Elemental Hero Valor if someone could help me out that would be nice but just try to ignore the No background please

169457aw0.jpg169457zu9.jpg

169457yr6.jpg169457hb7.jpg

Elemental Hero Dark Valor Effect: Elemental Hero Valor + Elemental Hero Necroshade

this card can only be fusion summoned or special summoned with this effect. When this card is summoned destroy 1 card on the field then your opponent can search there deck for a spell card. If your opponent activates that spell card while this card is on the field destroy all spell and trap cards on the field. Once While this card is on the field you can switch the ATK and DEF of this card to another "Elemental Hero" monster you control.

Elemental Hero Grand Knight Effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set this card cannot be special summoned except by sending 1 Elemental Hero Knight on your side of the field to the graveyard. Once per turn you can special summon 1 Level 4 or lower Elemental Hero monster in your hand. Based on how many Elemental Hero monster you control apply the proper effect. 1: This card gains 600 ATK. 2: All Elemental Hero monsters you control gain 600 ATK. 3 or more: Negate the effects of all spell, trap, and monster cards your opponent controls

Archived